New York Primary Election Sept 14: Wi...

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,732 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Shotty McPherson

United States

#17220 Dec 19, 2012
All I know is Obama and his army of flying monkeys ain't getting my guns. No way. If he tries, it will be the start of the next civil war.
J Reno

Utica, NY

#17221 Dec 19, 2012
Shotty McPherson wrote:
All I know is Obama and his army of flying monkeys ain't getting my guns. No way. If he tries, it will be the start of the next civil war.
You are sooo funny. No more Ruby Ridge. One little missile and your little property will be nothing but a bad memory. Beginning and end of the civil war in your little mind.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#17222 Dec 20, 2012
Don't worry about Gun Violence, the President has put Joe Biden in charge of a Commission to investigate, promising the usual results:

LockSmythe

Schenectady, NY

#17223 Dec 20, 2012
Shotty McPherson wrote:
All I know is Obama and his army of flying monkeys ain't getting my guns. No way. If he tries, it will be the start of the next civil war.
What is this almost fanatical allure of guns? If you got a small weiner, no tricked-out assault rifle will change that.
tom deely

United States

#17224 Dec 20, 2012
Of course er are going to vote.I'm blogging today to tell everyone I'm three Brentwood and cental islip area to vote row c conservative/republican ,let our local leaders know u exist good people,please.sign man...2313@$$$...
TerrifiedTeaPart ier

Schenectady, NY

#17225 Dec 20, 2012
I love guns largely because I'm a terrified white guy who believes way too many conpiracy theories. You see, I'm preparing for doomsday scenarios that will simply never happen, and - even if they did -my tiny brain cannot comprehend that a few assault rifles will not save me.

When I hold a big assault rifle in my hands, It makes me feel strong and powerful; that's important to me, because I don't have a lot of control and power in my life. My wife pushes me around pretty good, I can't hold a steady job, and I'm really not that bright, so guns are kind of like "strap on power" for guys like me.

Also, I use guns to bond with other dudes who also have to rely on exaggerated firepower to compensate for personal shortcomings.
Renfield

Schenectady, NY

#17226 Dec 20, 2012
Shotty McPherson wrote:
All I know is Obama and his army of flying monkeys ain't getting my guns. No way. If he tries, it will be the start of the next civil war.
If they ever do come to get your guns, you and every other gun-owner will:

1. Sh**t your pants
2. Hand over your guns immediately.

Who do you think you're kidding?

“WTF”

Since: Nov 12

It said Hometown, not location

#17227 Dec 20, 2012
TerrifiedTeaPartier wrote:
I love guns largely because I'm a terrified white guy who believes way too many conpiracy theories. You see, I'm preparing for doomsday scenarios that will simply never happen, and - even if they did -my tiny brain cannot comprehend that a few assault rifles will not save me.
When I hold a big assault rifle in my hands, It makes me feel strong and powerful; that's important to me, because I don't have a lot of control and power in my life. My wife pushes me around pretty good, I can't hold a steady job, and I'm really not that bright, so guns are kind of like "strap on power" for guys like me.
Also, I use guns to bond with other dudes who also have to rely on exaggerated firepower to compensate for personal shortcomings.
Now thats funny right there!
This is also funny....
New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?
You know what, I think I will vote this September 14th, I don't like either of the presidents but I gotta cast my vote for the lesser of 2 evils right.
Wait, it's december WHAT?!
Looks like we all missed our chance to vote.
What a misleading topic...

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#17228 Dec 20, 2012
Renfield wrote:
<quoted text>
If they ever do come to get your guns, you and every other gun-owner will:
1. Sh**t your pants
2. Hand over your guns immediately.
Who do you think you're kidding?
Why would he shoot his pants? It's a three letter word for you obama/biden fans; J O B S .

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#17229 Dec 20, 2012
TerrifiedTeaPartier wrote:
I love guns largely because I'm a terrified white guy who believes way too many conpiracy theories. You see, I'm preparing for doomsday scenarios that will simply never happen, and - even if they did -my tiny brain cannot comprehend that a few assault rifles will not save me.
When I hold a big assault rifle in my hands, It makes me feel strong and powerful; that's important to me, because I don't have a lot of control and power in my life. My wife pushes me around pretty good, I can't hold a steady job, and I'm really not that bright, so guns are kind of like "strap on power" for guys like me.
Also, I use guns to bond with other dudes who also have to rely on exaggerated firepower to compensate for personal shortcomings.
TeaParty, really? You sound just like an obama voter, who wants tp protect heself from flesh-eatu=ing Zombies, Yo.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#17230 Dec 20, 2012
LockSmythe wrote:
<quoted text>
What is this almost fanatical allure of guns? If you got a small weiner, no tricked-out assault rifle will change that.
"There are two kinds of people in this world, those with loaded guns and those that dig. You [will] dig"
LockSmythe

Schenectady, NY

#17231 Dec 20, 2012
Hingle McCringleberry wrote:
<quoted text>
"There are two kinds of people in this world, those with loaded guns and those that dig. You [will] dig"
See, this is what I'm talking about. Gun-queers think that they can justify their strange, childish fascination with "clever" bon mots. This is largely because they aren't very bright individuals, so they have to rely on NRA witticisms to make a point.

"If they outlaw guns, only the outlaws with have guns".
"I'd rather be judged by twelve than carried by six".

Juvenile.
LockSmythe

Schenectady, NY

#17233 Dec 20, 2012
There's an article in Guns and Ammo this month that states that Ruger is building a fake vagina into the stocks its newest line of assault rifles, so that "...owners may finally achieve the closeness to their weapons that we know they crave".
LockSmythe

Schenectady, NY

#17234 Dec 20, 2012
Hingle McCringleberry wrote:
<quoted text>
"There are two kinds of people in this world, those with loaded guns and those that dig. You [will] dig"
You're right, there ARE two kinds of people in this world: Those who get off owning lots of guns, and those who passed their SAT's.
LockSmythe

Tempe, AZ

#17236 Dec 20, 2012
I sure hope Obama doesn't take our guns as planned, I have no way to defend myself. Like all other gun owners, Im really just a puzsie who is too weak to protect himself.
Maybe I should change my name to CockSmyth, since thats where my experience is, in handling mens penises. I post under the name LockSmyth and I'm gay.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#17237 Dec 20, 2012
Hingle McCringleberry wrote:
<quoted text>
"There are two kinds of people in this world, those with loaded guns and those that dig. You [will] dig"
It's a quote from the Clint Eatwood movie "The Good, The Bad, and The ugly" , that would be you Jackass.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#17238 Dec 20, 2012
LockSmythe wrote:
There's an article in Guns and Ammo this month that states that Ruger is building a fake vagina into the stocks its newest line of assault rifles, so that "...owners may finally achieve the closeness to their weapons that we know they crave".
Did they use your vagina for the prototype?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#17239 Dec 20, 2012
LockSmythe wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right, there ARE two kinds of people in this world: Those who get off owning lots of guns, and those who passed their SAT's.
I'll match my advanced degrees from Penn State with your sats' anyday chump.
Hingle McCringleberry

Tempe, AZ

#17242 Dec 20, 2012
I like guns, but more than that, I like MEN'S guns, in my mouth. Penis. I'm gay.
LockSmythe

Schenectady, NY

#17244 Dec 20, 2012
Hingle McCringleberry wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll match my advanced degrees from Penn State with your sats' anyday chump.
If Penn awarded you ANY degree, you should get your money back, because you write like a ten year old.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Town of Gates Calling Blacks Shady 50 min RacistFireCrotchB... 5
White Cop Shot Black Man in Head for NO Front P... 1 hr RacistFireCrotchB... 3
News Clergy on Patrol program in effect 1 hr Waste of Resources 6
News I-Team 10 investigation: Notoronious sex offend... (Dec '08) 2 hr Ha Ha 42
Wease picks his fights 3 hr stu gatz 44
Break room ratings (Jan '15) 8 hr Knockout Pete 398
Another LYING COP Caught in the ACT 8 hr Gods Property 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rochester Mortgages