Two people arrested in connection with Key Bank robbery in Irondequoit

Jan 30, 2013 Full story: WHEC-TV Rochester

Two people were arrested in connection with Tuesday's bank robbery in Irondequoit.

Full Story

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#3 Jan 31, 2013
Pigpen911 wrote:
It was one of my own kind that robbed this joint. I should have known better. What lowlife trash. And it steams me to know that us taxpayers have to pay for his jail time. Us crackers should know better. Us whiteys are some of the sneakiest criminals. I am telling it like it is because it's the truth. I am a bigot, but I am no longer naive.
Gee,I hate to be the one to tell you,they aren't white troll.Maybe if you stayed in school you would know that.BTW: Nice touch trying to use my name,I'm honored that I drive libs like you crazy,again,thank you.PP911.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#6 Feb 1, 2013
pigpen isbreath wrote:
<quoted text>
Hate you tell you, but they are both considered white. Light skinned Latinos and Italians are Caucasian.
You are an idiot.You better go tell your B/S to the goverment because they disagree. Again,you should of stayed in school pass 8th grade,maybe you would have a better grasp on the real world Zippy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hero Minted in Canada... much like our Heroes 1 hr Super Smart 10
White Woman has Sex with a 3 year old gets 25 y... 1 hr Super Smart 2
Fire Department Help Give Away Food 2 hr CityRes 1
White Guy Robbing Joggers in Seneca Park 2 hr CityRes 1
Arnett Boulevard burglary suspect was not a bur... 2 hr RacistFireCrotchB... 2
Gates Police Officer Verbakel Does Great Job at... 3 hr Rhondas Friend 12
Arrest made in murder of Rochester father 4 hr White One 3
Rochester Dating
Find my Match

Rochester Jobs