White House: NRA attack 'cowardly'

Jan 16, 2013 Read more: Rochester Democrat and Chronicle

Gov. Andrew Cuomo ceremoniously signed New York's new, stricter gun regulations into law today at Rochester's City Hall.

Read more

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#2 Jan 17, 2013
I thought the commercial was spot on. We should protect all our children. We should protect them better than we protect cash and gold. Cash and gold get armed guards. So do "important" people and their families. Lots of Rich Leftist Liberals have armed bodyguards, elitist hypocrites is putting it nicely.
Grady Stiles

United States

#3 Jan 17, 2013
Naughtyrobot wrote:
I thought the commercial was spot on. We should protect all our children. We should protect them better than we protect cash and gold. Cash and gold get armed guards. So do "important" people and their families. Lots of Rich Leftist Liberals have armed bodyguards, elitist hypocrites is putting it nicely.
I agree. You'll enjoy this video. http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/830287...

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#5 Jan 17, 2013
The only cowards are the far left progressive democrats along with ther God Obozo. Wake up loons,Obama is nothing but a ghetto racist street punk that will run and hide when the crap hits the fan.The "man" thinks he is king and can do whatever he wants and it is time to take him down a few pegs.You fools that support him will be thrown under the bus when he has no more uses for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Break room ratings 12 min Slammer 168
News Governor Cuomo bans non-essential state travel ... 2 hr Lawrence Wolf 5
Bunch of Whites Arrested in Suburban Drug Busts 5 hr LeroyJones 1
Lia Lando / 10WHEC (Jan '11) 5 hr PigPenBestFriend 165
3 time White Drunk Driver Doesn't Show Up to Ge... 9 hr WeCantBreathe 1
Overweight White Girl Steals a Workout DVD 9 hr WeCantBreathe 2
Nickbo13 cancels key note speech in Indiana ove... 10 hr nickbo13 1
More from around the web

Rochester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE