Woman arrested in connection with NY firefighter ambush

Dec 28, 2012 Full story: KRDO-TV Colorado Springs 11

Police on Friday arrested a 24-year-old woman in connection with the gunman who ambushed and killed two firefighters as they battled a blaze in upstate New York, police said.

Full Story
NOTthechildren

Bryn Mawr, PA

#1 Dec 30, 2012
Also read where the ambush killer noted in his typed suicide note that he got his weapons from his neighbor???

http://dailycaller.com/2012/12/29/police-chri...

“STOP PLAYING THE RACE CARD”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#2 Dec 30, 2012
There are already threads on this, why add another one to the mix when there is already several going ?
NOTthechildren

Bryn Mawr, PA

#3 Dec 30, 2012
This article was not in the gunman thread news section. The article also mentions operation fast and furious and straw purchaser /ATF operation which are different but related topics.

But all threads/topics tend to get overloaded with thousands of posts. I or most others cannot read through thousands of posts. Hopefully this thread stays more focused on the article. More sub topics can make it easier for everyone. Why bother to post additional articles/posts then?

“Reality is settling in...”

Since: Nov 08

Stop sweating the small stuff.

#4 Dec 30, 2012
STRAW PURCHASERS are the Main route for which the illegal guns land in the hood. It's about this serious issue of ILLEGAL guns and the origination is highlighted!!!

Hopefully some of this illegal activity will lessen gun crimes in the hood!

I hope they make a real good example out of this DITZ!!! She deserves every day of jail time and every penny of the fine!

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#5 Dec 31, 2012
I'm sure the pretty white suburban girl will get off with probation.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#6 Dec 31, 2012
http://www.13wham.com/mostpopular/story/press...

"""If convicted, she could face up to 10 years in prison & $250,000 fine or both""""

Doesn't "&" already mean "both"??

but 10 years, that is all???? sad.
but its the whites that make the laws, so they have to live with them.

Location hidden

#7 Jan 1, 2013
CapriceClassic wrote:
STRAW PURCHASERS are the Main route for which the illegal guns land in the hood. It's about this serious issue of ILLEGAL guns and the origination is highlighted!!!
I hope they make a real good example out of this DITZ!!! She deserves every day of jail time and every penny of the fine!
What a clown you are. You posted this once in another thread and got called out on it and never came up with any proof or evidence, so now you're going to post the same stupid comment here.

You're a TOOL
PatrioTARD spouts off

Rochester, NY

#8 Jan 1, 2013
The_ Patriot_USA wrote:
There are already threads on this, why add another one to the mix when there is already several going ?
I've been waiting to expose your Tardness this year and I didnt have to wait very long.

The person who first commented on the topic is NOT from Rochester. They were responding to a News article, they didn't start a NEW thread. Notice the link just below the headline to a news station?

Hey, look towards the bottom of the page. just after where you post your comments and the other Rochester thread topics. It has links to other stories, notice where it says

Related Discussion Threads

NY woman arrested in connection with firefighter ambush
N.Y. woman arrested in connection with firefighter slayings
NY woman arrested in connection with slaying of 2

Are you such an imbecile to think that Rochester is the only place that is commenting on the Webster story? Maybe you are too stupid to realize that maybe Topix has linked these stories from other areas to our local thread since it is relevant to us. There are many threads on the Newtown Topix Board about their own shooting that are started in other areas besides Connecticut.

I know you're pretty ignorant and a pinhead as it is, but this just made my new year smile on the first day to see you show off your Tardness.

Location hidden

#9 Jan 1, 2013
PatrioTARD spouts off wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been waiting to expose your Tardness this year and I didnt have to wait very long.
The person who first commented on the topic is NOT from Rochester. They were responding to a News article, they didn't start a NEW thread. Notice the link just below the headline to a news station?
Hey, look towards the bottom of the page. just after where you post your comments and the other Rochester thread topics. It has links to other stories, notice where it says
Are you such an imbecile to think that Rochester is the only place that is commenting on the Webster story? Maybe you are too stupid to realize that maybe Topix has linked these stories from other areas to our local thread since it is relevant to us. There are many threads on the Newtown Topix Board about their own shooting that are started in other areas besides Connecticut.
I know you're pretty ignorant and a pinhead as it is, but this just made my new year smile on the first day to see you show off your Tardness.
Learn to read you ignorant POS. Are you such an imbecile that you have to post the same thing in 2 separate threads ?

I NEVER said it was a NEW thread. Are you that much of an imbecile to post the same thing in 2 separate threads because you got called out on the first one. Well I guess the answer would be YES, you are an imbecile. Thank you for re-confirming you're just a bottom feeding and race baiting lying TROLL

AHHHHHHHHHHH thank you for calling yourself an ignorant pinhead.

Location hidden

#10 Jan 1, 2013
CapriceClassic wrote:
WRONG , WRONG, WRONG, most of the guns in da hood are stolen and not through straw purchases. You're another idiot trying to sound important.
Steal City Stupid

Rochester, NY

#11 Jan 2, 2013
PatrioTARD spouts off wrote:
<quoted text>
the bird brain thinks he's smart. lmao.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Area Police (Feb '11) 5 min SouthWedgeTardedP... 16
Bill Cosby Accusers By the Bushel 3 hr Black Beauty 8
The Great PigPen Debate 3 hr SXDDA 80
Coumo Believes we should know the open thruway ... 3 hr Racistrhonda Crot... 8
No Habla Ingles 4 hr Chico and the Man 1
Cullerd Thieves Arent Very Smart 5 hr Dirty Harry 1
White Sex Offender Arrested Again 5 hr RacistFireCrotchB... 1
Rochester Dating
Find my Match

Rochester People Search