created by: Top Mod2 | Sep 13, 2010

New York

3,603 votes

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Click on an option to vote

  • Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)
Comments
14,761 - 14,780 of 16,778 Comments Last updated 16 hrs ago

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16597
Nov 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

doG wrote:
<quoted text>
You should consider Professional Help, before your Obama Derangement Syndrome consumes you.
Hey, I know you, you're the head bagger at Grand Union on main street in North Creek, everybody always greets you by saying :Wat up doG"
doG

Northville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16598
Nov 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Goober of Gloversville wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you recognize your friends by sniffing their butts, like other dogs do?
Goober; why are you just a 'Super Goober'??. Why do you never have anything remotely Intelligent to say?? Why do you insist upon wasting our time with your mediocre responses??
Generation of Inbreeding

Corinth, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16599
Nov 28, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

"American troops are still in Iraq and Afghanistan and Libya and Egypt."

Hatge to break it to ya, Hillbilly.

There are no more american soldiers in Libya or egypt today than there were in 2002

If you have evidence to the contrary, post it.

And Banana-republic Bush PUT the soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Not to mention His dad making a mercenary army out of the American military for the first time since the United States was formed 230 years ago.
Raph Nader

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16600
Nov 28, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Ralph Nader calls Obama a war criminal. Tens of thousands of women and childrren killed by the Obama bombs.
doG

Northville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16601
Nov 28, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Goober; you are not only Stupid, Ugly, and Humorless;
but God is begging you to put a Gun to your Head, and pull the Trigger. Now Goober; obey God!!!
Obama sucks

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16602
Nov 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Obama promised to end wars but instead has stayedi 2 and started 2 more. Thousands have been killed during the Obama wars.
Obama sucks

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16603
Nov 28, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Apparently people in Glovesville cannot read. Ms. Gloversville proved he is an idiot again.

President Obama has taken the formal step of notifying Congress that he has deployed troops “equipped for combat” to Libya and Yemen to defend U.S. citizens and property, pursuant to the War Powers Resolution.

“Although these security forces are equipped for combat, these movements have been undertaken solely for the purpose of protecting American citizens and property,” the president wrote in a letter to Congress.“These security forces will remain in Libya and in Yemen until the security situation becomes such that they are no longer needed.”
doG

Northville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16604
Nov 28, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Goober of Gloversville wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, I know you, you're the head bagger at Grand Union on main street in North Creek, everybody always greets you by saying :Wat up doG"
Goober of Gloversville is what you get when 'Stupid Ugly People Breed'.
Obama sucks

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16605
Nov 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Obama has went to the Bank of China, got a credit card and is now charging his social agenda on a credit card that our children and grandchildren will need to pay back. Obama is bankrolling his socialism on the backs of babies and the unborn
Obama sucks

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16606
Nov 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

What is it about Democrats and babies, Democrats want to either kill babies or bury them in debt.
Obama sucks

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16607
Nov 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

You should add "RELATED" in. It should be Stupid Ugly Related People Breed
doG wrote:
<quoted text>
Goober of Gloversville is what you get when 'Stupid Ugly People Breed'.
Obama sucks

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16608
Nov 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Gloversville is a cesspool of tannery toxic waste.
One Who Knows

Binghamton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16609
Nov 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Raph Nader wrote:
Ralph Nader calls Obama a war criminal. Tens of thousands of women and childrren killed by the Obama bombs.
Tens of thousands?

You should understand that making things up makes you look like an idiot.
reality bites

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16610
Nov 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The meltdown rambling rants go on and on.
You get the feeling some have way too much free time on their hands.
One Who Knows

Binghamton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16611
Nov 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Obama sucks wrote:
Obama has went to the Bank of China, got a credit card and is now charging his social agenda on a credit card that our children and grandchildren will need to pay back. Obama is bankrolling his socialism on the backs of babies and the unborn
You should understand that making things up makes you look like an idiot.
reality bites

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16612
Nov 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Some of the meltdowns posted on this forum is an example of a mind being a terrible thing to waste.
One Who Knows

Binghamton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16613
Nov 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Obama sucks wrote:
Obama promised to end wars but instead has stayedi 2 and started 2 more. Thousands have been killed during the Obama wars.
You should understand that making things up makes you look like an idiot.
Tinkerbell

Niagara Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16614
Nov 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Republicans are sore losers. Get over it; President Obama has four more years....stop your pathetic whinning!
Generation of Inbreeding

Corinth, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16615
Nov 28, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Obama sucks wrote:
Apparently people in Glovesville cannot read. Ms. Gloversville proved he is an idiot again.
President Obama has taken the formal step of notifying Congress that he has deployed troops “equipped for combat” to Libya and Yemen to defend U.S. citizens and property, pursuant to the War Powers Resolution.
“Although these security forces are equipped for combat, these movements have been undertaken solely for the purpose of protecting American citizens and property,” the president wrote in a letter to Congress.“These security forces will remain in Libya and in Yemen until the security situation becomes such that they are no longer needed.”
Evidentally, YOU are incapable of and type of reading comprehension, Hillbilly.

You FIRST stated...AND I QUOTE :

"In fact Obama added 3 more wars"

EQUIPPED for war is HARDLY deploying TO war......

Or can you not comprehend the difference ?

"Protecting US citizens" is FAR from offensively conducting a WAR !

Are you fuggin completely rearded or WHAT ?

The fog of inbreeding is clouding what you laughingly refer to a 'mind', hillbilly !
Obama is aLIAR

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16616
Nov 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Obama's secret was in Pakistan is the third.
Obama drone attacks are killing thousands and tens of thousands including women and children.
Generation of Inbreeding wrote:
<quoted text>
Evidentally, YOU are incapable of and type of reading comprehension, Hillbilly.
You FIRST stated...AND I QUOTE :
"In fact Obama added 3 more wars"
EQUIPPED for war is HARDLY deploying TO war......
Or can you not comprehend the difference ?
"Protecting US citizens" is FAR from offensively conducting a WAR !
Are you fuggin completely rearded or WHAT ?
The fog of inbreeding is clouding what you laughingly refer to a 'mind', hillbilly !

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

52 Users are viewing the Rochester Forum right now

Search the Rochester Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
New Breakroom is the best morning show in town 13 min Rhondas Cousin 11
Chick who ran over biker was on crack 15 min 12 Bags Of Crack 8
Why Catholic Weddings are in decline. 1 hr Ha Ha 3
What is your biggest pet peeve 1 hr Ha Ha 42
Is Diamond Daisy Crazy? 4 hr Benny 2
Police charge 2 men in fatal Philly carjacking 8 hr RacistFireCrotchBarnFart 6
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) 15 hr cornholio 437
•••
•••
•••
•••

Rochester Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Rochester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Rochester News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rochester
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••