Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2012

Judged:

-------Greece Police Chief Merritt Rahn was found guilty on SEVEN of NINE charges against him, including FOUR FELONIES.

-------Irondequoit Police Officer Chad Rahn guilty of felony computer trespassing, two official misconduct misdemeanors and criminal facilitation in the 4th degree.

-------Greece Police Officer Nick Joseph was found guilty of felony counts of aggravated vehicular assault, two counts of second-degree assault, leaving the scene of a personal injury accident, and first-degree perjury; as well as two misdemeanors: driving while ability impaired and seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance.

-------Greece Police Officer Gary Pignato guilty of coercion, bribery, and official misconduct charges. He is also facing similar charges with another woman.

-------21 yr old Nazareth College student, Danielle L. Pitcher pleaded guilty last year to second-degree vehicular manslaughter, a felony.

----------

Big difference of only being charged with ONE crime and pleading guilty,
compared to being charged with a dozen of crimes and insisting your innocent and plead NOT guilty only to be found guilty.
Tow Truck Driver

Lady Lake, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2012

Judged:

RacistFireCrotchBarnFart wrote:
<quoted text>
Weak moments??? You mean you have thought about raping women??
I think you need to seek help.
He was raping women, and he had the reputation of doing it.
He should be in Prison, he should have got a longer sentence.
He should have never had that career to begin with, or the pension that comes with it. His family should be ashamed.
God has always dealt with me in a loving caring way, cause thats the type of person I am, and I never had "weak moments" to rape people.
I agree with you, but you are talking about Officer Pignato, me about Rahn and Joseph. I agree with you on that point, no woman should be subjected to that type of sex under a threat of arrest. I don't know if he was just hard up, no pun intended, or just could not meet any women on his own. Your point is well taken.
Tow Truck Driver

Lady Lake, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2012

Judged:

-------Greece Police Chief Merritt Rahn was found guilty on SEVEN of NINE charges against him, including FOUR FELONIES.
-------Irondequoit Police Officer Chad Rahn guilty of felony computer trespassing, two official misconduct misdemeanors and criminal facilitation in the 4th degree.
-------Greece Police Officer Nick Joseph was found guilty of felony counts of aggravated vehicular assault, two counts of second-degree assault, leaving the scene of a personal injury accident, and first-degree perjury; as well as two misdemeanors: driving while ability impaired and seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance.
-------Greece Police Officer Gary Pignato guilty of coercion, bribery, and official misconduct charges. He is also facing similar charges with another woman.
-------21 yr old Nazareth College student, Danielle L. Pitcher pleaded guilty last year to second-degree vehicular manslaughter, a felony.
----------
compared to being charged with a dozen of crimes and insisting your innocent and plead NOT guilty only to be found guilty.
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, I know, the only thing she did was drive a car while loaded and kill someone, where the other two, Rahn and Joseph are simply guilty of bad judgement. I know that they had there day in court, I know that Judge Affronti is a good man and a fair judge but these guys have paid their debt to society.

You, on the other hand have a personal axe to grind. You must have a record and served time yourself to be so outspoken. You sound like a fckng broken record.
Tow Truck Driver

Lady Lake, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2012

Judged:

----------
I moved away 2 years ago when I sold my garage and trucks, to damn old after 40 years of towing and AAA got a little hard to deal with on fees. Do not know anything about Chad other what I just read on the net. Looks like he is in the can to. I feel sorry for the family as they our probably both married with wifes and kids.Don't know much about how prisons work, was your family allowed to visit you, if so how often? No offense, just asking.
Ha Ha

Iraq

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2012

Judged:

Tow Truck Driver wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, I know, the only thing she did was drive a car while loaded and kill someone, where the other two, Rahn and Joseph are simply guilty of bad judgement. I know that they had there day in court, I know that Judge Affronti is a good man and a fair judge but these guys have paid their debt to society.
You, on the other hand have a personal axe to grind. You must have a record and served time yourself to be so outspoken. You sound like a fckng broken record.
Very civil ...
I have to remind you that the things that you are referring to as bad judgement happened more often than the one time they got caught. Pignato had SEVERAL woman come forward after the initial charge went public. Merritt had been charged before and beat the charges ... and Josephs, well I'm sure that wasn't his first time driving home drunk! This was just his first time getting caught!
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2012

Judged:

Tow Truck Driver wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you were the one trying to make out all the cops only made a single mistake. Mistakes do happen, but your defense of a single mistake could ONLY be used as the defense of the Naz Girl, as your cops would have had to made several mistakes.
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2012

Judged:

I'm surprised you even let us know you were a tow truck guy.
Cause we all know that those companies become friends with cops to get all the jobs, if not the sole contract for all the jobs.
Plus we know about the 10WHEC investigation where tow truck companies were using one guy, but charging the customer for using 2 guys.
Ho Chi Minh

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2012

<quoted text>
Well you were the one trying to make out all the cops only made a single mistake. Mistakes do happen, but your defense of a single mistake could ONLY be used as the defense of the Naz Girl, as your cops would have had to made several mistakes.
I agree with you 100%

Plus once Nickbo needed a tow truck but it don't come fast enough and he lost all of his toes.
Tow Truck Driver

Lady Lake, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2012

Judged:

Ha Ha wrote:
<quoted text>
Very civil ...
I have to remind you that the things that you are referring to as bad judgement happened more often than the one time they got caught. Pignato had SEVERAL woman come forward after the initial charge went public. Merritt had been charged before and beat the charges ... and Josephs, well I'm sure that wasn't his first time driving home drunk! This was just his first time getting caught!
Well you make some valid points. Did not know about all the women, just remember only 2 came forward.
Tow Truck Driver

Lady Lake, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2012

Judged:

I'm surprised you even let us know you were a tow truck guy.
Cause we all know that those companies become friends with cops to get all the jobs, if not the sole contract for all the jobs.
Plus we know about the 10WHEC investigation where tow truck companies were using one guy, but charging the customer for using 2 guys.
I ain't ashamed of operating a tow business. Made a good living not 1 complaint in almost 40 years. A lot of friends, cops, doctors, lawyers, judges, politicians on and on. I also employed 14 full and partime people and paid them and treated them fairly. Most of my calls were AAA, Allstate Motor Club, GM Motor Club, Big Berta calls, collision shops and auto dealers. Did not do much PD towing unless it was by request of the driver. NEVER NEVER did parking lot towing. Did a lot of charity work when I could. Some folks just could not pay. Thats OK. You seem to always want to find bad in people, probably been that way with your wife and kids all your and their life. Can see why you have such a fcked up outlook on life. I feel sorry for you and I really mean itLife apparently has handed you a bunch of sht. It can ruin your health.
Tow Truck Driver

Lady Lake, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
You and your mistakes. Get over it and move on for your own health and well being. My wife of 45 years was a psychiatric nurse at Stong for 25 years. With all do respects sir she pegs you as a malcontent with a personal axe to grind, maybe a ex con. She says you have untreated anger management issues. No offense to ex cons as I actually employed a few from time to time. Got them thru my church and all were repetitive and decent men. Not getting on your case and no offense intended.
Tow Truck Driver

Lady Lake, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2012

Ho Chi Minh wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you 100%
Plus once Nickbo needed a tow truck but it don't come fast enough and he lost all of his toes.
TOWBUSTERS TOWING, I believe they had a city contract not real sure.
Ha Ha

Iraq

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2012

Judged:

Tow Truck Driver wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you make some valid points. Did not know about all the women, just remember only 2 came forward.
this article shows at least 7 but at one point the number was at 21 ...
http://www.13wham.com/news/local/story/More-T...
tOW tRUCK dRIVER

Lady Lake, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2012

Judged:

Ha Ha wrote:
<quoted text>
this article shows at least 7 but at one point the number was at 21 ...
http://www.13wham.com/news/local/story/More-T...
Vary distirbing for sure, did not know the extent of all of what he is accused of. Sounds like a sexual power thing my wife says. Thanks for enlightening me, As I say been gone for a few years now but find the home town news interesting.

We had a great man as sheriff in monroe county Albert Skinner. He really took care of business, was honest and handpicked all his deputies. I grew up and he and his sister Anna was our neighbors on Manitou Rd many many years ago. I think they should be more careful on who they hire these days. Hire a man or woman on there merit not for politics. Thanks again.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Rochester Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Rochester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Rochester News, Events & Info