created by: Top Mod2 | Sep 13, 2010

New York

3,540 votes

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Click on an option to vote

• Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)

Comments (Page 689)

Showing posts 13,761 - 13,780 of16,735
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Neoconsuk

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Spike wrote:
<quoted text>
Hating on the Jews now, Pussboy? You better hope that God is as phony as a promise from a democrat. I predict a hot time in the old town someday 4 U!
That's right, throw out the "hate" word whenever someone criticizes our 51st state.

As far as Zionism is concerned, the ultra orthodox Jews (including those in Israel) are very much opposed to it. The conditions laid down in the Tora have NOT been met.

Now go ahead and call me a nazi Jew hater who's goin to hades.
fools

Massena, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Ted Bundy Biden wrote:
<quoted text>
Got some bad news for you dickhead
Doesn't matter who the President is....because....it doesn't involve you...never has never will....dickhead
you are just like 99.99% of all american's...just another spoke in the wheel that can't control anything...dickhead
Good news dickhead
Notre Dame is still undefeated.....and you are still a sissy, cowardly, mama's boy...and did I forget...you're still a dickhead.
Whys notre dame undefeated,do the football players,help the priests grope the altar boys for luck?Yeah them catholics are something,life begins at conception,so no abortions or pills,marriage is sacred,so homosexuality is a no-no!!!But buggerring young boys and molesting young girls,is A-OK.Yeah,you sound like a notre damer.
Spike

Troy, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

So what? Not wanting to be nuked by maniacs is Zionist? All of a sudden you're an expert on being Jewish and living under constant threat in Israel??! Go hide back under mommie's skirts, you bigoted half-brained clod!!
weary

Massena, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

If you bitter people,would do some research on foodstamps,which you are always knocking,maybe you'd learn something.Foodstamps keep people off welfare,which you seem to despise even more.They allow people to keep going and surviving,without turning to full govt. support.You'd also find out that illegal immigrants,do not receive food stamps.They are extremely hard to attain,with a lot of forms to fill out,and you must prove you are in need of them.You'd also find out,that it is probably the best run of all fed. programs,and provides a bigger bang for the buck,then just about any other fed.program.But what puzzles me,is why do you hate and resent a program that helps to ensure people have a healthy diet.For gods' sake,these are your fellow Americans.The vast majority are working people,who just need a little help.Have you been so infected by the hatred of the right wing,you're glad to see people go hunry?
Spike

Troy, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Neoconsuk wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right, throw out the "hate" word whenever someone criticizes our 51st state.
As far as Zionism is concerned, the ultra orthodox Jews (including those in Israel) are very much opposed to it. The conditions laid down in the Tora have NOT been met.
We should be so lucky to have a 51st state like Israel. With Obummer in charge we are more likely to adopt a welfare queen like Puerto Rico as 51.
Hastings Pudding

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

weary wrote:
If you bitter people,would do some research on foodstamps,which you are always knocking,maybe you'd learn something.Foodstamps keep people off welfare,which you seem to despise even more.They allow people to keep going and surviving,without turning to full govt. support.You'd also find out that illegal immigrants,do not receive food stamps.They are extremely hard to attain,with a lot of forms to fill out,and you must prove you are in need of them.You'd also find out,that it is probably the best run of all fed. programs,and provides a bigger bang for the buck,then just about any other fed.program.But what puzzles me,is why do you hate and resent a program that helps to ensure people have a healthy diet.For gods' sake,these are your fellow Americans.The vast majority are working people,who just need a little help.Have you been so infected by the hatred of the right wing,you're glad to see people go hunry?
Spoken like a true incompetent Obama worshipper.
Neoconsuk

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

I criticize Israel and I'm a bigot...are you for real?

Zionists are freaking insane folks...
Joseph Stalin Obama

White Hall, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

inbred midwesterner wrote:
<quoted text>
You know where I live, Jethro.
Come get you sum.
Don't start without me.
ROFLMSLAOOOOOOO !
Gloversville, New York........where the hell is Gloversville, NY?
sounds like another little washed up town in upstate NY where the entire town is on food stamps and welfare.
Sounds like you've lived their your entire life...how sad...never left, never made anything out of your life...just a boring existence in some two bit ghetto hole....you will probably live their the rest of your life, like everyone else in that town....losers with nothing more then dreams to clink to...scared to venture out into the real world....scared to take a risk....scared to roll the dice...so you stay in Gloversville,NY...your birth place..and now you find it's to late to venture out or take a risk.....eternity in Gloversville..
and now......the internet is your life......go figure

ps...Notre Dame is still undefeated.
Spike

Troy, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Neoconsuk wrote:
<quoted text>
Even a Nazi needs to have some brains and guts. You are from a more common variety of hater...one who envies the success and smarts you can NEVER have for yourself, dum-dum.
Joseph Stalin Obama

White Hall, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

weary wrote:
Food stamps are sold everyday so the seller can take that cash and buy their beer, cigarettes and drugs...happens everyday and everywhere....Did you know that if a person owns a car that is valued for more then $3,000 their not entitled to food stamps....bet you will never see that one enforced.....Why are more people on food stamps NOW...then ever before? Got any idea? How about a clue? anything?
Neoconsuk

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Spike wrote:
<quoted text>
Even a Nazi needs to have some brains and guts. You are from a more common variety of hater...one who envies the success and smarts you can NEVER have for yourself, dum-dum.
Enjoy your life as a pathetic little sheep, shifting your stance from one Limbaugh / Hannity quote to the next. Turn that garbage off and think for yourself for once.
Spike

Troy, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

inbred midwesterner wrote:
<quoted text>
You know where I live, Jethro.
Come get you sum.
Don't start without me.
ROFLMSLAOOOOOOO !
Yeah, if you start by yourself you'll be a self-loving jerk-off Demoncrat.
Spike

Troy, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Neoconsuk wrote:
I criticize Israel and I'm a bigot...are you for real?
Zionists are freaking insane folks...
Just admit you want them ALL dead. Except the Godless ones in the ACLU.
we want your mom dead

Corinth, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Spike wrote:
<quoted text>
We want your mom dead.....

does that count, redneck ?
Spike

Troy, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

You get off on Jew-bashing, Neo, and you're gonna burn for it.
Neoconsuk

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Spike wrote:
<quoted text>
BAAA...BAAA

Quit before you get sheared you fluffy little sheep
Spike

Troy, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

we want your mom dead wrote:
<quoted text>
We want your mom dead.....
does that count, redneck ?
Born and raised in Brooklyn...who you calling redneck, jizz-for-brains??
we ll burn your mother

Corinth, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Spike wrote:
why don't we just burn your mother.
Neoconsuk

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Spike wrote:
And you're such a good upstanding Christian. aren't ya? I sure can tell from your posts. Now quick...change the subject. I know you're running low on material as it's a non Rush day, but think hard...you can do it!
yea where

Corinth, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Spike wrote:
<quoted text>
Born and raised in Brooklyn...who you calling redneck, jizz-for-brains??
ROFLMSLAO !

Name the neighborhood, a street address in it...and the P.S. nearest the street.

See, unlike YOU, I actually WAS raised in brooklyn, redneck !

Until I was 16.

I can smell a redneck a mile away.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 13,761 - 13,780 of16,735
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the Rochester Forum right now

Search the Rochester Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Dawn on the hot seat 5 hr On the low down 44
Baby Daddy of the year award 5 hr Gibz Me Dat 1
Rochester man charged with drug sales in Albion 6 hr Failed Black Culture 1
Nevada Rancher fights the Feds 7 hr Failed Black Culture 34
John Travolta's Alleged Attempt At A Kinky Hote... 7 hr Festus Haggen 4
Dawn Guility 7 hr Zonked 5
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 9 hr positronium 6,270
•••
•••
•••
Rochester Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Rochester Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Rochester People Search