New York Primary Election Sept 14: Wi...

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,722 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#18201 Mar 13, 2013
Remiesong wrote:
And it is not wealth redistribution. It is providing that which the greedy and selfish would not otherwise participate in. Ever put any money in the offering plate at church? I wish I was in a lifeboat with you so I could throw you to the sharks.
Americans are the most charitable people on earth, rich and poor alike contribute to those in need, your argument that the wealthy {who earned it} are greedy unfeeling subhumans is absurd, dheck what your Lib congress people contribute, they are mostly all millionaires, you'd be surprised how it's all about them, they are good only at spending other peoples money.
De Odumbo Conser

Herkimer, NY

#18202 Mar 13, 2013
Teddy R wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post is completely disingenous crap.
Under the ObamaScare individual mandate, I am COMPELLED to purchase healthcare insurance, and if I "choose" (as you so absurdly put it) to disobey this mandate, I will be compelled to pay a large FINE.
Spin, spin, spin all you like - that's not free choice, brother - that's federal government denying me a FREE choice whether I purchase healthcare insurance or not.
<quoted text>
Another bullshyte sophomoric strawman and deflection from you.
Article the seventh [Amendment V]: "No person shall be ... deprived of life ... without due process of law ..."
You'll have to take your bullshyte off-topic strawman deflection over the constitutionality of abortion up with someone who gives a rat's azz - I have no interest. Enjoy.
<quoted text>
Totally cretinous attempt at an "argument."
No point to answer here ...
<quoted text>
Translation:
"Waah!! I am left completely destroyed with neither fact nor reasoned, on-topic, intellectually honest argument!! Alinskyite deflection shields failed!!"
"Waah waah waah waah WAAAAH!!!"
See ya, tool - you've bored me now also.
Blah blah blah blah blah. Another one of those clowns who thinks if he types a lot and says nothing, nobody will notice. Boring.
SirBlatsALot

Corinth, NY

#18203 Mar 13, 2013
Oh, look at me, I'm gonna whine and cry 'cuz that's what I DO.

Am I lying ?
Remiesong

Potsdam, NY

#18204 Mar 13, 2013
The difference with car insurance and medical insurance is this - you may never need or want or choose to drive a car; and if you do compulsory laws mandate you are insured. But if someone throws you out of a life boat to the sharks and you somehow miraculously live and are treated for your sharkbites and you are not insured, someone has to foot the bill. So foot the bill, pay for your insurance like a good dumbo or pay the fine, but quit your pissing and moaning. Ignorance is bliss, and you dwell in yours.
Hag from Hagaman

Garden City, NY

#18205 Mar 13, 2013
Lick obamas balls, ball licker
TrollBot

Mclean, VA

#18206 Mar 13, 2013
De Odumbo Conser wrote:
<quoted text>

(Another tediously juvenile and inane troll snipped)
Troll. Ignore.

"Flagging trolls until Topix lets you killfile the scum."
Wloclawek Warrior

Petersburg, VA

#18207 Mar 14, 2013
Hingle McCringleberry wrote:
<quoted text>
To mo&#380;e inny sposób, np. k&#261;piel w wannie pe&#322;nej piany z aromaterapi&#261;, przy nastrojowej muzyce?
- E tam, Panie Doktorze, tego tez próbowa&#322;am piana mnie wkurwia, bo szczypie w oczy, muzyka mnie wkurwia, ka&#380;da muzyka mnie wkurwia, ta nastrojowa najbardziej mnie wkurwia, a te olejki zapachowe, to dopiero wkurwiajace, klej&#261; sie, lepi&#261;, plami&#261;, nie, nie olejki najbardziej mnie wkurwiaj&#261;!
- No dobrze, to mo&#380;e sex? Jak wyglada Pani &#380;ycie seksualne?
- Sex !?
A co to takiego?
- Nie wie Pani co to sex!? No dobrze, zaraz Pani poka&#380;e, prosz&#281; za parawan. Po chwili na parawanie l&#261;duj&#261; kolejne cz&#281;&#347;ci garderoby: spodnie, spódnica, kitel, bluzka, biustonosz, majtki. Po kolejnej chwili s&#322;ycha&#263; sapanie i wzdychania, wreszcie s&#322;ycha&#263; g&#322;os kobiety:
- Panie Doktorze, prosz&#281; si&#281; zdecydowa&#263;? Wk&#322;ada Pan czy wyci&#261;ga, bo
Es stheht hier geschreiben das Ehren Polnish geschreibenen antwort fehlt ein bisschen. Was Ich hab' Fruher da geschreiben ist kein luge. Sie Konnem mir zeigen was Sie willen und es ist mir nichts. So Deiner Polnisch ist gut genug das Sie velleicht ein Bisschen schreiben can. Machts mir nichts. Es ist auch mit mir, so wie dir, mein leiber freund,
Die Frau, wie Ich sind Polnisch, Verstehen was da steht da geschreiben macht mir auch nichts. Wie Ich fruher geschreiben hab', stehe' es bei. Da sind veilen Polaken, so Deutschen, macht mir nichts. Was Ich fruher geschreiben hab', stehts geschreiben.
reffef

Pittsburgh, PA

#18208 Mar 14, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
Vote Putin
Remiesong

Danielson, CT

#18209 Mar 14, 2013
Fick dich ins Knie du Arschloch

Location hidden

#18210 Mar 14, 2013
that obama is the Panderer-in-Chief, in all of his speeches he carefully crafts point words to evoke the readers emotions, such as "balanced" fair share" "Jet owners", "Millionaires and Billionaires" "education" "investment" "our Children" all of us are not sent into a trance by his hypnotic verbal flourishes, but enough are duped into believing his lies. Ergo, the destruction of our economy continues. Just listen to the clowns in here, marching lemmings headed to the bottomless pit of economic collapse, you have to be an abject MORON to believe the obama, still.

Location hidden

#18211 Mar 14, 2013
Sit back and watch obama bankrupt the "Evil" United States, leave your children nothing but inconsoleable debt, obama supporters; what a bunch of Jackasses.
Remiesong

Potsdam, NY

#18212 Mar 14, 2013
It's the American way, charge it , Ai 'll pay for it later. Stop crying in your vomit and suck it up crybaby.
wolverine

United States

#18214 Mar 14, 2013
it aint easy,I've been trying for months,i must be weak minded or just stupid,its killing us all slowly,smoking six
Hag from Hagaman

Garden City, NY

#18216 Mar 14, 2013
Remiesong wrote:
It's the American way, charge it , Ai 'll pay for it later. Stop crying in your vomit and suck it up crybaby.
Drop dead with your obama "Hope and Change" t-shirt on, jackass.

Location hidden

#18218 Mar 15, 2013
Remiesong wrote:
It is the feeble mindset of fools like you that have enabled the president and his cabal of out of control spenders in the democratic party to bring the country to edge of bankruptcy.
SirBlatsALot

Corinth, NY

#18219 Mar 15, 2013
Hag from Hagaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Drop dead with your obama "Hope and Change" t-shirt on, jackass.
You need to stop your whining and crying and find a hobby, hillbilly.

Like licking my balls.
Remiesong

Danielson, CT

#18220 Mar 15, 2013
Hingle McCringleberry wrote:
<quoted text>
It is the feeble mindset of fools like you that have enabled the president and his cabal of out of control spenders in the democratic party to bring the country to edge of bankruptcy.
guns and butter,dingleberry - guns and butter.

Location hidden

#18221 Mar 15, 2013
SirBlatsALot wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to stop your whining and crying and find a hobby, hillbilly.
Like licking my balls.
You welfare monkeys lick your own balls, it's the only thing you do besides cashing your welfare check and checking the air pressure in the tires on your home.

Location hidden

#18222 Mar 15, 2013
Remiesong wrote:
<quoted text> guns and butter,dingleberry - guns and butter.
Shaddup stupid.
TheTruth

Jamestown, NY

#18223 Mar 15, 2013
I beg of you ... Please stop the hate on this post. Love thy neighbor ... God loves each of you!!! May you find peace in the Lord Jesus Christ. Praying for one another and all of our politicians will lead to God's grace, mercy, and blessings. Love can and will prevail over hate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Homeowner escapes Ridgemont Dr. fire 9 hr Walmart Puncher 2
News Former Teacher Indicted For Enticement Of A Minor 11 hr RacistFireCrotchB... 1
News NY fire department ambushed in 2012 gets $305K ... 11 hr pigpens cousin 1
News Dangerous synthetic drug confirmed to be in Gre... 11 hr pigpens cousin 2
Punishers MC (Oct '12) 11 hr Bone head 102
2 White Thugs Pull The White Mentally Insane Card 12 hr RFCBF 1
News Rochester Most Overlooked Small City 13 hr Baltimore Shootings 1
More from around the web

Rochester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]