New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,706 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Repukes R inbred retards

Corinth, NY

#16621 Nov 28, 2012
Obama is aLIAR wrote:
Obama's secret was in Pakistan is the third.
Obama drone attacks are killing thousands and tens of thousands including women and children.
<quoted text>
Wrong AGAIN, Hillbilly

Bush commenced the drone attacks in Pakistan....President Obama merely expanded upon it !

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drone_attacks_in...

WOW....I think you really believe...in your inbreed-fogged 'mind'....the drivel you spout !

Fortunately...Google is only a couple clicks away, Hillbilly.

You and your ilk will never be able to lie to us again !
One Who Knows

Binghamton, NY

#16622 Nov 28, 2012
And they wonder why Romney lost. lol
Youre anidiot

Utica, NY

#16623 Nov 28, 2012
Repukes R inbred retards wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong AGAIN, Hillbilly
Bush commenced the drone attacks in Pakistan....President Obama merely expanded upon it !
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drone_attacks_in...
WOW....I think you really believe...in your inbreed-fogged 'mind'....the drivel you spout !
Fortunately...Google is only a couple clicks away, Hillbilly.
You and your ilk will never be able to lie to us again !
Fact is ALL you partyhead morons are retards. Own it sheepman.
God just READ your ranty retard name calling ventgasm and know you need help idiot. Seriously lay off the talk radio and get a life outside the basement.
Obama is a war criminal

New Hartford, NY

#16624 Nov 28, 2012
Obama drone attacks have killed Americans, women and children. Obama promised to end the wars and instead has started 3 others, killing women and children in everyone of these countries.

Obama lied and women and children die.
Obama is a war criminal

New Hartford, NY

#16625 Nov 28, 2012
Over 1 million abortions a year and this is what Democrats think is good. Obama is eithe burying babies with abortions or debt.
One Who Knows

Binghamton, NY

#16626 Nov 28, 2012
Youre anidiot wrote:
<quoted text>Fact is ALL you partyhead morons are retards. Own it sheepman.
God just READ your ranty retard name calling ventgasm and know you need help idiot. Seriously lay off the talk radio and get a life outside the basement.
I suggest you go back to grade school and learn proper sentence structure and spelling.
One Who Knows

Binghamton, NY

#16627 Nov 28, 2012
Obama is a war criminal wrote:
Over 1 million abortions a year and this is what Democrats think is good. Obama is eithe burying babies with abortions or debt.
I suggest you go back to grade school and learn proper sentence structure and spelling.
One Who Knows

Binghamton, NY

#16628 Nov 28, 2012
Obama is a war criminal wrote:
Obama drone attacks have killed Americans, women and children. Obama promised to end the wars and instead has started 3 others, killing women and children in everyone of these countries.
Obama lied and women and children die.
Making things up doesn't make you look like less of an idiot.
Repukes r inbred retards

Corinth, NY

#16629 Nov 28, 2012
One Who Knows wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, repukes in general are very expert in fabricating.."making things up'.......

Lest we forget :

George W. Bush : "Oh no ! We have definitive PROOF Iraq is working on an atomic bomb....they have all the equipment, the stockpile of Urinaium 232...and they are building nuclear bombs even as we sit here and argue !"

George W. Bush : " MISSION ACCOMPLISHED" !

and so on and so on and so on.....
the future

AOL

#16630 Nov 28, 2012
When the orchestrated collapse comes you liberals will be the first ones that are sacrificed, struck down in the streets. Obama and the elite's will be comfortable in their bunkers in the ozarks and around the county deep underground while we on the surface kill each other.

When its all over they will come out to clean up the scraps and start the new world order. Wilderness zones will be established, the remaining people will be packed into high rises built along high speed rail systems. Those that wont comply will be brought to reeducation camps. Most will be exterminated. This is what you are going to be brought for electing the puppet Obama. Its all laid out in Agenda 21 . Look it up. It is your future and it well under way.
One Who Knows wrote:
<quoted text>
Kelso

Utica, NY

#16631 Nov 28, 2012
Repukes r inbred retards wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, repukes in general are very expert in fabricating.."making things up'.......
Lest we forget :
George W. Bush : "Oh no ! We have definitive PROOF Iraq is working on an atomic bomb....they have all the equipment, the stockpile of Urinaium 232...and they are building nuclear bombs even as we sit here and argue !"
George W. Bush : " MISSION ACCOMPLISHED" !
and so on and so on and so on.....
Listen to this moron. Relax sambo your welfare wont stop. You and the demotards and repukes are all in for a surprise. Seek help kid.
One Who Knows

Binghamton, NY

#16632 Nov 28, 2012
I saw this today and thought it was amusing.

The Least Influential People of 2012:

1. MITT ROMNEY
Was anyone inspired by Mitt Romney? Did anyone vote enthusiastically for Mitt Romney? Of course not. Voting for Romney is like hooking up with the last single person at the bar at 4 a.m. The only successful thing he did this year was embody every black stand-up comedian's impression of a white person. Thank God the election's over. No more endless photos of Mitt staring winsomely off-camera with that attempted smile on his face. No more glaring campaign mishaps week after week after week. No more labored media efforts to make him look like anything other than Sheldon Adelson's pampered money Dumpster. Good-bye, Mitt. I hope you enjoy the rest of your life quietly ensconced at Lake Winnipesaukee, blissfully ignorant of the plight of anyone who doesn't have $300 million squirreled away in the Bahamas.

Read More http://www.gq.com/entertainment/celebrities/2...
One Who Knows

Binghamton, NY

#16633 Nov 28, 2012
the future wrote:
When the orchestrated collapse comes you liberals will be the first ones that are sacrificed, struck down in the streets. Obama and the elite's will be comfortable in their bunkers in the ozarks and around the county deep underground while we on the surface kill each other.
When its all over they will come out to clean up the scraps and start the new world order. Wilderness zones will be established, the remaining people will be packed into high rises built along high speed rail systems. Those that wont comply will be brought to reeducation camps. Most will be exterminated. This is what you are going to be brought for electing the puppet Obama. Its all laid out in Agenda 21 . Look it up. It is your future and it well under way.
<quoted text>
You are a prime example of why the internet and TV should be limited to those with an IQ over 80.

Agenda 21 is about things that happened 10 and 20 years ago.

http://www.un.org/esa/dsd/agenda21/

Turn off your TV, internet and radio. They are making you stupid.

Learn to be your own person instead of someone who is being used to make a profit for someone else who is filling your head with crap.
Repukes r inbred retards

Corinth, NY

#16634 Nov 28, 2012
Kelso wrote:
<quoted text>Listen to this moron. Relax sambo your welfare wont stop. You and the demotards and repukes are all in for a surprise. Seek help kid.
ROFLMSLAOOOO !!!

I scored a direct hit and now this inbred moronic retard attempts to stand apart from both Democrats AND the repukes !

Nice try, numbnuts....

But we're not buying it.

“I'm me. Deal with it!”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#16635 Nov 28, 2012
Repukes r inbred retards wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMSLAOOOO !!!
I scored a direct hit and now this inbred moronic retard attempts to stand apart from both Democrats AND the repukes !
Nice try, numbnuts....
But we're not buying it.
You don't come off as all that mature or emotionally developed so chill and stop making dems look just as whiny and ridiculous as repubs. I think you need a hobby, and no a rubber girlfriend isn't a hobby.

“I'm me. Deal with it!”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#16636 Nov 28, 2012
Obama is a LIAR wrote:
Obama destroyed the economy in 4 years and he will destroy American freedom in the next 4 years.
Looks that way! At least I have enough going for me I don't care either way. In four more everyone will be so sick of the messiah they'll bury progressives again for a few decades to stew.Even the students know it's a dead end following this man.
One Who Knows

Binghamton, NY

#16637 Nov 28, 2012
Heather knows wrote:
<quoted text>Looks that way! At least I have enough going for me I don't care either way. In four more everyone will be so sick of the messiah they'll bury progressives again for a few decades to stew.Even the students know it's a dead end following this man.
Why would people be sick of Jesus?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#16638 Nov 28, 2012
Incompetent Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope...
Now it's OUR turn to spend YOUR money for 8 years.
The way WE choose to.
Cuz you spent OUR money for 8 years.
The way YOU chose to.
SHoe's on the other foot.
Fug off and deal with it.
Your money? Listen up buddy, welfare checks and fool stamps are other peoples money, not yours. Next you'll want obama to wipe your ass for you. And you don't wear shoes anyway, no self-respecting welfare recipient would wear anything but sneakers, ala Nike or Jordans, just look at your feets.
Generation of Inbreeding

Corinth, NY

#16639 Nov 28, 2012
Heather knows wrote:
<quoted text> You don't come off as all that mature or emotionally developed so chill and stop making dems look just as whiny and ridiculous as repubs. I think you need a hobby, and no a rubber girlfriend isn't a hobby.
You're made of RUBBER ?

I kinda THOUGHT your a$$ seemed kinda blubbery !
Generation of Inbreeding

Corinth, NY

#16640 Nov 28, 2012
Goober of Gloversville wrote:
<quoted text>
Your money? Listen up buddy, welfare checks and fool stamps are other peoples money, not yours..
And so is that 'paycheck' that goes to every single Marine, Sailor, Infantryman, Fireman, Cop, ect.

And every one of those 'jobs' is about as important and meaningful as the floor that single mother is forced to sweep to keep her Food stamps.

Anything else, Hillbilly ?

It was MY taxes that paid for that bloated military during George "the lone ranger' bush's reign.

Now you deal with doling out the help that single mother needs during Obama's reign.

Shoes on the other foot.

so fug off, hillbilly.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police search for Newark shooting suspect 1 hr Hmmm 6
Two Cops Dead in NYC 3 hr Rhonda 32
NYPD on Wartime Status - No Arrests Unless Necc... 5 hr Joker 9
City Bulldozes Homeless Camp 5 hr Joker 3
Yoohoo Rhoooonda! 6 hr Joker 34
Lonsberry Tries To Capitalize Off NYPD Tragedy ... 6 hr Rhonda 20
Thankyou Police Body Cameras 6 hr Bad badges 101 25
Rochester Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web