New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,677 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

President Obama 2012

High Point, NC

#15624 Nov 12, 2012
Rommunist wrote:
Yeah, except that Obama won, you see. That means Romney lost. See how that works? He lost so bad his second face won't even speak to him.(Lost.)
Are you saying Romney lost the election, That means Obama is president For 4 more years !

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#15625 Nov 12, 2012
Hastings Pudding wrote:
<quoted text> Pray to Obama for a bigger raft to take you back to your third world country...or stay here and wait while Obama finishes turning the USA into one, so that worshipper leeches like you will continue to feel right at home. LOL
Mi padre was born in Mexico culo estúpido! Your stupidity makes Mexican Mitt want to change political parties! I cannot fake smile around people like you anymore!

Leech? I don't work and make $10 million a year!

Silly gringo.
BOO fuggin HOO

Corinth, NY

#15626 Nov 12, 2012
Hastings Pudding wrote:
<quoted text> NO, I don't have to; I'm not doomed to exist in Gloversville with Obama as my savior. LOL
But you already AR, whining repuke !

And have been for DAYS !

So boo fuggin' HOOOOOO !
The Day After

Corinth, NY

#15627 Nov 12, 2012
The day after the election I punched an inbred Repuke right in the mouth.

He shat himself.

And cried like a beech.
uradope

Woodside, NY

#15628 Nov 12, 2012
Hastings Pudding wrote:
<quoted text> NO, I don't have to; I'm not doomed to exist in Gloversville with Obama as my savior. LOL
I've been to gloversville.... trust me, you have bigger problems than having Obama as your president. My dog drops nicer turds than Gloversville.
Sam

Alpharetta, GA

#15630 Nov 12, 2012
You know why I'm tired - Taking Meds to survive !

Hopefully one more day !!!
Hastings Pudding

Pompano Beach, FL

#15631 Nov 12, 2012
The Day After wrote:
The day after the election I punched an inbred Repuke right in the mouth.
He shat himself.
And cried like a beech.
Lowlife bottomfeeder embarrassing Obama supporter mentality. LOL
Hastings Pudding

Pompano Beach, FL

#15632 Nov 12, 2012
President Obama 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying Romney lost the election, That means Obama is president For 4 more years !
4 more incompetent failing years, if it's anything like the first 4.
Sam

Alpharetta, GA

#15633 Nov 12, 2012
Like I said - give it a another 20 years and
" The old White Man Troll" will be passed.

Jacob

Binghamton, NY

#15635 Nov 12, 2012
Like Michael Dukakis in 1988, Romney will almost certainly fade into political oblivion, rarely to be heard from again in the realm of national politics. In the end, I’d like to feel a little sorry for a man who suffered such a public defeat and humiliation. But sometimes in life, you get what you deserve.
Hastings Pudding

Pompano Beach, FL

#15636 Nov 12, 2012
Jacob wrote:
Like Michael Dukakis in 1988, Romney will almost certainly fade into political oblivion, rarely to be heard from again in the realm of national politics. In the end, I’d like to feel a little sorry for a man who suffered such a public defeat and humiliation. But sometimes in life, you get what you deserve.
And that's what you're getting, 4 more years of incompetence and Obamafailure. Enjoy!
Rommunist

Cortland, NY

#15637 Nov 12, 2012
President Obama 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup. It's true. Mitt Romney lost the election, and was defeated, like a loser. And Barack Hussein Obama totally won. But not only did he crush Romney in an undeniable electoral landslide. He also won the popular vote by a wider margin than George Bush did the one time he managed to pull it off. All of which means that Romney lost. Like a little bitch.(And by bitch, I mean Anne Marie Buerkle.)
NO effin way

Jamestown, NY

#15638 Nov 12, 2012
yeah, four more years of being FORCED TO BUY, and higher taxes. whats next for the peoples republic of obama?...
Cryin inbred repuke loser

Corinth, NY

#15639 Nov 12, 2012
uradope wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been to gloversville.... trust me, you have bigger problems than having Obama as your president. My dog drops nicer turds than Gloversville.
LOL....you forget .......Corinth isn't all that far away...and I'VE been to Corinth.

It's the Harlem of Saratoga County.

You know it.

I know it.
Rommunist

Cortland, NY

#15640 Nov 12, 2012
NO effin way wrote:
yeah, four more years of being FORCED TO BUY, and higher taxes. whats next for the peoples republic of obama?...
Interesting you should ask. I'm thinking maybe there's some way Romney could lose again. Like that last time he lost. Almost a week ago. When Obama won.
BOO fuggin HOO

Corinth, NY

#15641 Nov 12, 2012
NO effin way wrote:
whats next for the peoples republic of obama?...
He'll let us kill jerk0ffs like you ?
NO effin way

Jamestown, NY

#15642 Nov 12, 2012
BOO fuggin HOO wrote:
<quoted text>
He'll let us kill jerk0ffs like you ?
so you feel its right to force people to buy health care? if not, murder them?
Rommunist

Cortland, NY

#15643 Nov 12, 2012
NO effin way wrote:
<quoted text>
The issue isn't so much buying healthcare, or murdering those less intelligent. The real issue is that Romney lost. Like a pig. Did you know that? It's true. He lost. I can prove it.
Cryin inbred repuke loser

Corinth, NY

#15644 Nov 12, 2012
NO effin way wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a tax, like any other.....

At least with THIS tax, I will know I am getting the same as everyone else is getting....and I will be getting something I can actually USE !

I pay county and local land tax....I have no need for fire protection.

So, why am I 'forced' to pay for something I don't need ?

I have no need for police protection.....or at least...a LESSER need for police protection as my neighbors...as the restaurant down the block....so why am I forced to pay as much as others (with the same home valuation) do ?

Ya see how that works, Gomer ?
ILAL

Bronx, NY

#15645 Nov 12, 2012
Rommunist wrote:
But hey - Romney lost. LOST LIKE A TOTAL BITCH. I think that's what's important here.
Agreed, and that's the truth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
16 Whites arrested during welfare abuse crackdown 8 min Enter Username 9
Cuomo in Afghanistan this weekend 14 min Ha Ha 14
RCSD launches new attendance campaign 15 min Enter Username 4
Victim's family calls for restaurant to be closed 37 min Jerry 12
Cullerd man stab Brockport College student at dorm 43 min Jerry 21
Life Without Shame (TV Show). Anyone? (Feb '13) 1 hr prestige27 16
RG&E complaints (Feb '08) 1 hr Truth hurts liberals 163

Rochester Jobs

Rochester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE