New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,719 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Hastings Pudding

Pompano Beach, FL

#15632 Nov 12, 2012
President Obama 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying Romney lost the election, That means Obama is president For 4 more years !
4 more incompetent failing years, if it's anything like the first 4.
Sam

Alpharetta, GA

#15633 Nov 12, 2012
Like I said - give it a another 20 years and
" The old White Man Troll" will be passed.

Jacob

Binghamton, NY

#15635 Nov 12, 2012
Like Michael Dukakis in 1988, Romney will almost certainly fade into political oblivion, rarely to be heard from again in the realm of national politics. In the end, Id like to feel a little sorry for a man who suffered such a public defeat and humiliation. But sometimes in life, you get what you deserve.
Hastings Pudding

Pompano Beach, FL

#15636 Nov 12, 2012
Jacob wrote:
Like Michael Dukakis in 1988, Romney will almost certainly fade into political oblivion, rarely to be heard from again in the realm of national politics. In the end, Id like to feel a little sorry for a man who suffered such a public defeat and humiliation. But sometimes in life, you get what you deserve.
And that's what you're getting, 4 more years of incompetence and Obamafailure. Enjoy!
Rommunist

Cortland, NY

#15637 Nov 12, 2012
President Obama 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying Romney lost the election, That means Obama is president For 4 more years !
Yup. It's true. Mitt Romney lost the election, and was defeated, like a loser. And Barack Hussein Obama totally won. But not only did he crush Romney in an undeniable electoral landslide. He also won the popular vote by a wider margin than George Bush did the one time he managed to pull it off. All of which means that Romney lost. Like a little bitch.(And by bitch, I mean Anne Marie Buerkle.)
NO effin way

Jamestown, NY

#15638 Nov 12, 2012
yeah, four more years of being FORCED TO BUY, and higher taxes. whats next for the peoples republic of obama?...
Cryin inbred repuke loser

Corinth, NY

#15639 Nov 12, 2012
uradope wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been to gloversville.... trust me, you have bigger problems than having Obama as your president. My dog drops nicer turds than Gloversville.
LOL....you forget .......Corinth isn't all that far away...and I'VE been to Corinth.

It's the Harlem of Saratoga County.

You know it.

I know it.
Rommunist

Cortland, NY

#15640 Nov 12, 2012
NO effin way wrote:
yeah, four more years of being FORCED TO BUY, and higher taxes. whats next for the peoples republic of obama?...
Interesting you should ask. I'm thinking maybe there's some way Romney could lose again. Like that last time he lost. Almost a week ago. When Obama won.
BOO fuggin HOO

Corinth, NY

#15641 Nov 12, 2012
NO effin way wrote:
whats next for the peoples republic of obama?...
He'll let us kill jerk0ffs like you ?
NO effin way

Jamestown, NY

#15642 Nov 12, 2012
BOO fuggin HOO wrote:
<quoted text>
He'll let us kill jerk0ffs like you ?
so you feel its right to force people to buy health care? if not, murder them?
Rommunist

Cortland, NY

#15643 Nov 12, 2012
NO effin way wrote:
<quoted text>
The issue isn't so much buying healthcare, or murdering those less intelligent. The real issue is that Romney lost. Like a pig. Did you know that? It's true. He lost. I can prove it.
Cryin inbred repuke loser

Corinth, NY

#15644 Nov 12, 2012
NO effin way wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a tax, like any other.....

At least with THIS tax, I will know I am getting the same as everyone else is getting....and I will be getting something I can actually USE !

I pay county and local land tax....I have no need for fire protection.

So, why am I 'forced' to pay for something I don't need ?

I have no need for police protection.....or at least...a LESSER need for police protection as my neighbors...as the restaurant down the block....so why am I forced to pay as much as others (with the same home valuation) do ?

Ya see how that works, Gomer ?
ILAL

Bronx, NY

#15645 Nov 12, 2012
Rommunist wrote:
But hey - Romney lost. LOST LIKE A TOTAL BITCH. I think that's what's important here.
Agreed, and that's the truth.
BOO fuggin HOO

Corinth, NY

#15646 Nov 12, 2012
Cryin inbred repuke loser wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a tax, like any other.....
At least with THIS tax, I will know I am getting the same as everyone else is getting....and I will be getting something I can actually USE !
I pay county and local land tax....I have no need for fire protection.
So, why am I 'forced' to pay for something I don't need ?
I have no need for police protection.....or at least...a LESSER need for police protection as my neighbors...as the restaurant down the block....so why am I forced to pay as much as others (with the same home valuation) do ?
Ya see how that works, Gomer ?
I can go on and on about being 'forced' to pay tazes for stuff I dont use.

My kids are no longer in school....do you think it's right that I am 'forced' to pay school taxes so YOUR kids can attend school ?

Do ya understand the concept, gomer ?
Rommunist

Cortland, NY

#15647 Nov 12, 2012
ILAL wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed, and that's the truth.
Indeed it is. But Romney will always be President of one thing - LOSING.(Because he failed to win.)
ILAL

Bronx, NY

#15648 Nov 12, 2012
Rommunist wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed it is. But Romney will always be President of one thing - LOSING.(Because he failed to win.)
He didn't have the goods to win; he thought he could lie and buy his way to the presidency.
He was proven to be wrong.
Reilly

Utica, NY

#15649 Nov 12, 2012
If Romney haad won the election he would have been compelled to move into a smaller home with fewer servants. Thank God his wife is beyond her child bearing years; I'd hate to think of her having to raise more kids by herself in those digs.
Rommunist

Cortland, NY

#15650 Nov 13, 2012
Reilly wrote:
If Romney haad won the election...
But he didn't win. Mitt Romney lost the election. Like a loser. And his loss means that Obama won. I don't think this can be overemphasized.
just me

Utica, NY

#15651 Nov 13, 2012
The only people who lost the election are the people who provide the stability to keep the USA afloat. After 4 more years of the village idiot from chicago, we'll be lucky to defend our own shores. The Russians are elated that obama won because they know that he is a weak sister and has no testicular fortitude. I expect he'll have those who vigorously oppose him, incarcerated, because he can't stand to be thwarted.
Rommunist

Cortland, NY

#15652 Nov 13, 2012
But he won't need to, because he won. Unlike Romney. Did you see where he lost, BTW?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rogue Cops GUILTY !!!! 7 min Empty headed 3
NYPD officer shot in head recovering 10 min Empty headed 4
Freddie Gray Arrest Record, Criminal History & ... 13 min Keeping it fair 16
State police won't release dashcam video of off... 41 min Saul sucks 11
Bob Lonsberry's Show is Sponsored by the Musica... 58 min IQ Problem 4
Gary Craig, Staff writer at D&C writting falseh... 1 hr CharlotteElizabet... 15
Messages to Bob Lonsberry (phase 2) (Mar '12) 2 hr Kenworth K-100 361
More from around the web

Rochester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE