created by: Top Mod2 | Sep 13, 2010

New York

3,603 votes

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Click on an option to vote

• Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)
Comments
14,501 - 14,520 of 16,778 Comments Last updated 8 hrs ago
muslim headbrillo

Camillus, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

First President to publicly bow to Americas enemies while refusing to salute the U.S. Flag.
( Always beastkoon Muslim )

First President to repeat “the Holy Qur’an tells us,” and openly admit “the early morning call of the Azan (Islamic call to worship) is the most beautiful sound on earth.”

Remember that 32 months of Obama White House we the people have accumulated national debt at a rate more than 27 times as fast as during the rest of our nation’s entire history, as the Obama’s plan their next extravagant vacation to the Indonesian Island nation of Bali.

First President to fire an inspector general of Ameri-corps for catching one of his friends in a corruption case.

First President to appoint 45 Czars to replace elected officials in his office.

First President to golf 73 separate times in his first two and a half years in office.

First President to hide his medical, educational and travel records.

First President to win a Nobel Peace Prize for doing NOTHING to earn it.

First President to coddle American enemies while alienating Americas allies.

First President to go on multiple global apology tours.

First President to go on 17 lavish vacations, including date nights and Wednesday evening White House parties for his friends, paid for
by the taxpayer.

First President to refuse to wear the U.S. Flag lapel pin.

First President to have 22 personal servants (taxpayer funded) for his wife.

First President to keep a dog trainer on retainer for $102,000.00 a year at taxpayer expense.

They need obama the thief who has allowed scum to breed and have rights, this is why these scum haven't starved to death.

The gloversville Obama prayer :

Our baby daddy Obama,

We give thanks for the pleasure

Of gathering together for this occasion.

All on welfare.

We give thanks for this FREE food

Prepared by black hands.

We give thanks for free ride in life,

The freedom to enjoy it all for free

And all other blessings by you thief hand.

As we partake of this free food,

We pray for free health care and hog jowls

To carry on and try to live for free off whitee.

This we ask in the name of OBAMA our MASTER.

So now we know why blacks are so attracted to Fried Chicken and Hog Jowls, but how does one explain their insatiable desire for ribs? Indeed, traditionally ribs were hardly a delicacy - more in fact, in the wild they were the very last part of the animal that ever got eaten. In most lean animals, there is little meat on the ribs - just some connective muscle tissue between the bones and the tough membrane that lines the respiratory cavity. In short, next time you see "National Geographic" on TV look at what's left on an animal carcass after it's been picked clean - there's nothing left but bare ribs sticking up in the air!

Since blacks normally had to wait until all the other more superior predators and scavengers had their pick of the kill, blacks had survived for 100's of thousands of years by relying on the very last part left over, and that was the ribs. Ribs have been the sole sustinance for packs of unevolved blacks since time began, and as a result they've developed a strong affinity for them that still continues to this day. Ever seen a black eat ribs? It's absolutely disgusting! They revert back to their feral past instantly - smacking their lips and acting like ap es (which in hindsight isn't much different than they normally behave, but I digress!)

Ribs historically have been the least desirable part of the animal - at least until fire was invented and Mankind could season and marinate them, then slow cook them to a succulent goodness. blacks never invented fire, so they had to wait until all the other animals had their fill and took whatever was left. As it is the Animal Kingdom, it is with all things in life - GET TO THE BACK OF THE BUS, sista cuz!
muslim headbrillo

Camillus, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

The guzzlersville welfare scum gains respect, HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHA

They need obama the thief who has allowed scum to breed and have rights, this is why these scum haven't starved to death.

The gloversville Obama prayer :

Our baby daddy Obama,

We give thanks for the pleasure

Of gathering together for this occasion.

All on welfare.

We give thanks for this FREE food

Prepared by black hands.

We give thanks for free ride in life,

The freedom to enjoy it all for free

And all other blessings by you thief hand.

As we partake of this free food,

We pray for free health care and hog jowls

To carry on and try to live for free off whitee.

This we ask in the name of OBAMA our MASTER.

So now we know why blacks are so attracted to Fried Chicken and Hog Jowls, but how does one explain their insatiable desire for ribs? Indeed, traditionally ribs were hardly a delicacy - more in fact, in the wild they were the very last part of the animal that ever got eaten. In most lean animals, there is little meat on the ribs - just some connective muscle tissue between the bones and the tough membrane that lines the respiratory cavity. In short, next time you see "National Geographic" on TV look at what's left on an animal carcass after it's been picked clean - there's nothing left but bare ribs sticking up in the air!

Since blacks normally had to wait until all the other more superior predators and scavengers had their pick of the kill, blacks had survived for 100's of thousands of years by relying on the very last part left over, and that was the ribs. Ribs have been the sole sustinance for packs of unevolved blacks since time began, and as a result they've developed a strong affinity for them that still continues to this day. Ever seen a black eat ribs? It's absolutely disgusting! They revert back to their feral past instantly - smacking their lips and acting like ap es (which in hindsight isn't much different than they normally behave, but I digress!)

Ribs historically have been the least desirable part of the animal - at least until fire was invented and Mankind could season and marinate them, then slow cook them to a succulent goodness. blacks never invented fire, so they had to wait until all the other animals had their fill and took whatever was left. As it is the Animal Kingdom, it is with all things in life - GET TO THE BACK OF THE BUS, sista cuz!

First President to publicly bow to Americas enemies while refusing to salute the U.S. Flag.

First President to repeat “the Holy Qur’an tells us,” and openly admit “the early morning call of the Azan (Islamic call to worship) is the most beautiful sound on earth.”

Remember that 32 months of Obama White House we the people have accumulated national debt at a rate more than 27 times as fast as during the rest of our nation’s entire history, as the Obama’s plan their next extravagant vacation to the Indonesian Island nation of Bali.

First President to fire an inspector general of Ameri-corps for catching one of his friends in a corruption case.

First President to golf 73 separate times in his first two and a half years in office.

First President to go on 17 lavish vacations, including date nights and Wednesday evening White House parties for his friends, paid for
by the taxpayer.

First President to keep a dog trainer on retainer for $102,000.00 a year at taxpayer expense.
guzzler family

Camillus, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

The welfare hole of america GUZZLERSVILLE

by the taxpayer.

Cryin Hillbilly Repukes

Corinth, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Two days ago, I punched a repuke right in the mouth.

Wasn't as much fun as punching a inbred arkansonian in the mouth, tho.

Hey WAIT.....they're one and the same thing.

Plus they both broke down and cried like little phfags.
U Need a better computer

Corinth, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

You need a better computer, repuke.

So you can keep up and not be forced to coy and past the same thing over and over and over and over and over.

Perhaps one day your boyfriend will get you one for "Fug your sister day".

Yano, the Arkansas state Holiday ?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Cryin Hillbilly Repukes wrote:
Don't cry Mr. Hillbilly, Obama will send you some cheese and food stamps, yum yum
guzzler family

Camillus, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

I'll knock your teeth out, what's your address.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

U Need a better computer wrote:
So you can keep up and not be forced to coy and past the same thing over and over and over and over and over.
And if you are real nice and vote for him, most democrats will wipes their ass for you or yours

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

You need to calm down my hillbilly brother, have another case of beer, its' free in Obamatown
Uradope

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Feces for obama wrote:
I was walking through a cemetary in Gloversville, and came across a headstone with the inscription that read "This beats being in Gloversville"
Hey! It's the ITT Tech drop-out! How's it going, buddy?

Do me a favor and post about a million copies of third-grade jokes over and over and over like a retard. Then make lots of stupid remarks about Gloversville and Obama, and make sure to repeat yourself about a hundred times until the other posters realize that you're a freak.

Thanks in advance!
U NEED JOB SCUM

Camillus, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

A cell phone can paste and copy, a computer CPU has nothing to do with it, if you weren't a welfare scum you might know what a PC is scum. Your welfare celeron that's a single single chip which is 15 years old can copy and paste welfare scum.

obama copies checks for your family, stolen from real people and not the trash like your family who have been allowed to breed out of control on their dime, like rats that will never amount to anything but leeches living in a welfare scum hole.
U Need a better computer

Corinth, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

guzzler family wrote:
<quoted text> I'll knock your teeth out, what's your address.
Gloversville....c'mon up, redneck.

Don't be afeared.
Uradope

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

He may need a better computer, but you need to get laid...you're obviously way too uptight.

Stop acting like a creep and maybe the ladies...oh, wait...I'm sorry, you're probably into dudes.

That's cool.
Too Fuggin Bad

Corinth, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

"A cell phone can paste and copy, a computer CPU has nothing to do with it,"

LOL.....it sure does, hillbilly.

See, if you had a better and faster computer, you would be able to post your nonsense all day long AND beat me in the 'ratings' removal.

And you can't do either.

Not very well.

Get yourself a better computer, Jethro....

Really.
welfare scum

Camillus, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Too Fuggin Bad wrote:
"A cell phone can paste and copy, a computer CPU has nothing to do with it,"
LOL.....it sure does, hillbilly.
See, if you had a better and faster computer, you would be able to post your nonsense all day long AND beat me in the 'ratings' removal.
And you can't do either.
Not very well.
Get yourself a better computer, Jethro....
Really.
Internet speed has nothing to do with a computers ability top process data you fing scum.

For a fing scum that has no clue what their southbridge is. You should stick with helping daddy in the basement with his kiddies.

Show everyone what a computer loser you really are scum.

What RAID rom is in your BIOS scum ?

Explain why a Sata 2 should be at 375MBps but only gets less ?

Post how much less ?

Watch as the welfare scum dodges every question like only a welfare scum can.
welfare scum

Camillus, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

If my mommy and daddy were welfare loser trash scum like your welfare scum family, and I sat here all day long I would blow your welfare scum away and have scum, I have a life, not a welfare scum life like you.

POST YOUR ADDRESS COWARD GUTLESS SCUM
U Need a better computer

Corinth, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

"Internet speed has nothing to do with a computers ability top process data you fing scum."

So you have dialup ?

A huge monster computer and dial-up ?

What a fuggin' MAROON !
Too Fuggin Bad

Corinth, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

"If I sat here all day long I would blow your welfare scum away and have scum"

ROFLMSKAO !

You HAVE been on here all day long....one sec, let me count your posts today...

You posted 47 times in the past 24 hours...and that's JUST through the "Utica" proxy you are using....

And I posted 16 times in the same span of time.

Who's the one with more 'time on their hands', hillbilly ?

You've been posting every five minutes, loser.....

Anthing else you want to share with us, hillbilly ?
Too Fuggin Bad

Corinth, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

welfare scum wrote:
POST YOUR ADDRESS COWARD GUTLESS SCUM
Take a drive to Gloversville, Hillbilly...

Don't worry, I'll find you.

How can I not with that smell of unwashed hillbilly ?
welfare scum

Camillus, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Too Fuggin Bad wrote:
<quoted text>
Take a drive to Gloversville, Hillbilly...
Don't worry, I'll find you.
How can I not with that smell of unwashed hillbilly ?
Come on gutless, does your hore mother and molester scum daddy have sickle cell and your brain has degraded, does that quuuuerrr daddy ever stop molesting you.

What's it like being a little girl and never a real man coward.

POST IT COWARD

Be a man once instead of a scum like your mom and dad.

Well welfare, sad you don't sht.

Do you know how to use a mouse welfare scum ?

Or just touch pad like you daddy did ?

Have your welfare scum family stop eating the gov cheese, then all the welfare scum won't need ARC.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the Rochester Forum right now

Search the Rochester Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Police charge 2 men in fatal Philly carjacking 30 min RacistFireCrotchBarnFart 6
New Breakroom is the best morning show in town 4 hr WCMF ALL HUMAN 10
What is your biggest pet peeve 7 hr Ha Ha 42
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) 7 hr cornholio 437
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) 7 hr sdd 755
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) 8 hr Wake up 669
Missing Steuben County couple located 8 hr K whopper 6
•••
•••
•••
•••

Rochester Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Rochester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE