Reportedly he is from the Rochester area.

Nov 16, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WHTK-AM Rochester

Police in Orchard Park are investigating the discovery of a man found dead after the Bills' game on Thursday night.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of40
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Gogglehead wrote:
Nickbo, how do you drive a truck with no legs?
Safe bet would be with his hands. Only monkeys drive with their feet.
Anyways, did Nickbo come back and I missed it? Would have liked to say Hi.
Bills 19 Dolphins 14

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

RacistFireCrotchBarnFart wrote:
nickbo, is it true that people with no feet have hands that smell like stinky feet?
I bet his breath smells like stinky feet too.

Since: Nov 12

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Bills 19 Dolphins 14 wrote:
<quoted text>Are your legs really purple?
When I took a shower this morning they were the same color as the rest of my body, and it sure wasn't purple. But the question I have is, what the hell is your question all about? Purple legs? Is this something new?

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

IescapedNY wrote:
<quoted text>
Safe bet would be with his hands. Only monkeys drive with their feet.
Anyways, did Nickbo come back and I missed it? Would have liked to say Hi.
I'm not at all sure what's going on here, but when I got on this website last week there were many posts to a nickbo and many posts to people who they called nickbo, but didn't have nickbo's username. And I didn't see any posts at all that were from nickbo. They even called me nickbo and a Bad Comapany, but they also called many other people nickbo too. What is the deal with all of this? Is something going on at Topix, like a contest or something? Also amny people ask this nickbo person questions, but he never answers them.
Gogglehead

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Lol, Nickbo. You're pathetic.

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
stfu nickbo.
What? Why are you telling nickbo to shut up, when I made the post? Also, you're safe telling me to shut up on the internet, but I wonder if you would be brave enough to tell anyone to shut up in person. Anyway, don't ever tell me to do anything. There's a HUGE difference between you and me. I'm a human being, I'm fairly intelligent, I've had a very successful life, and I don't rant and rave and tell lies. You are the opposite of everything that I am, hence, you can't, won't and don't ever tell me to do anything. Besides, I'm peach and you're brown, and brown never tells peach to do anything.

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Janet wrote:
I don't normally comment on these threads, but I thought I'd just say it is crazy on here, especially these "Purple 1" person, very strange person.
What a freakin' loser. Like you're "Janet". When I said there is a group of very ignorant people on Topix, I didn't realize just how correct I was.

Since: Apr 09

Kitty Hawk, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Guys, this thread is about the guy who was found dead after the Bills game.

STFU
Gogglehead

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

I though this thread was about Nickbo's purple legs. Now I'm stumped.
Bills 19 Dolphins 14

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Purple 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
What a freakin' loser. Like you're "Janet". When I said there is a group of very ignorant people on Topix, I didn't realize just how correct I was.
I've never heard a truck driver use "freakin'", Nickbo. So where do you drive the trucks to / from? What do you haul? Let's hear more about this fake persona.

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Janet wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me? My really name in Janet. Are you trying to say your name is Purple? I think you must be drunk anyways cause why would I have to use my real name anyways and why do you need to know it?
Did I say you had to use your real name and when did I say I needed to know your name. Don't bother me with your bullshit. You're an ignorant slut.

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Bills 19 Dolphins 14 wrote:
<quoted text>I've never heard a truck driver use "freakin'", Nickbo. So where do you drive the trucks to / from? What do you haul? Let's hear more about this fake persona.
You are a true ass. Why are you wasting my space on Topix. "never heard a truck driver say.........."" "", what a freakin' fool. And you and your friends think you're funny.
Bills 19 Dolphins 14

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Purple 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a true ass. Why are you wasting my space on Topix. "never heard a truck driver say.........."" "", what a freakin' fool. And you and your friends think you're funny.
Either go back to your Nickbo username or STFU.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
He's scared to use his nickbo name.
Is that why you use 20+ different name Zippy?
U R a DOOSHBAG

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

pigpen911 wrote:
<quoted text>Is that why you use 20+ different name Zippy?
Hey, you didnt bother to show up after I challenged you. Coward Punk. I kept asking every guy who was 5'9" 160 if they were PigFace and no one would fess up.
Be at Dewey Gardens Bowling tommorrow or we'll all know you are a gutless punk troll.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

U R a DOOSHBAG wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, you didnt bother to show up after I challenged you. Coward Punk. I kept asking every guy who was 5'9" 160 if they were PigFace and no one would fess up.
Be at Dewey Gardens Bowling tommorrow or we'll all know you are a gutless punk troll.
You got that a little wrong there tough guy,I showed up twice,you were the big mouth coward that never showed boy.Must be hell to be a big mouth keyboard commando while all the time being nothing but a little loser. Why if you such a big bad tough guy hero do you change your posting name all of the time? Could it be because you are scared that someone might figure out who you are? Would you like to tell the rest of us? The day I am afraid of a loud mouth troll will be the day they close my coffen.

“STOP PLAYING THE RACE CARD”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

U R a DOOSHBAG wrote:
<quoted text>
You never showed up in your Bears shirt either big mouth. What a coward you are
Bills 16 Dolphins 14

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

pigpen911 wrote:
<quoted text>You got that a little wrong there tough guy,I showed up twice,you were the big mouth coward that never showed boy.Must be hell to be a big mouth keyboard commando while all the time being nothing but a little loser. Why if you such a big bad tough guy hero do you change your posting name all of the time? Could it be because you are scared that someone might figure out who you are? Would you like to tell the rest of us? The day I am afraid of a loud mouth troll will be the day they close my coffen.
Nickbo, you pansyass, why are you afraid to use your old username? Wimp.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Bills 16 Dolphins 14 wrote:
<quoted text>Nickbo, you pansyass, why are you afraid to use your old username? Wimp.
And what user name did you use before Thursday night???

Just wondering.
Bills 16 Dolphins 14

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

IescapedNY wrote:
<quoted text>
And what user name did you use before Thursday night???
Just wondering.
I used Wyle Dapes, you assnugget.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of40
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

40 Users are viewing the Rochester Forum right now

Search the Rochester Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
awesome Rhonduh black mugshot 6 min the MS 13 2
Former NFL star announces Rochester plans 31 min you smell like dewdew 13
Man Found Guilty of Robbing Veteran at Monroe A... 48 min Donkey Insane 24
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Rush Limpballs 6,331
4 more whites arrested and 10 show little tiny ... 1 hr the MS 13 10
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 2 hr Billy O Liar 16,768
Law and Order: Youth accused of threatening ano... 5 hr rhondalovesdic 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Rochester Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Rochester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE