Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

http://www.13wham.com/news/local/story/jacque...

""sentence was overly harsh"""

Well duh, you think??

It was a simple assault against a racist women who was the initial aggressor. And the manager lied in court, there is NO rule or employee instructions for a cashier at a register to request and check customer recipients. That's the job description of the door greeter.
truth

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

And you are a liar. Right after the facts were shown on the video and in court and you have the nerve to lie here.

It was not a simple assault.
The old woman was not racist.
The old woman was not the initial aggressor.

Why do people like you lie to support a criminal?

Maybe if the that woman who acted like an animal would of showed a bit of compassion and apologized sincerely in court, the judge would of returned the favor. But she still acted inhuman. Five years might be too harsh, maybe home parole with a leg bracelet would be better. As long as she stays out of society for awhile, I'm okay with it. Her poor baby though with a mother like that. They should take that baby away until she takes anger management classes and parenting classes.

No way she should get away with acting like that though without some severe punishment.
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

truth wrote:
And you are a liar. Right after the facts were shown on the video and in court and you have the nerve to lie here.
It was not a simple assault.
The old woman was not racist.
The old woman was not the initial aggressor.
Why do people like you lie to support a criminal?
Maybe if the that woman who acted like an animal would of showed a bit of compassion and apologized sincerely in court, the judge would of returned the favor. But she still acted inhuman. Five years might be too harsh, maybe home parole with a leg bracelet would be better. As long as she stays out of society for awhile, I'm okay with it. Her poor baby though with a mother like that. They should take that baby away until she takes anger management classes and parenting classes.
No way she should get away with acting like that though without some severe punishment.
Where did i lie??
She was a cashier and the video show the old woman going after her. Was clearly was NOT behind a register was she??
I didn't hear of any white customers coming forward to say the old bag asked to check their receipt to.
Its NOT the cashiers job to check receipts, to do so would be redundant as the door greeter does that job.
And even if there the items in the walmart bag was not paid for, she didn't leave the store yet or even pass the registers, so checking the receipt would serve no purpose.
The cashier had no right going after, chasing, or touching a customer that had done nothing wrong and paid for all her purchases.

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Jacquetta was trying to avoid trouble and walk away, but the old racist bag was having none of it.

I did notice that 13wham is now calling the old bag a "Cashier", as they and all others have been calling her a "Door Greeter" cause everyone knows its NOT the job of a cashier to check receipts and chase after people, and you'd think if you were 70 an took it upon yourself to do what ever you want then you should cry about the consequences and use your age as a reason to make other think your action were OK and the other person was soo wrong.

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

If you watched the video Grace Suozzi clearly jumps in-front of Jacquetta and not only stops her from moving forward which is illegally detaining her but she also puts her hands on her.
What did she expect??
Grace Suozzi is 70 yrs old, she grew up thinking blacks need to use different bathrooms then whites, as well as different hospitals and restaurants. She grew up in the 50's when blacks couldn't even marry whites, and they had to sit in the back of the bus.
Good Ole Jackie just helped her out by bringing her up to date to 2011.
Grace should have said sorry to Jackie and thanked her for bringing her to her senses.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

This is UNBELIEVEABLE!!! Wow. So I guess you can break multiplle bones in an old woman's face and get away with it. smh. A travesty of justice for sure. Unreal.

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Steel City Steelers wrote:
This is UNBELIEVEABLE!!! Wow. So I guess you can break multiplle bones in an old woman's face and get away with it. smh. A travesty of justice for sure. Unreal.
Well several whites have killed a person in a DWI and they only got 6 months tops. Do you think that's fair?? Why do whites get away with killing people when blacks get a life sentence just for punching someone???

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

RacistFireCrotchBarnFart wrote:
<quoted text>
Well several whites have killed a person in a DWI and they only got 6 months tops. Do you think that's fair?? Why do whites get away with killing people when blacks get a life sentence just for punching someone???
Stop being so melodramatic, Crotchety. You exaggerate 24/7. Are you referring to Tia Gerstner? The Muellers asked for a light sentence. She didn't learn and now is in state prison. So get over it. Yaaawwwwnnnn. You are an absolute bore.

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

<quoted text>
Are you referring to Tia Gerstner? The Muellers asked for a light sentence.
I'm referring to just about ALL of the white drunks who have killed someone out on the road.

Danielle Pitcher got a 6 month sentence for killing someone.
I can't recall any white drunk that killed someone that got more then 6 months. Yet 7 years for a black person for one punch is ok??

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Ask that old racist bag:

If Gabrielle Acevedo's life was only worth 6 months, then whats the punch to her face worth??

I'd say time severed.

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

http://www.13wham.com/news/local/story/Hit-Ru...

Bill Ehrmentraut's life was only worth 6 months,
how much is a single punch to a face worth??

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

But if Jacquetta was white and the cashier was black, you'd be flipping out. We know this, Crotchety, and so too do you. You just hate whites. Period. And of course white dwi/murderers get more than 6 months most of the time. It is ridiculous how you constantly lie and make up stupid "facts". It proves what a racist, hypocritical racist you are.

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

http://rochester.ynn.com/content/top_stories/...

Zachary Rusin's life was only worth 6 months,
so so tell me again, how much for a single punch to the face??

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

And I bet Jackie didn't even know about the "Granny Law". Don't you need to the laws you break to be charged with them? And how did she even know here age, maybe she thought the woman was only 64.

Maybe if these old white folk wanna be protected by the Granny Law they should wear t-shirts saying their age.

The racist white was running after and attacking Jackie, and Jackie was just using the stand your ground law.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

And I bet Jackie didn't even know about the "Granny Law". Don't you need to the laws you break to be charged with them? And how did she even know here age, maybe she thought the woman was only 64.
Maybe if these old white folk wanna be protected by the Granny Law they should wear t-shirts saying their age.
The racist white was running after and attacking Jackie, and Jackie was just using the stand your ground law.
You are a racist, uneducated foorl, Crotchety. It's posts like this one that proves what an idiot you truly are. How do you even look at yourself in the mirror when you take your monthly shower?

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

<quoted text>
How do you even look at yourself in the mirror when you take your monthly shower?
How do i?? ON 2 legs. How do you do it?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

<quoted text>
How do i?? ON 2 legs. How do you do it?
annnndddd here you go. Whenever you get an arse whipping you resort to insulting Nickbo. You know I'm not him, Crotch Rot. So knock off your bullcrap, you loser. If I was him, I'd be soooo psyched that I get under your skin so much. It's like he's your hero or something. LOL! Fool. Grow up.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

The big question around Batavia and with law enforcement is who is paying for this high paid defence team of three plus bail/bond?

When she was arrested the comments were flying about about her brother financing the high paid defence and Xmas eve bail.

Then the darndest thing happen, he got busted with 50-60 of those little tiny clear bags of....... and is out of commision for 6 or 7 years himself.

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

IescapedNY wrote:
The big question around Batavia and with law enforcement is who is paying for this high paid defence team of three plus bail/bond?
When she was arrested the comments were flying about about her brother financing the high paid defence and Xmas eve bail.
Then the darndest thing happen, he got busted with 50-60 of those little tiny clear bags of....... and is out of commision for 6 or 7 years himself.
SO why is it a big question???
You sound like the old racist bag cashier thinking cause she's black she must not have had the money to pay for whatever was in the bag.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Rochester Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Rochester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Rochester News, Events & Info