Why no country in Africa is a militar...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
The Ghost of Nickbos Legs

Rochester, NY

#22 Nov 15, 2012
Nickbo's legs turned black after they fell off. That's why he has a thing against them .....I meant blacks, not legs.

Once they turn black, you wont be getting them back.

Since: Nov 12

Rochester, NY

#23 Nov 16, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>
We had this conversation several times already. Nick, I used to be one of the guys that defended you in the past despite your own participation soley based on your service in the military. Do not let some POS bottom feeding black racist make you deny who you are. That's all I'm saying.
Thank you for defending nickbo????? I can assure you, I am not nickbo, I am not related to him and I do not know him. I am being very serious here.
Ha Ha

Iraq

#24 Nov 16, 2012
That monkey went on to become Allen West
owemygodnotyourg od

Monticello, IN

#25 Nov 19, 2012
I just realized that the entire contintent of africa might be a country because whites went there and then it all of a sudden counts as a country.

but maybe those whites never declared it a country and that is why it is still a continent.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Despite High Taxes, millionaires not fleeing Ny 26 min Shinichiro Takizawa 27
Did You See The Size Of Those SheBoon At The Ri... 6 hr TRUMP aint no chump 9
Fair port is a racist town 6 hr Ha Ha 120
Is Trump the Orange F├╝hrer ? 8 hr IENYwontLeaveNY 82
Zoo Keepers Prepared For Rhonda's Relatives Thi... 8 hr IENYwontLeaveNY 2
Program To Allow Suburban Kids To Attend City S... 9 hr IENYwontleaveNY 15
News Dinner for Brittanee Drexel (May '09) 9 hr Meand u 702
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rochester Mortgages