Lovely's Do & Glasses
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sam

Rochester, NY

#1 May 28, 2014
What is she a school girl or is she the Mayor of Rochester? Everytime I see her she has new glasses or a new wacky hair do. Why all the weaves? She should find one and use it on a regular basis. Why doesn't she spend more time tackling Rochester's problems, which are numerous? Act like a Mayor and not a pre-adolescent child.
Steel City Steelers

North Chili, NY

#2 May 28, 2014
I totally agree! When I saw the lame attempt at cornrows I laughed out loud. She looks bald with them. She has spent more time out of town doing nothing, at the Opticians and at the hairdresser than she has at City Hall.
For the informed

Lyons, NY

#3 May 28, 2014
Steel City Steelers wrote:
I totally agree! When I saw the lame attempt at cornrows I laughed out loud. She looks bald with them. She has spent more time out of town doing nothing, at the Opticians and at the hairdresser than she has at City Hall.
ignorance and jealous does you well. keep up the good work.
Explained

Pittsford, NY

#4 May 28, 2014
Does she know less every week? Certainly not a mayor of the people. She should move to the suburbs and hang with the soccer moms.
Steel City Steelers

North Chili, NY

#5 May 28, 2014
For the informed wrote:
<quoted text>
ignorance and jealous does you well. keep up the good work.
Fairly certain that I'm not jealous of a woman who looks bald and says, "Ummmm, Uhhhhh, ummmm..." when speaking. Nice try, though.
rePIGpublican

United States

#6 May 28, 2014
Steel City Steelers wrote:
I do know for a fact that women are in competition with each other when it comes to appearance and looks. However, you got on the attack on a woman who you don't know and never met. That's telling me something about you. Are you jealous because you can't afford to look decent? My sister in law works at a salon. Can I refer you to her and pay for your hairdo? You don't have to wear that wig anymore.
how

Victor, NY

#7 May 28, 2014
Did she get elected by a bunch of dead people like Obama?
Steel City Steelers

North Chili, NY

#8 May 28, 2014
rePIGpublican wrote:
<quoted text>
I do know for a fact that women are in competition with each other when it comes to appearance and looks. However, you got on the attack on a woman who you don't know and never met. That's telling me something about you. Are you jealous because you can't afford to look decent? My sister in law works at a salon. Can I refer you to her and pay for your hairdo? You don't have to wear that wig anymore.
I thought that in a thread last week you said I had breast implants and fake nails? You friggin crack me up! How do YOU know for a FACT that women are in competition? Hmmmmm...how'd that tranny operation work for ya? Annnndddd....people in glass houses throwing stones, huh? You've never met me. You don't know me yet you attack me every single chance you get. Who is jealous of whom? Methinks I know the answer to that, loser.
Love Always,
Steel City Steelers
xoxoxoxo
MUH!
Buzz

Pittsford, NY

#9 May 28, 2014
rePIGpublican wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you mean treat her. You're a big spender for a broke arse social worker.
Rhondas Cousin

Penn Yan, NY

#10 May 28, 2014
If you axe me the mayor is a hotte babe. she could do real good down here in da hood.
Name change to Lovell

Rochester, NY

#11 May 28, 2014
She is changing not only her looks but her hormones, she's undergoing treatment to become a man and change her name to Lovell.
She is gonna take full advantage of the new coverage in city health insurance for gender reassignment, so she can be both the first black female and 2nd black male mayor in Rochester's history.
I heard she will choose to go with the racial stereotype and get a big mandigo shlong.
Buzz

Pittsford, NY

#12 May 28, 2014
Name change to Lovell wrote:
She is changing not only her looks but her hormones, she's undergoing treatment to become a man and change her name to Lovell.
She is gonna take full advantage of the new coverage in city health insurance for gender reassignment, so she can be both the first black female and 2nd black male mayor in Rochester's history.
I heard she will choose to go with the racial stereotype and get a big mandigo shlong.
Or for us white guys, the Peter North or Ron Jeremy shlong. Don't undersell us. We can compete with the best of 'um.
Huge White and proud

Rochester, NY

#13 May 28, 2014
google Jonah Falcon
Buzz

Pittsford, NY

#14 May 28, 2014
Huge White and proud wrote:
google Jonah Falcon
Yikes. He's in my class. I'll tell ya, it's a curse.
TV One

Rochester, NY

#15 May 28, 2014
You can't tell me white people do not have a problem when a black person is in charge. The first 2 comments are just childish and totally low. Her appearance is bothering people all of a sudden? Did anyone speak on Richards and Duffy's appearance? Oh, I forgot, their skin color was white and they looked like most of you posters. She's the mayor whether you like her color of her skin or not. She shouldn't have to bow down because white racist internet trolls don't think she looks decent enough for them. She's more powerful than anyone of you will ever be and has way more class.
EdW

Pittsford, NY

#16 May 28, 2014
TV One wrote:
You can't tell me white people do not have a problem when a black person is in charge. The first 2 comments are just childish and totally low. Her appearance is bothering people all of a sudden? Did anyone speak on Richards and Duffy's appearance? Oh, I forgot, their skin color was white and they looked like most of you posters. She's the mayor whether you like her color of her skin or not. She shouldn't have to bow down because white racist internet trolls don't think she looks decent enough for them. She's more powerful than anyone of you will ever be and has way more class.
I have to jump in. The Mayor was on Ch 8 this evening, and she looked ridiculous. Coupled with her horrible presentation expressing ideas, it was very distracting. Between dressing poorly and the "deer in the headlights" expression - she needs work.

It would also be an improvement if she had a plan, just one, that made sense.

I know she is eyeing Slaughter's job, and maybe it would be best for Rochester (from a damage perspective) if she were in Washington.

Otherwise, she's great.
dont recognize her anymor

Rochester, NY

#17 May 28, 2014
Richards, Duffy and even Grady Johnson weren't Chameleons changing their look every 2 weeks.
Tyrone Shoelaces

Penn Yan, NY

#18 May 29, 2014
TV One wrote:
It ain't about having power. it's what she does with the power, which isn't much. She is using the job to further her personal agenda and not to make Rochester a better place to live.
EdW

Pittsford, NY

#19 May 29, 2014
Tyrone Shoelaces wrote:
<quoted text>
It ain't about having power. it's what she does with the power, which isn't much. She is using the job to further her personal agenda and not to make Rochester a better place to live.
She is using this election to move on. She lives for a camera pointed in her face, and to spew her usually difficult to understand vision. She rambles, is never spontaneous, and comes across as a lost person... she should also replace her hair stylist.

Everything seems to be in the planning stages, subject to change, to be announced. Nothing gets done. She's all talk, no action (and who knows what that action might result in).

You may not have liked Duffy or Richards, but at least they were in Rochester, trying to serve the people. When is she here next, October?
Thanks for the info

Lyons, NY

#20 May 29, 2014
EdW wrote:
<quoted text>
She is using this election to move on. She lives for a camera pointed in her face, and to spew her usually difficult to understand vision. You may not have liked Duffy or Richards, but at least they were in Rochester, trying to serve the people. When is she here next, October?
and exactly what did Duffy and Richards accomplish by being here so much?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
breast cancer awareness walk raises $500k for r... 8 min Bovenzi13 5
Some of Trump's Successes 1 hr Tommy 26
Mueller Will Make Nixon Look Saintly 2 hr multiple screen n... 11
Iescapedny you did it you FINALLY MADE ME SNAP!! 2 hr multiple screen n... 4
How's the weather Crapchester? 2 hr IescapedNY 6
Lakeland Florida 2 hr Ha Ha unemployable 8
Trump to take action on welfare 2 hr Ha Ha unemployable 3

Rochester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance