created by: Top Mod2 | Sep 13, 2010

New York

3,603 votes

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Click on an option to vote

• Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)
Comments
15,241 - 15,260 of 16,778 Comments Last updated Monday

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

trucifer wrote:
<quoted text>
It's ironic how the people who claim to be christians are nothing like Christ. Hindus and Buddhists are much more like Jesus than any member of the GOP.
How about actually helping people, instead of copying and pasting wrongly translated bible verses you don't understand.
Bill Clinton is very Christ -like too, do you think he would make Mary Magdeline an intern?
Teddy R

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Goober of Gloversville wrote:
<quoted text>
Bill Clinton is very Christ -like too, do you think he would make Mary Magdeline an intern?
Foolishness. Its always stupid dtuff eid you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Teddy R wrote:
<quoted text>
Foolishness. Its always stupid dtuff eid you.
English please, I am kinda slow, my parental unitas were democrats.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Teddy R wrote:
Just so everybody knows, there's an impostor, troll Teddy R in our midst. The first clue is that he posts from a San Francisco location.
Lots of gays live in SF. Living there would mean I support them and their disgusting behavior. I could never support gays, the republicans wouldn't support me.
(That's why we toe tap in bathrooms and meet at highway rest areas.)
Looks like everybody wants to be Teddy R, but nobody wants to be a cretin from gloversville, how come?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Teddy R wrote:
Just so everybody knows, there's an impostor, troll Teddy R in our midst. The first clue is that he posts from a San Francisco location.
Lots of gays live in SF. Living there would mean I support them and their disgusting behavior. I could never support gays, the republicans wouldn't support me.
(That's why we toe tap in bathrooms and meet at highway rest areas.)
Yes it is true only democrats represent all americans, LMAO. But no thanks, I don't want to live on your plantation and have to vote ignorantly for the rest of my life because there is a D in front of its' name

I like to think for my self, try it.

You don't sound like Teddy though, you sound like a jackass, a troll from topix, a subterraneous little mouse hiding behind someone else' name, no. who would do that?
The only choice

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Teddy R wrote:
<quoted text>
Based on what evidence? Prove it.
<quoted text>
Ticked off? Nah - as expected. Disappointed? Yes. As a growing number of other Americans are as well, as the carefully hidden horrors of the Obama/Pelosi/Reid tax-and-spend Big Government progressive cabal's program now are being revealed to them, with The Incompetent One now safely re-elected:
"Election over, administration unleashes new rules:"
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_OBA...
"Blue Shield of California seeks rate hikes up to 20%"
http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-blue-sh...
"WASHINGTON (AP)-- The Federal Reserve projects the unemployment rate will stay elevated until late 2015"
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_FED...
And on top of this, a new Obamacare tax hits ten million low- and middle-income sick people with high medical bills on Jan. 1. The average family that's getting whacked by this new ObamaTax makes just over $53,000 and will face a tax increase of between $200 –$400 per year.
And the hits are gonna just keep on coming for the next 4 years. Elections have consequences. Now eat your peas.
(And look at that! Not a single "Fox News" source there! How is that POSSIBLE??!!)
<quoted text>
That's your opinion. Baseless, un-supported by any factual evidence or reasoned argument, but it's your opinion nonetheless. Got it.
<quoted text>
Another bullsh!t strawman - your speciality and sole talent, it seems.
<quoted text>
Another baseless opinion and gratuitous ad hom, un-supported by any factual evidence or reasoned argument.
<quoted text>
Another baseless opinion and gratuitous ad hom, un-supported by any factual evidence or reasoned argument.
<quoted text>
Prove it. What is your evidence for this accusation?
The proof is in the psycho gibberish in your posts.
And you of all people post non factual statements about others.
Are you a clairvoyant?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

The only choice wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a clairvoyant?
The Voyants come from over by Malone, originally French-Canadien, my aunt lives over ther, you know her? Clair Voyant.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

King Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
You would do that. So would everyone else on here. It's an anonymous website, and you're the biggest pussee on it. Aww you got so mad lol what a joke.
LOL, keep hiding little mouse, squeek.squeek. You who worship the steaming pile of excrement.
TheFivePercent

Westbury, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

He ain't no mouse, he's a mouse turd, squeeking on here all the time, loser.
Teddy R

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

The only choice wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a clairvoyant?
Ergo - you got nothing. Check.

Moving on ...
Teddy R

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Goober of Gloversville wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like everybody wants to be Teddy R, but nobody wants to be a cretin from gloversville, how come?
Yep.

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, they say.

So I'm flattered and vastly amused by the Gloversville Troll's lame trolls under my handle.

I'm so in her head ...
Goober of Goobers

Westbury, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

King Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
You would do that. So would everyone else on here. It's an anonymous website, and you're the biggest pussee on it. Aww you got so mad lol what a joke.
Negative, I am the Goober of Gloversville, there are many Goobers in Gloversville, but there is only one Goober like me, this one is mine. Have a nice day.
Teddy R

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Goober of Goobers wrote:
<quoted text>
Negative, I am the Goober of Gloversville, there are many Goobers in Gloversville, but there is only one Goober like me, this one is mine. Have a nice day.
Urgo, we got everything, you and me. Obama foerever.
Porky

Central Islip, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Franny Cunningham wrote:
I hate to say it but the Democratic Party is the party of Satan!
I'll repeat what I put on another thread:
"But it shall come to pass, if you do not obey the voice of the Lord your God, to observe carefully all his commandments and his statues which I command you today, that all these curses will come upon you and overtake you: cursed shall you be in the city and cursed shall you be in the country. Cursed shall be your basket and your kneading bowl. Cursed shall be the fruit of your body and the produce of your land, the increase of your cattle and the offspring of your flocks. Cursed shall you be when you come in and cursed shall you be when you go out. The Lord will send on you cursing, confusion and rebuke in all that you set your hand to do, until you are destroyed and until you have perish quickly, because of the wickedness of your doings in which you have forsaken me. The Lord will make the plaque cling to you until he has consumed you from the land which you are going to possess.~Deut 28:15-21~"
And that's for killing babies, illegitmate marriage when men can copulate with each and the party of no God!
They worship Baal. Baal worship remains alive and well today. The principal pillars of Baalism were child sacrifice, sexual immorality (both heterosexual and homosexual) and pantheism (reverence of creation over the Creator).
Pray for our country!
That explains so much. Oink Oink. I can just see your fat stubby unwashed body in your moms basement late at night on a "shortwave radio". Talking conspiracy theories with other "FrightWingNuts."
Do you masturbate to pics of Rush, Tod Akin or your mom?
Listen up hear "Norman Bates", get out of the house once in awhile and please seek professional help.
Weeeeeeeeee Weeeeeeeeeee
The only choice

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Teddy R wrote:
<quoted text>
Ergo - you got nothing. Check.
Moving on ...
Ditto.

You never have anything, except bizarro world ramblings.
Goober of Goobers

Westbury, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

The only choice wrote:
<quoted text>
Ditto.
You never have anything, except bizarro world ramblings.
Is English your second language?
Rama Lama Dingdong

Westbury, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

boop. boop. sha dubba wop, boop boop, shama lama ding dong

This is just a test of the national broadcasting system

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Patton: Right-to-Work in Michigan: 24 down, 26 to go
By Doug Patton December 13, 2012 6:55 am
Print Tell a Friend
Text Size: A A A

Back in the late 1970s, when the now-legendary Lee Iacocca took the reins at Chrysler, he was reputed to have told the union bosses,“Look, boys, I’ve got a shotgun to your head. I’ve got thousands of jobs at seventeen bucks an hour. I’ve got no jobs at twenty.”

And that’s when most Americans would have loved to be making $17 an hour.

Iacocca, of course, had put his money where his mouth was, taking over the ailing corporation for a salary of $1 per year and slashing management pay, while borrowing what today seems like a paltry sum of a couple of billion dollars. By 1983, the company had paid it all back, returning a tidy profit of $350 million to the taxpayer coffers.

Fast forward to 2012. Barack Obama has bailed out Chrysler and General Motors — or, more accurately, bailed out the United Auto Workers (UAW) by handing them ownership of the bonds held by the rightful investors — to the tune of somewhere between $80 billion and $100 billion. Both companies are still struggling, although to hear Obama tell the tale, they are a great American success story, thanks to his largess with our money.

Obama, who has not stopped campaigning since first declaring his candidacy five years ago (in all fairness, it is all the man knows how to do), just happened to be on the road again — in Detroit, of all places — on the very day the legislature was passing and Gov. Rick Snyder was signing historic legislation to make Michigan a right-to-work state. And a month after Obama himself had won the state handily in his own re-election bid, with massive help from the UAW, no less. Who could ever have imagined?

For Michiganders, this was do-or-die time. Detroit, a once-mighty industrial city of 1.8 million people in its heyday, has been reduced to a shell of its former self, gasping along with a population of 800,000, many of them poor and unemployed. Entire sections of the city resemble the worst of parts of the Bronx or bombed-out Beirut in the 1970s. Motor City, as it was once known, is now a ghetto where boarded-up homes can be purchased for $1,000 as entire neighborhoods sit abandoned.

Good jobs, building American cars, went elsewhere. Ford started building some of its products in Mexico. GM increasingly utilized Canadian labor across the northern border. And Lee Iacocca’s beloved Chrysler got passed around from one foreign owner to another (currently the Italian company Fiat).

Meanwhile, German, Japanese and Korean automakers began setting up shop in business-friendly states, paying good wages, with good benefits, for building good cars in places like Indiana, Tennessee and South Carolina, states that do not require a worker to pay dues to a union to get a job. But in Michigan, the UAW continued along as if it were still the 1950s and they were the only people who could build automobiles.

Despite the nostalgic TV commercials advertising Chrysler (“imported from Detroit”), Motor City has become a social and fiscal basket case, thanks largely to union greed.

It is long past time to break the stranglehold labor unions have had on the public and private sectors. Despite the re-election of Barack Obama, the tide is turning against union thuggery. In Wisconsin, the legislature and the governor curtailed the power of unions last year, with Gov. Scott Walker surviving a recall attempt to emerge more popular than ever. And now Gov. Snyder and the Republican legislature in Michigan have done the unimaginable: they have turned Michigan into a right-to-work state.

Twenty-four down, 26 to go.
Geoff

Binghamton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

If it were up to the GOP and it's wealthy donors, we would all be working for $3 an hour to make their friends richer
Union Man

Centereach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Right to work’ is conservative code for screw the worker

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

38 Users are viewing the Rochester Forum right now

Search the Rochester Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WHEC wrong again 1 hr rePIGpublican 2
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 4 hr Adam Wolff 6,371
Subject of ny times hobart article speaks 5 hr Volvo FH16 1
Black man goes on shooting rampage 3 dead 10 hr Calvin Candie 2
Rochester City School Board: "We need more time" 10 hr Country Boy 3
booking system stirs controversy 15 hr dehm mynuts 4
Meeting held tonight on Driving Park Bridge pla... 15 hr City is too dangerous 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Rochester Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Rochester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••