If you hate jiggers friend me

If you hate jiggers friend me

Posted in the Rochester Forum

“White Power”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#1 Nov 18, 2012
If you hate jiggers friend me on face book. I am tired of black people boohooing about everything. They are lazy worthless leeches that need to be shipped back to Africa. They reproduce like lab rats, have no morals and sell really bad. I am tired of hearing their jungle music when I am stopped at a light. I hope to get enough people together to take care of this problem in Rochester.
June Gilbohni

Waltham, MA

#2 Nov 18, 2012
Whats yerFuckin problem, Im black, and If u dontFuckin like it, goFuckyourself, im probably gonna move next door to you soon

“White Power”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#3 Nov 19, 2012
June Gilbohni wrote:
Whats yerFuckin problem, Im black, and If u dontFuckin like it, goFuckyourself, im probably gonna move next door to you soon
I doubt you will move next door to me. My community has standards, and we also don't allow section 8 or public housing. So go find yourself a ghetto, so that you can pimp out your mammie and sell your bastard children's foodstamps for some green.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mueller Questions Sessions... 7 min DonnieTrump 3
Whoopie Goldberg defended Cosby, but not whites 14 min DonnieTrump 2
Trump Doesn't Like Black People. Period. 17 min DonnieTrump 25
NFL SUCKS: Obama words ring true: "It's a sh... 49 min IescapedNY 2
Two IEDs Detonated at Central Florida Mall 52 min IescapedNY 12
Stripper Legend Chastitty Lotta dies from O.D.ing 59 min DonnieTrump 14
Melania is in a Stormy Mood, No Davos Trip 1 hr IescapedNY 7

Rochester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance