No public events.
No neighborhood meetings.
No comments.

Lovely McFly, where are YOU!??!!
Testy

Minneapolis, MN

#26 Mar 19, 2014
Don wrote:
How much time does she spend in the City of Rochester? She is like the missing Malayasian Airline, the City can not locate her. Search parties are out for Lovely.
Doubt anybody cares where she is. She accomplishes nothing when she's here. Yeah, she would make a great Congresswoman. Warren is arrogant, as well as not to bright.
Vinny

Fishers, NY

#27 Mar 19, 2014
You should thank your co-worker for letting you know that she is completely stupid in case you already did not know it.
Back To The Future wrote:
I spoke with a Co-Worker (African-American) who was in huge support of this Mayor you know wearing buttons bumper stickers and sign in her lawn about what the Mayor is doing now. I was shocked that she is still in huge support of the Mayor and her reason is quote, "She be doing her". I asked what do you mean, her reply was that the Mayor is looking out for herself and that she should and that she was proud that Lovely is working on making it big in politics. I asked but what about worrying about Rochester the City that elected her to take care of it. Her reply was well Duffy didn't do anything for the city but further his career in Politics so why should Lovely. I asked so you don't support Duffy but you do Lovely even though in your mind they both do the same thing? Yeah she had to stop and think about that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Maxine Brown's & James Brown's hair 4 hr IescapedNY 2
How will NY Pay For "Free" Tuition? 5 hr IescapedNY 2
Proposal Would Quadruple Fines For Littering In... 6 hr perfect 4
Cop union warns Trump 'sanctuary city' cuts cou... 6 hr IescapedNY 21
trump 32% approval rating. 6 hr perfect 6
New Yorkers Overwhelmingly Think Gov Cuomo Woul... 7 hr IescapedNY 4
What happened to my hometown? 12 hr y81ankky05 4

Rochester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance