New York Primary Election Sept 14: Wi...

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,769 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Giggles Biden

Pompano Beach, FL

#16021 Nov 20, 2012
ILAL wrote:
<quoted text>
Posted by a stupid, ignorant, uninformed buffoon; a backwoods bottom feeder, the lower primate who's not even a blip on the radar screen, the scum of American society.
You really shouldn't be so hard on yourself...Bwhahahahahahahahah aha...
ILAL

Bronx, NY

#16022 Nov 20, 2012
Giggles Biden wrote:
<quoted text> You really shouldn't be so hard on yourself...Bwhahahahahahahahah aha...
It never was about me, it's about people like the poster I responded to.
You don't comprende very well, so if the shoe fits what I posted then wear it.

You really shouldn't be so hard on yourself...Bwhahahhahahhahaha. ..
Giggles Biden

Pompano Beach, FL

#16024 Nov 20, 2012
ILAL wrote:
<quoted text>
It never was about me, it's about people like the poster I responded to.
You don't comprende very well, so if the shoe fits what I posted then wear it.
You really shouldn't be so hard on yourself...Bwhahahhahahhahaha. ..
lowlifeobamaworshippingbottomf eeder say what? LOL
ILAL

Bronx, NY

#16025 Nov 20, 2012
Giggles Biden wrote:
<quoted text> lowlifeobamaworshippingbottomf eeder say what? LOL
Low life GOPuke Romneybot bootlicking bottom feeder from the trailer trash heap.
Say what, punk?
TresZoom

Schenectady, NY

#16026 Nov 20, 2012
Giggles Biden wrote:
<quoted text> lowlifeobamaworshippingbottomf eeder say what? LOL
Hey...it's the ITT Tech dropout!

What's the matter, can't you find a real job?
TresZoom

Schenectady, NY

#16027 Nov 20, 2012
Giggles Biden wrote:
<quoted text> lowlifeobamaworshippingbottomf eeder say what? LOL
Tell me, when you fail out of ITT Tech, what "school" is left?
The American School of Cosmetology?
TresZoom

Schenectady, NY

#16028 Nov 20, 2012
Giggles Biden wrote:
<quoted text> lowlifeobamaworshippingbottomf eeder say what? LOL
Why did you fail out of ITT Tech, did one of the teachers catch your "enjoying" your Captain Kirk poster a little too much?
ILAL

Bronx, NY

#16029 Nov 20, 2012
TresZoom wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me, when you fail out of ITT Tech, what "school" is left?
The American School of Cosmetology?
People like the one you mentioned are too stupid to have a job.
New World

Herkimer, NY

#16030 Nov 20, 2012
That's the best part. With Obama we don't need jobs.
ILAL

Bronx, NY

#16031 Nov 20, 2012
???
Giggles Biden

Pompano Beach, FL

#16032 Nov 20, 2012
ILAL wrote:
<quoted text>
Low life GOPuke Romneybot bootlicking bottom feeder from the trailer trash heap.
Say what, punk?
lowlifecopycat say what? LOL
Giggles Biden

Pompano Beach, FL

#16033 Nov 20, 2012
TresZoom wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey...it's the ITT Tech dropout!
What's the matter, can't you find a real job?
arbor hill ghetto rat say what? LOL
Giggles Biden

Pompano Beach, FL

#16034 Nov 20, 2012
TresZoom wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me, when you fail out of ITT Tech, what "school" is left?
The American School of Cosmetology?
south pearl st ghetto rat say what? LOL
Giggles Biden

Pompano Beach, FL

#16035 Nov 20, 2012
TresZoom wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did you fail out of ITT Tech, did one of the teachers catch your "enjoying" your Captain Kirk poster a little too much?
central ave ghetto rat say what? LOL
Giggles Biden

Pompano Beach, FL

#16036 Nov 20, 2012
ILAL wrote:
<quoted text>
People like the one you mentioned are too stupid to have a job.
bronx bottomfeeder say what? LOL
ILAL

Bronx, NY

#16037 Nov 20, 2012
Giggles Biden wrote:
<quoted text> lowlifecopycat say what? LOL
You're so stupid, you trip over a cordless phone.
ILAL

Bronx, NY

#16038 Nov 20, 2012
Giggles Biden wrote:
<quoted text> bronx bottomfeeder say what? LOL
Pompano Beach trailer trash lowlife bottom feeder
Say what, punk?
bottomfeeding repukes

Corinth, NY

#16039 Nov 20, 2012
ILAL wrote:
<quoted text>
You're so stupid, you trip over a cordless phone.
Just congratulate yourself with the knowledge we are doing our part in keeping these inbred uneducated repukes in their place.

Under our feet, so to speak...so we can boot 'em in the head necessary or when so desired.
ILAL

Bronx, NY

#16040 Nov 20, 2012
bottomfeeding repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
Just congratulate yourself with the knowledge we are doing our part in keeping these inbred uneducated repukes in their place.
Under our feet, so to speak...so we can boot 'em in the head necessary or when so desired.
I agree, every chance there is to kick the crap out of them. the better.
I love laughing at loser trash like that one, they're the worst American society has to over.
They know absolutely nothing, yet feed on a steady diet of Fox News and reichwing hate talk radio and come on these forums repeating it like the trained inbred parrots that they are.
They deserve to get their heads chopped off when they step into it.
New World

Herkimer, NY

#16041 Nov 20, 2012
ILAL wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, every chance there is to kick the crap out of them. the better.
I love laughing at loser trash like that one, they're the worst American society has to over.
They know absolutely nothing, yet feed on a steady diet of Fox News and reichwing hate talk radio and come on these forums repeating it like the trained inbred parrots that they are.
They deserve to get their heads chopped off when they step into it.
Pass that govt cheese

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Judge Leticia Astacio 21 min IescapedNY 3
What's The Difference Between IescapedNY And So... 6 hr south avenue wedge 16
Here's one for Ha Ha... 7 hr Ha Ha 4
Rachel Barnhart Announces Run for Mayor 13 hr Moshe 21
Going to a Christmas party 17 hr Moshe 14
south wedge, I have questions for you 18 hr Moshe 108
Judge Overturns Conviction For Boys And Girls C... 18 hr Ha Ha 9

Rochester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rochester Mortgages