created by: Top Mod2 | Sep 13, 2010

New York

3,606 votes

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Click on an option to vote

• Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)
Comments
14,101 - 14,120 of 16,777 Comments Last updated Wednesday Jul 23
NY Maniac

Gouverneur, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Now...I'm an Obama supporter, but I think it's fair to say more appropriately that Romney "lost". It's a subtle difference, but a difference non the less. Having been a Steelers fan for MANY years, I realize that they have won MANY games, and sometimes (like last Monday) the other team simply lost all on their own. In Romney's case, his failure to produce a a viable economic plan, his statement that he was "too important" to go to war, and his gaffs in Europe certainly didn't help him win!
Sam Grammer

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

I's is sure glad all us welfare losers voted fo obammy so us giggers get all dat free food, rent, health care from ours massser obammy. Dat way ours obammy rib all dat white money and gives to us welfare losers is sure dat best, I'sss love dat obammy so I's scum family donts starve to death.
uradope

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Sam Grammer wrote:
I's is sure glad all us welfare losers voted fo obammy so us giggers get all dat free food, rent, health care from ours massser obammy. Dat way ours obammy rib all dat white money and gives to us welfare losers is sure dat best, I'sss love dat obammy so I's scum family donts starve to death.
Your impression of an illiterate black man is astonishing. It took me a while to figure out that you're really an illiterate white man.
Sam Grammer

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

I's from gizzersville dat welfare scumhole, I's sure love dat gigers obammy dat steal dat white money.
I's miss dat ol days when we was hu ng.

tree -----0---<

Newsman

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Romney lost because of idiots like you. Talk about a lack of Romney plan? What was the obama plan? Obama never gave any plans and all he accomplished so far is failure, more debt, bigger deficits. You are an MSNBC idiot who repeast the lies of the left. Romney had a plan, Obama had more failure and you voted for more failure.
NY Maniac wrote:
Now...I'm an Obama supporter, but I think it's fair to say more appropriately that Romney "lost". It's a subtle difference, but a difference non the less. Having been a Steelers fan for MANY years, I realize that they have won MANY games, and sometimes (like last Monday) the other team simply lost all on their own. In Romney's case, his failure to produce a a viable economic plan, his statement that he was "too important" to go to war, and his gaffs in Europe certainly didn't help him win!
uradope

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Newsman wrote:
Romney lost because of idiots like you. Talk about a lack of Romney plan? What was the obama plan? Obama never gave any plans and all he accomplished so far is failure, more debt, bigger deficits. You are an MSNBC idiot who repeast the lies of the left. Romney had a plan, Obama had more failure and you voted for more failure.
<quoted text>
Not true...Obama had a plan...he planned to be president for four more years.

Apparently, it was a good plan.
Giggles Biden

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

uradope wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true...Obama had a plan...he planned to be president for four more years.
Apparently, it was a good plan.
Well, that was even more stupid than your usual posts, uradope! ROTFLMAO !!!
Geoff

Binghamton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Biden won too didn't he?

Unlike that loser Ryan who is the butt boy for the Koch brothers.
Giggles Biden

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Geoff wrote:
Biden won too didn't he?
Unlike that loser Ryan who is the butt boy for the Koch brothers.
Biden lost...which is why he has to serve with Obama again.
Geoff

Binghamton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Giggles Biden wrote:
<quoted text> Biden lost...which is why he has to serve with Obama again.
Did you take Haley Barbour's advice and make an appointment with a proctologist to have your brain located? Or do you prefer making a continual fool of yourself instead.
NY Maniac

Gouverneur, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Newsman wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry you feel that way. I don't FEEL like an idiot, and also don't feel like regurgitating the diatribe from this site for the past 3 months. I try not to repeast lies because I've always found repeasting to be painful, but I do feel that Obama has succeeded in the areas that I have been interested in for 10 years, like China and Cuba, so yes, I am content. Thanks!
Giggles Biden

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Geoff wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you take Haley Barbour's advice and make an appointment with a proctologist to have your brain located? Or do you prefer making a continual fool of yourself instead.
Haley told me the proctologist was interested in examining you, since you not only voted for what he deals with all day, but that you actually ARE one. They will both be coming to examine you, but they need to know which cardboard box you reside in at the Binghamton Landfill. You can pay for the exam with your Obammy welfare check; be sure to cover your cardboard box with your Obammy foodstamps, so they will know it's yours. And for goodness sake, don't be caught with John, Michael and Jacob in there again; Don't Ask, Don't Tell may be gone from the military, but it's still illegal according your landfill superintendent. And thanks, again, for acknowledging my posts...Sweetie. LOL
ILAL

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

TeabaggerBob wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney lost, and you were so sure that he would win.
Okay, so now you Teabaggers have to eat a little sh#t over it. You were unbelievably abusive on this thread, and now it's payback time.
Their boy lost so now they're sore losers.
They can't take it when the shoe is on the other foot.
Payback is a bitch.

Since: Dec 10

Shirley, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Pssssttt Did you hear wrote:
<quoted text>
Psssstttt......did you hear ?
(Obama WON)
Yes, and we the people lost!

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Looking at it wrote:
<quoted text>
Very true! God help the USA!
Rommunist

Cortland, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

ILAL wrote:
Their boy lost so now they're sore losers.
They can't take it when the shoe is on the other foot.
Payback is a bitch.
Maybe, maybe not - but they certainly can take it *up* the ass *like* a bitch. Kinda like Romney did when he lost. That happened roughly the same time that Obama won, by the way. Did you notice?
ILAL

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Rommunist wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe, maybe not - but they certainly can take it *up* the ass *like* a bitch. Kinda like Romney did when he lost. That happened roughly the same time that Obama won, by the way. Did you notice?
Agreed.
They are a strange bunch.
Rommunist

Cortland, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

KY WELLER wrote:
Very true! God help the USA!
And to the two of you above - you're the most unbelievable floaters in the bowl. The typical rabble in this benighted hellhole are little more than toys to dick around with, with their sophomoric insults and their unceasing linguistic atrocities. They matter about as much as a wingless fly on a plastic turd. However, blaming them for their pathetic condition would be like blaming an autistic child for raping your dog. You, by contrast, have clearly had the benefit of a reasonable degree of education. You have no excuse for the intellectually preposterous stance you've taken in defense of obviously mendacious scoundrels. Have you looked around and thought about who you've made common cause with?

Oh, and by the way - ROMNEY LOST. He lost not because of some conspiracy, or any host of tiny, bullshit rationalizations. He lost because he and the few of his policies he deigned to articulate to we lowly plebeians were utterly full of crap, and this fact was exposed to the cold light of reason for all to ridicule. Your creed is ethically and conceptually bankrupt. This obvious groundswell against it is evidence of this. You can continue down the same delusional path, or you can join the world. Evolve or die. Your choice.

Because, as you're doubtless aware, Romney lost like a losing loser from Loserton, LO. Which means that Obama won. A lot.
uradope

Woodside, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Looking at it wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, not ALL of the people lost, just the Teabaggers, gun-nuts, log cabin republicans, billionaires, evangelicals and the brain-damaged.

The rest of us won.
pittsfield ma

Secaucus, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

stop over to the pittsfield mass forum...you all have to see this scum bag called glen heller.....WHAT A LOW LIFE!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Rochester Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Rochester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Rochester News, Events & Info