Geneva Police Officer Shoots Suspect During Traffic Stop

Posted in the Rochester Forum

Comments (Page 6)

Showing posts 101 - 120 of225
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jobless Suzy

Newark, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#124
Oct 1, 2012
 
pow46 wrote:
<quoted text>
i know, family is mad at cops still, i dont blame them, if i was them, id be mad at criminal cops too
So would I!
Hmm is right

Newark, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#125
Oct 1, 2012
 
hmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Promotion for murder of a former criminal? I don't think so! Promotion is for the cops that protect the civilians, not stalk and kill them because they had been in prison previously.
I agree Hmm
Jobless Suzy

Newark, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#126
Oct 1, 2012
 
iprobablyhateyou wrote:
Instead of holding rallies at the Geneva Police Station, maybe the black community should start raising their kids to be moral, honorable, taxpaying citizens instead of drains on the economy and the prison system.
You've pretty much increased your chances of either getting shot or getting a serious ass-whipping by 1000 by not listening to the cop, it doesn't matter what race, age, gender, etc. you are.
Why were they pulling the car over in the first place? Was there drugs or something?
Concerned Near Sodus

Newark, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#127
Oct 1, 2012
 
Jobless Suzy wrote:
<quoted text>
Why were they pulling the car over in the first place? Was there drugs or something?
I dont think so, they just doing a random routine stop. Not sure, though, it would really help if there was a link to a story about this.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#128
Oct 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Concerned Near Sodus wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont think so, they just doing a random routine stop. Not sure, though, it would really help if there was a link to a story about this.
Here is a joke for you, it is perfect for you. "Hi, I'm schizophrenic, and so am I!"
Tacc

Newark, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#129
Oct 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Naughtyrobot wrote:
<quoted text>Here is a joke for you, it is perfect for you. "Hi, I'm schizophrenic, and so am I!"
No one in this discussion is schizophrenic

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#130
Oct 3, 2012
 
Tacc wrote:
<quoted text>
No one in this discussion is schizophrenic
You better ask your other personalities before you make a hasty statement.
Jobless Suzy

Newark, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#131
Oct 3, 2012
 
Naughtyrobot wrote:
<quoted text>You better ask your other personalities before you make a hasty statement.
who are you talking to?
No sympathy for City Thug

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#132
Oct 4, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Lawsuit being thrown out because the alleged "victim" was a scumbag loser career criminal thug and got his in the end.
Jobless Suzy

Newark, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#133
Oct 4, 2012
 
No sympathy for City Thug wrote:
Lawsuit being thrown out because the alleged "victim" was a scumbag loser career criminal thug and got his in the end.
Dont call victims losers, thats mean, and we still need a link to a story about this!
Jobless Suzy is right

Newark, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#134
Oct 5, 2012
 
Jobless Suzy wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont call victims losers, thats mean, and we still need a link to a story about this!
I agree!
Eddie

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#135
Oct 5, 2012
 
"Suzy" and all her other personalities makes this thread so fun to read!
Jobless Suzy

Newark, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#136
Oct 6, 2012
 
Eddie wrote:
"Suzy" and all her other personalities makes this thread so fun to read!
Excuse me but there are more people in this thread besides me!!!!
And we still dont have a link!
Lions are nice

Newark, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#137
Oct 7, 2012
 
I dont even know why peoplw are being so mean in this thread. This victim is innocent.
Jobless Suzy

Newark, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#138
Oct 7, 2012
 
Lions are nice wrote:
I dont even know why peoplw are being so mean in this thread. This victim is innocent.
Yes he is but we still need a link!
Jobless Suzy is right

Newark, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#139
Oct 8, 2012
 
Jobless Suzy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes he is but we still need a link!
We need a LINK!!!!
Jobless Suzy

Newark, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#140
Oct 8, 2012
 
Tacc wrote:
<quoted text>
No one in this discussion is schizophrenic
yeah really, Tacc, you are right!!!!
Karmin Lover

Newark, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#141
Oct 11, 2012
 
Jobless Suzy wrote:
<quoted text>
Why were they pulling the car over in the first place? Was there drugs or something?
That's a good question, but I guess we will never know for sure without a link!
Still on my High Horse

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#142
Oct 11, 2012
 
Do you think we are so retarded to think that multiple people from Newark all appear on the same thread within the same day? Especially when the actual Newark page has less posts?

Take some meds and see your psychiatrist.
Jobless Suzy

Newark, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#143
Oct 11, 2012
 
Still on my High Horse wrote:
Do you think we are so retarded to think that multiple people from Newark all appear on the same thread within the same day? Especially when the actual Newark page has less posts?
Take some meds and see your psychiatrist.
People arent saying they are from Newark, so dont assume! And i live about 6 miles from there, so what?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 101 - 120 of225
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Rochester Forum right now

Search the Rochester Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Black man attempted abduction 8 min rePIGtardedpublican 3
Rochester man pleads guilty for child pornography 21 min Hamburglar 6
sexual assault by a BLACK MAN 27 min Hamburglar 3
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 5 hr Habanero Harv 16,760
Scrutiny of Arrest Caught Tape 5 hr RacistFireCrotchBarnFart 2
White Racist Talk Radio Hosts FIRED 7 hr Hamburglar 23
Brother Wease Els stations ratings are How Low (Apr '13) 8 hr Slammer 229
•••
•••
•••
•••

Rochester Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Rochester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Rochester News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rochester
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••