The All White Jury Sham

Posted in the Rochester Forum

Stand My Groun

Macedon, NY

#1 Jul 18, 2013
Stand My Ground

Macedon, NY

#2 Jul 18, 2013
The all white jury has been a sham from the beginning in a system that is notoriously racist.
Stand My Ground

Macedon, NY

#3 Jul 18, 2013
http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2013/06/17/2...

The all white jury sham promotes this injustice.
Yasif

Rochester, NY

#4 Jul 18, 2013
Stand My Ground wrote:
http://thinkprogress.org/justi ce/2013/06/17/2166481/study-th rowing-kids-in-jail-makes-crim e-worse-ruins-lives/
The all white jury sham promotes this injustice.
They can't use prisoners on jury duty, hence you never see black guys. Hope that adequately explains why we have all white juries.

Plus, you get people that can think more clearly - their brains aren't all muddled up with racism this, racism that.

FTW Yall

“"Trust no one"”

Since: Jul 13

Drive it, like you stole it

#5 Jul 18, 2013
Stand My Ground wrote:
The all white jury has been a sham from the beginning in a system that is notoriously racist.
You show how you know little about the current judicial system and how the courts actually work.You see there is this thing called a jury pool made up of many randomly selected people. Out of this pool people are interviewed by both the prosecution and the defense.This is done so each side of a case can determine if the potential juror is unbiased.Both sides have to agree that the person is without bias and will make a fair decision based on the case and evidence presented to them.If it is agreed that a person meets the criteria then that person is selected.The defense was confident that these people were unbiased. The lack of blacks on the jury could be because there was no unbiased blacks in the pool.Allknowing gets schooled again.
If the jury was all black would you have a problem? Of course not.

FTW Yall

“"Trust no one"”

Since: Jul 13

Drive it, like you stole it

#6 Jul 18, 2013
^^^^^^ As well the prosecution felt they were unbiased. Deleted that part rewriting part of a sentence.
WhiteyWhite

Farmington, NY

#7 Jul 18, 2013
FTW Yall wrote:
^^^^^^ As well the prosecution felt they were unbiased. Deleted that part rewriting part of a sentence.
Bigest problems for Courts is getting blacks to show up for jury duty. Some cultures never carry their weight in society.

Look at the problems Rochester has and yet another boo hoo article on jurys in todays D&C opinion crap page.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Are Liberal Democrats Getting So Nervous Ab... 27 min Go Blue Forever 48
Make America Strong and Safe Again! 28 min Go Blue Forever 63
Agitators 14 hr Ha Ha 62
rochester christian church ministries is a cult... (Oct '07) 18 hr just joe 97
Wease picks his fights (Jul '15) 20 hr slammer is an IDIOT 631
Major Assult Weapons Bust in Henrietta 20 hr Bruce TransJenner 19
Hillary: the most corrupt politician ever!!! 21 hr Just Sayin 17
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rochester Mortgages