New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,715 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Geoffy

Pompano Beach, FL

#16810 Dec 1, 2012
Jethro wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney is the failure - he lost bad.
Romney is not a failure - the USA is a failure - the ignorant voters re-elected the same incompetent who was a 4 year failure. Now only bottomfeeders are winners...Congratulations, that would be you. LOL
Jethro

Binghamton, NY

#16811 Dec 2, 2012
Goober of Gloversville wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid is, as stupid does.
I hear ya. WE have to git smarter.

Why Liberals Are More Intelligent Than Conservatives

Liberals think they’re more intelligent than conservatives because they are

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-scien...

Lower Cognitive Ability Predicts Greater Prejudice Through Right-Wing Ideology and Low Intergroup Contact

http://pss.sagepub.com/content/early/2012/01/...
Right on

New Hartford, NY

#16812 Dec 2, 2012
The ignorant and the leech voters re-elected the failure Obama.
Geoffy wrote:
<quoted text> Romney is not a failure - the USA is a failure - the ignorant voters re-elected the same incompetent who was a 4 year failure. Now only bottomfeeders are winners...Congratulations, that would be you. LOL
Jethro

Binghamton, NY

#16813 Dec 2, 2012
Right on wrote:
The ignorant and the leech voters re-elected the failure Obama.
<quoted text>
nah - we voted fer Romney.

Why Liberals Are More Intelligent Than Conservatives
Liberals think they’re more intelligent than conservatives because they are

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-scien...

Lower Cognitive Ability Predicts Greater Prejudice Through Right-Wing Ideology and Low Intergroup Contact

http://pss.sagepub.com/content/early/2012/01/...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#16815 Dec 2, 2012
Jethro wrote:
Public would blame GOP more than Obama if fiscal talks fail http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/n...
How can we stop bein failures?
"The Public" also backed Hitler and Mussolini Mao and Pol Pot and Jimmy Carter,.....Stupid is as stupid does. The "Public" should only vote on American Idol, most of them are democrats too.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#16816 Dec 2, 2012
Jethro wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear ya. WE have to git smarter.
Why Liberals Are More Intelligent Than Conservatives
Liberals think they’re more intelligent than conservatives because they are
http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-scien...
Lower Cognitive Ability Predicts Greater Prejudice Through Right-Wing Ideology and Low Intergroup Contact
http://pss.sagepub.com/content/early/2012/01/...
I found Hodson and Busseri dancing at work..........

Teddy R

Mclean, VA

#16817 Dec 2, 2012
Goeffy Johnny Bingo-Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
nah - we voted fer Romney.
Why Liberals Are More Intelligent Than Conservatives
Liberals think they’re more intelligent than conservatives because they are
http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-scien...
Lower Cognitive Ability Predicts Greater Prejudice Through Right-Wing Ideology and Low Intergroup Contact
http://pss.sagepub.com/content/early/2012/01/...
Ladies and gentlemen - a perfect example of illusory superiority from Goeffy John the Bingo-Boy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illusory_superio...

Study up, Goeffy John - self-knowledge is a virtue. So is humility - and you have plenty to be humble about.

After all, if you were really as smart as you think you are, you wouldn't be a perpetual sophomore at SUNY Binghampton, would you?
abc

Ilion, NY

#16818 Dec 2, 2012
all done...
Its so GREAT

Corinth, NY

#16819 Dec 2, 2012
It's so great having a computer so much faster and more powerful than anything a repuke can dig up.

It's also great to be so much more knowledgeable than any repuke about how computers, networks, and how the internet works.

You'd never catch me 'clearing cookies'.

BWWWWWWWAAAAA !

BOOOOOOYA !
Obama supporters are dumb

New Hartford, NY

#16820 Dec 2, 2012
nah
Howard Stern interviewed the typical Obama voter before the election and it was hilarious how stupid the obama voter is.
They didn't know who was running, who the current VP was, they are just idiots.
Jethro wrote:
<quoted text>
nah - we voted fer Romney.
Why Liberals Are More Intelligent Than Conservatives
Liberals think they’re more intelligent than conservatives because they are
http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-scien...
Lower Cognitive Ability Predicts Greater Prejudice Through Right-Wing Ideology and Low Intergroup Contact
http://pss.sagepub.com/content/early/2012/01/...
LOGIC

Manchester, NH

#16822 Dec 2, 2012
Its so GREAT wrote:
It's so great having a computer so much faster and more powerful than anything a repuke can dig up.
It's also great to be so much more knowledgeable than any repuke about how computers, networks, and how the internet works.
You'd never catch me 'clearing cookies'.
BWWWWWWWAAAAA !
BOOOOOOYA !
SPOKEN LIKE A TRUE dIMOCRAP
LOGIC

Manchester, NH

#16826 Dec 2, 2012
Feces for obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Did your computer come with your obamaphone, LOL
I luvs my free Obama phone and my foood stampz, and my entitlemints,,,, and I is allergic to work,,,, I luvs OBAMA and anynbody whu donts likes Obama be prejoodissed! excuze me now time for some malt likr
Dumbasscraps

New Hartford, NY

#16827 Dec 2, 2012
It's hard being a Republican, supporting my family and the families of at least two Obama supporter. I'd like to take a vacation but I am too busy working and supporting leech dumbocraps
I splooged on her

Corinth, NY

#16828 Dec 2, 2012
Feces for obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Did your computer come with your obamaphone, LOL
No but it came with your mom.

I splooged all over her chin.
Retardpukes

Corinth, NY

#16829 Dec 2, 2012
It's hard being a democrat, supporting my family and paying for wars of convenience that repukes tend to commence.

I'd take a vacation but I am too busy paying for wars I had no interest in....or desire to be in.
LOGIC

Manchester, NH

#16831 Dec 2, 2012
DIMOpukes wrote:
It's hard being a democrat, supporting my family and paying for wars of convenience that repukes tend to commence.
I'd take a vacation but I am too busy paying for wars I had no interest in....or desire to be in.
lol, lol,,,, since when does welfare count as a job?
Your dad pays me

Corinth, NY

#16832 Dec 2, 2012
LOGIC wrote:
<quoted text>lol, lol,,,, since when does welfare count as a job?
Your dad pays me $100 a day, twice a day to bang your mom.

Ge said she's too stinky for him.

So, unfortunately, that raises my income above the level for collecting welfare.

BUT THANKS FOR ASKING, HILLBILLY !
LOGIC

Manchester, NH

#16833 Dec 2, 2012
my dad pays me to lik his dyck wrote:
<quoted text>
Your dad pays me $100 a day, twice a day to bang your mom.
Ge said she's too stinky for him.
So, unfortunately, that raises my income above the level for collecting welfare.
BUT THANKS FOR ASKING, HILLBILLY !
With a name like that I am glad you cannot reproduce. Glad to see you admit your welfare dependancy
Jethro

Binghamton, NY

#16835 Dec 2, 2012
Obama supporters are dumb wrote:
nah
Howard Stern interviewed the typical Obama voter before the election and it was hilarious how stupid the obama voter is.
They didn't know who was running, who the current VP was, they are just idiots.
<quoted text>
I hear that! We on the right be so stupid we think one person on youtube represents all!

I starting to figure out why we lost so bad
Jethro

New Hartford, NY

#16837 Dec 2, 2012
Jethro, what is your first language? Obviously it is not English.

It was not one person on youtube, it is an entire segment of the population. Lazy, unintelligent people like you that re-elected and idiot to be President for 4 more years.
Jethro wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear that! We on the right be so stupid we think one person on youtube represents all!
I starting to figure out why we lost so bad

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Former White Xerox worker 2nd to admit to fraud (Mar '11) 53 min pissonrhondasface 22
Dead body in Rochester found in garbage can 54 min pissonrhondasface 4
Advice For the Youth of Rochester 56 min pissonrhondasface 18
Rochester Boat Show WORST ever 4 hr Rev Stewart Advisor 3
They never stopped caring for pretty white girl 5 hr MediaPolice 2
Riots Outside Greece Olympia Time To Hold Bill ... 6 hr RacistFireCrotchB... 3
Break room ratings 8 hr Semper Fi Forever 26

Winter Storm Warning for Monroe County was issued at February 01 at 4:19PM EST

Rochester Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Rochester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:51 pm PST