created by: Top Mod2 | Sep 13, 2010

New York

3,603 votes

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Click on an option to vote

• Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)
Comments
13,861 - 13,880 of 16,778 Comments Last updated Monday Jul 28
Spike

Troy, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Neoconsuk wrote:
The sheeple are active tonight...no talk radio I guess.
Everything you post is right out of Infowars/Alex Jones, but being a hypocrite
is nothing new to a liberal......you're a dope, but at least you're consistent.
Hastings Pudding

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Mexican Mitt Romney wrote:
<quoted text>
Please! You make Mexican Mitt cry with your insane babble. It is people like you that cost me the election!
No, it's definitely people like you parading around like Mexicans supporting 4 more years of the incompetent Obama's continued and proven failure. Lowlife bottomfeeders supported Obama, so you fit in quite well. LOL
Neoconsuk

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Spike wrote:
The blue-helmits of the U.N., supported by pigs like Neosuck, set the standard for child buggery throughout the world and especially in Africa. In Haiti, our own M.P.s put a stop to a child prostitution ring being run by the Clinton/Obama backed
UNESCO....another tentacle of the U.N. beast.
Put down Mad Magazine and try a newspaper, NeoPuke!
I can't stand the U.N...please tell me where you got the idea that I supported it. I get the feeling you never read the posts of those who disagree with you "Spike"....such a cute name for a sheep.
Spike

Troy, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Neoconsuk wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't stand the U.N...please tell me where you got the idea that I supported it. I get the feeling you never read the posts of those who disagree with you "Spike"....such a cute name for a sheep.
If you vote for/support democrats, progressives, greens, independent,
libertarian or third-party candidates or positions against the conservative movement then you are an obedient servant of the U.N./World Order PERIOD. Don't like your choices? Tough bleep--welcome to the REAL world!

And DON'T bring up that stupid Ron Paul crap. Friggin' Alec Baldwin probably cuts him checks. The GOP may be a mess but it's the only political vehicle we have left to stop this B.S. The only next step is a full-out armed revolt.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Hastings Pudding wrote:
<quoted text> No, it's definitely people like you parading around like Mexicans supporting 4 more years of the incompetent Obama's continued and proven failure. Lowlife bottomfeeders supported Obama, so you fit in quite well. LOL
Mi padre was born in Mexico culo estúpido!

Your stupidity makes Mexican Mitt want to change political parties!

I cannot fake smile around people like you anymore!
Neoconsuk

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Spike wrote:
<quoted text>
If you vote for/support democrats, progressives, greens, independent,
libertarian or third-party candidates or positions against the conservative movement then you are an obedient servant of the U.N./World Order PERIOD. Don't like your choices? Tough bleep--welcome to the REAL world!
And DON'T bring up that stupid Ron Paul crap. Friggin' Alec Baldwin probably cuts him checks.
The GOP may be a mess but it's the only
political vehicle we have left to stop this B.S. The
only next step is a full-out armed revolt.
Let's bring it.
We had two choices, slow poison or fast poison. We have the fast poison now and let's hope more people will wake up.
Remember, both parties are responsible for where we are now and it's more systemic than transitory unemployment #'s. All your vote did was to try to extend the madness. Man up!!

and try to deal with your anger...it's not good for your health. You'll need a level head for what's coming...relax
Rommunist

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

But bear in mind how very, very much Romney lost. He lost to an astounding degree. By an interesting coincidence, Obama won. Did you notice that? Not sure if that made the headlines...
Spike

Troy, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Neoconsuk wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's bring it.
We had two choices, slow poison or fast poison. We have the fast poison now and let's hope more people will wake up.
Remember, both parties are responsible for where we are now and it's more systemic than transitory unemployment #'s. All your vote did was to try to extend the madness. Man up!!
and try to deal with your anger...it's not good for your health. You'll need a level head for what's coming...relax
Thanks for caring. There IS no excuse for being a spectator. I work. I vote. I am prepared. The best of times will come, after the worst of times is done with us.
Hastings Pudding

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Mexican Mitt Romney wrote:
<quoted text>
Mi padre was born in Mexico culo estúpido!
Your stupidity makes Mexican Mitt want to change political parties!
I cannot fake smile around people like you anymore!
I know you can't, but you could at least get off the potty before you explode on the internet...and please wipe yourself next time; you're disgusting.
Hastings Pudding

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Rommunist wrote:
But bear in mind how very, very much Romney lost. He lost to an astounding degree. By an interesting coincidence, Obama won. Did you notice that? Not sure if that made the headlines...
You are obviously unaware of the number of votes the incompetent Obama received versus Romney. Obama took the electoral votes, which states award as winner take all, but the popular vote, i.e., all the voters in our nation was very close...in fact, even closer than when Obama won in 2008 to "Make History". The only thing "astounding" is your ignorance of the popular vote percentiles.
Rommunist

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Except that Obama took the popular vote by a larger margin that Bush did the one time he actually managed it. Which, of course, boils down to the fact that Romney lost. And therefore Obama won. The Presidency, that is. The same Presidency that Romney lost.
obama raises taxes

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Since the election what do we have:
Stock market DOWN
Over 45 million on food stamps
More layoffs
More debt
AND a 500 billion dllar tax increase coming 1/2013
Rommunist

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Yeah, but the important thing that you seem to have overlooked here is that Romney lost. He lost so bad his dog won't even sniff his ass.
Hastings Pudding

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Rommunist wrote:
Except that Obama took the popular vote by a larger margin that Bush did the one time he actually managed it. Which, of course, boils down to the fact that Romney lost. And therefore Obama won. The Presidency, that is. The same Presidency that Romney lost.
LOL You really are dumber than I originally thought; no wonder Obama has you among the fooled.
Hastings Pudding

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Rommunist wrote:
Yeah, but the important thing that you seem to have overlooked here is that Romney lost. He lost so bad his dog won't even sniff his ass.
And of course, this not only proves you're dumb, but solidifies the fact that you really ARE a lowlife bottomfeeder governmental leech ghetto rat. LOL
Rommunist

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Yeah, except that Obama won, you see. That means Romney lost. See how that works? He lost so bad his second face won't even speak to him.(Lost.)
BOO fuggin HOO

Corinth, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Hastings Pudding wrote:
<quoted text> And of course, this not only proves you're dumb, but solidifies the fact that you really ARE a lowlife bottomfeeder governmental leech ghetto rat. LOL
Can you say ..... WAAAAAA ?
Hastings Pudding

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Rommunist wrote:
Yeah, except that Obama won, you see. That means Romney lost. See how that works? He lost so bad his second face won't even speak to him.(Lost.)
Pray to Obama for a brain transplant and an increase in your welfare check and foodstamps to support your illegitimate children and your free tuition for special ed. class. Actually, the entire nation lost; 4 more years of Obama incompetence spells more disaster. LOL

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Hastings Pudding wrote:
<quoted text> I know you can't, but you could at least get off the potty before you explode on the internet...and please wipe yourself next time; you're disgusting.
Ser estúpido y que tiene un fetiche por las heces no es una buena combinación.

I will cry for you as I pray to Elohim that you and others like you lose internet and televisions so que uno por ciento get another chance to pull the wool over the eyes of the Americanos so we can once again ram them in the culo!
Hastings Pudding

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

BOO fuggin HOO wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you say ..... WAAAAAA ?
NO, I don't have to; I'm not doomed to exist in Gloversville with Obama as my savior. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

41 Users are viewing the Rochester Forum right now

Search the Rochester Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 19 min r u crazy 6,377
White Livonia man facing felony DWI charges 46 min RacistFireCrotchBarnFart 1
White Couple facing drug charges in Livingston ... 48 min RacistFireCrotchBarnFart 1
pr fest thread removed.... 53 min RacistFireCrotchBarnFart 5
Poverty growing faster in the white burbs then ... 55 min RacistFireCrotchBarnFart 1
Topix.com site is down 58 min RacistFireCrotchBarnFart 7
Things to do this weekend 1 hr White Pride is good 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Rochester Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Rochester People Search