Chief Uncle Tom Refuses To Work For A...

Chief Uncle Tom Refuses To Work For A City Black Person

Posted in the Rochester Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

Rochester, NY

#1 Nov 20, 2013
http://rochester.ynn.com/content/news/705845/...

What doesn't Maggie or Duffy have a new job for him?

“"Trust no one"”

Since: Jul 13

Drive it, like you stole it

#2 Nov 20, 2013
RacistFireCrotchBarnFart wrote:
http://rochester.ynn.com/conte nt/news/705845/chief-sheppard- retiring-from-rpd/
He does not want to work for an ego driven clown. Did anyone see her ridiculous job application idea. Great idea Mayor McCheese.
the next door neigbor

Rochester, NY

#3 Nov 20, 2013
Again you start a thread with a race baiting header, what a surprise Rhonda. First you call Sheppard an "Uncle Tom", which is racist as if you didn't know then said he refuses to work for a "city black" implying that he is a racist towards his own race which is also racist remark on your part. Do you make remarks like these just to cause trouble or do you thrive for the attention? I'll bet both. Maybe you have a real crappy life and it makes you feel like a big person and get a rush up your leg when you can slander another person hiding behind a key board because you never have done anything with your life to advance out of where you are in life. You have gone pass just attacking whites and now you are attacking your own race, what is next, Hispanics? It is "people" like you that is the problem in this country. I have been telling you for the last 5 years that you need to seek help. You are getting worst everyday, take my advice and get help for your problem soon, very soon. I hope that you are smart enough to understand what I wrote Rhonda.

“"Trust no one"”

#4 Nov 20, 2013
the next door neigbor wrote:
Again you start a thread with a race baiting header, what a surprise Rhonda. First you call Sheppard an "Uncle Tom", which is racist as if you didn't know then said he refuses to work for a "city black" implying that he is a racist towards his own race which is also racist remark on your part. Do you make remarks like these just to cause trouble or do you thrive for the attention? I'll bet both. Maybe you have a real crappy life and it makes you feel like a big person and get a rush up your leg when you can slander another person hiding behind a key board because you never have done anything with your life to advance out of where you are in life. You have gone pass just attacking whites and now you are attacking your own race, what is next, Hispanics? It is "people" like you that is the problem in this country. I have been telling you for the last 5 years that you need to seek help. You are getting worst everyday, take my advice and get help for your problem soon, very soon. I hope that you are smart enough to understand what I wrote Rhonda.
She is a classic example of a the Type A group Paranoid Personality Disorder with a strong overlap of the Fanatic and Malignant subtypes. There also seems to be some overlap of Type B group personality disorder called Histrionic. Don't believe me? Look it up and tell me it does not describe Rhonda.

Rochester, NY

#6 Nov 20, 2013
He should have stayed around through the first week of January so he could be fired like a real man.
But instead he wants' to run and hide.
the next door neigbor

Rochester, NY

#7 Nov 20, 2013
FTW Yall wrote:
<quoted text> She is a classic example of a the Type A group Paranoid Personality Disorder with a strong overlap of the Fanatic and Malignant subtypes. There also seems to be some overlap of Type B group personality disorder called Histrionic. Don't believe me? Look it up and tell me it does not describe Rhonda.
She proved your point in her post below yours. Completely over the top.

“"Trust no one"”

#8 Nov 20, 2013
A jew is a Jew, an Uncle Tom is an Uncle Tom.
we call it as we see it.
Uncle Tom can only hold a job where is consists of him saying yes sir to the whitie.
He couldn't work for a black person, he'd get fired on day one.
Maybe its time for him to move out of the city far away to where he came from. Maybe he's been scared living in the city with black people around him these past few years?
Same thing the KKK says when they call you a N*****R. Call 'em as they see 'em. The way you see it is racist. You don't like black people who do not conform to your standard . That is racist. You call people you don't like or agree with a Jew. That's racist. You call people whitey. That is also racist. You come on as Catch a Cracker. That is a racial slur.
What can we conclude from your own words? You're racist.
Keep on going and further prove my diagnosis of you.
Truth=6
Cunta Kinte=0

“"Trust no one"”

#9 Nov 20, 2013
<quoted text>She proved your point in her post below yours. Completely over the top.
I know, right.I was just pointing that out and when I was done I see your post. She is freaking clueless. She is thick as molasses in January and as transparent as glass.
the next door neigbor

Rochester, NY

#10 Nov 20, 2013
FTW Yall wrote:
<quoted text>I know, right.I was just pointing that out and when I was done I see your post. She is freaking clueless. She is thick as molasses in January and as transparent as glass.
YUP, it is about time she brings out 3 or 4 of her other user names to answer and to agree with herself. Maybe she is into pain seeing she has gotten spanked and owned on the board the last few days and keeps coming back time after time.

“"Trust no one"”

#11 Nov 20, 2013
<quoted text>YUP, it is about time she brings out 3 or 4 of her other user names to answer and to agree with herself. Maybe she is into pain seeing she has gotten spanked and owned on the board the last few days and keeps coming back time after time.
Lets make a bet. Is it going to be Catch a Cracker or BlackyBlack. I swear she belongs in a psychology textbook as a case study. It is scary that people like her are not put into asylums anymore. Whenever I see a black female lunatic screaming and swatting at thin air I wonder if it is her.
dew4794

Rochester, NY

#12 Nov 20, 2013
It's a usual thing for predecessor Mayor's appointments to resign or leave so that the new Mayor can appoint their own people whom they know or feel they can work with. Government takes teams to work effectively. That means they have to have a working relations. Rochester is no exception. Also there usually is a negative history that would follow the former Police Chief into the new administration.. That old history ends with new a new person.
He should have stayed around through the first week of January so he could be fired like a real man.
But instead he wants' to run and hide.
new detroit

Rochester, NY

#13 Nov 20, 2013
Why is he an uncle tom? Because he worked hard? Because he is educated? Because he tried to keep control of the feral animals the run around this city? You should be glad. Now you can run around shoot, rob, deal drugs, hurt others with no reprisal. You can keep it real now yo.

Rochester, NY

#14 Nov 20, 2013
He was only chief cause he was black, just like the chief before him.

When you got a racist mayor with a racist police department you need a black police chief in-order to get away with it.

Lovely is now free to hire the best person for the job and have to worry what race he may be.

“"Trust no one"”

#15 Nov 20, 2013
new detroit wrote:
Why is he an uncle tom? Because he worked hard? Because he is educated? Because he tried to keep control of the feral animals the run around this city? You should be glad. Now you can run around shoot, rob, deal drugs, hurt others with no reprisal. You can keep it real now yo.
Hell no they can't. Did you not hear. The pimp ministers are going to stop it. Lets all fill out Mayor McCheese's applications for the job.
the next door neigbor

Rochester, NY

#16 Nov 20, 2013
FTW Yall wrote:
<quoted text>Lets make a bet. Is it going to be Catch a Cracker or BlackyBlack. I swear she belongs in a psychology textbook as a case study. It is scary that people like her are not put into asylums anymore. Whenever I see a black female lunatic screaming and swatting at thin air I wonder if it is her.
I'm not sure which one she will use, but I'll bet it won't be too long before she uses at least one. You are right about her being a good case study, I had to take two courses in psychology for my Master and she fits the profile of a borderline lunatic that should get some professional help before she hurts herself or someone else. The girl has too much hate built up inside while all of the time thinking that she is the smartest person in the room and that can become very dangerous in a flash. Gee, come to think about it so does the person that lives at 1600 PA Ave.
the next door neigbor

Rochester, NY

#17 Nov 20, 2013
FTW Yall wrote:
<quoted text>Lets make a bet. Is it going to be Catch a Cracker or BlackyBlack. I swear she belongs in a psychology textbook as a case study. It is scary that people like her are not put into asylums anymore. Whenever I see a black female lunatic screaming and swatting at thin air I wonder if it is her.
Good thing you didn't bet any money, she just used my name to post a nude picture on the black men/white women thread. She has done that before trying to get people booted while the mods seems to let her slide. Sick, sick, sick puppy.
BlackyBlack

Chicago, IL

#18 Nov 20, 2013
http://rochester.ynn.com/conte nt/news/705845/chief-sheppard- retiring-from-rpd/

Because he's tired of taking Chief (Uncle Tom) Moore's leftovers. Plus...he's Duffy/Richard's "BOY"
He's indentured into the NYS retirement fund at Duffy's rate. All he needed was three years. So the debt Duffy owed him for f'n him out of the Chief's job in the first place has been repaid in cash......maybe he's headed to Albany???

“"Trust no one"”

#19 Nov 20, 2013
<quoted text>I'm not sure which one she will use, but I'll bet it won't be too long before she uses at least one. You are right about her being a good case study, I had to take two courses in psychology for my Master and she fits the profile of a borderline lunatic that should get some professional help before she hurts herself or someone else. The girl has too much hate built up inside while all of the time thinking that she is the smartest person in the room and that can become very dangerous in a flash. Gee, come to think about it so does the person that lives at 1600 PA Ave.
Yep, that is the Machiavellian PD crossover of the Cluster B coming through. She represents much of the traits indicative of what psychologist refer to as the Dark Triad.

“"Trust no one"”

#20 Nov 20, 2013
^^^^ many not much
OOOPS! forgot to correct that after rewriting my statement.
dew4794

Rochester, NY

#21 Nov 20, 2013
I know the Chief a little. I agree with you. And one person can't solve the crime problems here. The races need to be working together more on crime. Its answers will take more that the Chief and his department. Otherwise we will be just as disappointed with crime by Lovely's administration.
new detroit wrote:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Man arrested for stealing potato chips from store 10 min 315 sucks 3
News Ex-N.Y. pastor to lead S.C. church after shooting 13 min 315 sucks 6
Duffy working to find new jobs for SentrySafe e... 16 min 315 sucks 6
Go Trump! 21 min DumpTrump 12
Rachael Got Passed Over? 25 min Rachael Fan 3
Decca77 is Diamond Daisy... 3 hr 315 sucks 1
Corrupt Cuomo gives billions to Buffalo and is ... 3 hr 315 sucks 7
More from around the web

Rochester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE