New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,690 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

weary

Massena, NY

#15501 Nov 11, 2012
If you bitter people,would do some research on foodstamps,which you are always knocking,maybe you'd learn something.Foodstamps keep people off welfare,which you seem to despise even more.They allow people to keep going and surviving,without turning to full govt. support.You'd also find out that illegal immigrants,do not receive food stamps.They are extremely hard to attain,with a lot of forms to fill out,and you must prove you are in need of them.You'd also find out,that it is probably the best run of all fed. programs,and provides a bigger bang for the buck,then just about any other fed.program.But what puzzles me,is why do you hate and resent a program that helps to ensure people have a healthy diet.For gods' sake,these are your fellow Americans.The vast majority are working people,who just need a little help.Have you been so infected by the hatred of the right wing,you're glad to see people go hunry?
Spike

Albany, NY

#15502 Nov 11, 2012
Neoconsuk wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right, throw out the "hate" word whenever someone criticizes our 51st state.
As far as Zionism is concerned, the ultra orthodox Jews (including those in Israel) are very much opposed to it. The conditions laid down in the Tora have NOT been met.
Now go ahead and call me a nazi Jew hater who's goin to hades.
We should be so lucky to have a 51st state like Israel. With Obummer in charge we are more likely to adopt a welfare queen like Puerto Rico as 51.
Hastings Pudding

Pompano Beach, FL

#15503 Nov 11, 2012
weary wrote:
If you bitter people,would do some research on foodstamps,which you are always knocking,maybe you'd learn something.Foodstamps keep people off welfare,which you seem to despise even more.They allow people to keep going and surviving,without turning to full govt. support.You'd also find out that illegal immigrants,do not receive food stamps.They are extremely hard to attain,with a lot of forms to fill out,and you must prove you are in need of them.You'd also find out,that it is probably the best run of all fed. programs,and provides a bigger bang for the buck,then just about any other fed.program.But what puzzles me,is why do you hate and resent a program that helps to ensure people have a healthy diet.For gods' sake,these are your fellow Americans.The vast majority are working people,who just need a little help.Have you been so infected by the hatred of the right wing,you're glad to see people go hunry?
Spoken like a true incompetent Obama worshipper.
Neoconsuk

Fayetteville, NC

#15504 Nov 11, 2012
I criticize Israel and I'm a bigot...are you for real?

Zionists are freaking insane folks...
Joseph Stalin Obama

Pine Bluff, AR

#15505 Nov 11, 2012
inbred midwesterner wrote:
<quoted text>
You know where I live, Jethro.
Come get you sum.
Don't start without me.
ROFLMSLAOOOOOOO !
Gloversville, New York........where the hell is Gloversville, NY?
sounds like another little washed up town in upstate NY where the entire town is on food stamps and welfare.
Sounds like you've lived their your entire life...how sad...never left, never made anything out of your life...just a boring existence in some two bit ghetto hole....you will probably live their the rest of your life, like everyone else in that town....losers with nothing more then dreams to clink to...scared to venture out into the real world....scared to take a risk....scared to roll the dice...so you stay in Gloversville,NY...your birth place..and now you find it's to late to venture out or take a risk.....eternity in Gloversville..
and now......the internet is your life......go figure

ps...Notre Dame is still undefeated.
Spike

Albany, NY

#15506 Nov 11, 2012
Neoconsuk wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right, throw out the "hate" word whenever someone criticizes our 51st state.
As far as Zionism is concerned, the ultra orthodox Jews (including those in Israel) are very much opposed to it. The conditions laid down in the Tora have NOT been met.
Now go ahead and call me a nazi Jew hater who's goin to hades.
Even a Nazi needs to have some brains and guts. You are from a more common variety of hater...one who envies the success and smarts you can NEVER have for yourself, dum-dum.
Joseph Stalin Obama

Pine Bluff, AR

#15507 Nov 11, 2012
weary wrote:
Food stamps are sold everyday so the seller can take that cash and buy their beer, cigarettes and drugs...happens everyday and everywhere....Did you know that if a person owns a car that is valued for more then $3,000 their not entitled to food stamps....bet you will never see that one enforced.....Why are more people on food stamps NOW...then ever before? Got any idea? How about a clue? anything?
Neoconsuk

Fayetteville, NC

#15509 Nov 11, 2012
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>
Even a Nazi needs to have some brains and guts. You are from a more common variety of hater...one who envies the success and smarts you can NEVER have for yourself, dum-dum.
Enjoy your life as a pathetic little sheep, shifting your stance from one Limbaugh / Hannity quote to the next. Turn that garbage off and think for yourself for once.
Spike

Albany, NY

#15510 Nov 11, 2012
inbred midwesterner wrote:
<quoted text>
You know where I live, Jethro.
Come get you sum.
Don't start without me.
ROFLMSLAOOOOOOO !
Yeah, if you start by yourself you'll be a self-loving jerk-off Demoncrat.
Spike

Albany, NY

#15511 Nov 11, 2012
Neoconsuk wrote:
I criticize Israel and I'm a bigot...are you for real?
Zionists are freaking insane folks...
Just admit you want them ALL dead. Except the Godless ones in the ACLU.
we want your mom dead

Corinth, NY

#15512 Nov 11, 2012
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>
We want your mom dead.....

does that count, redneck ?
Spike

Albany, NY

#15513 Nov 11, 2012
You get off on Jew-bashing, Neo, and you're gonna burn for it.
Neoconsuk

Fayetteville, NC

#15514 Nov 11, 2012
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>
BAAA...BAAA

Quit before you get sheared you fluffy little sheep
Spike

Albany, NY

#15515 Nov 11, 2012
we want your mom dead wrote:
<quoted text>
We want your mom dead.....
does that count, redneck ?
Born and raised in Brooklyn...who you calling redneck, jizz-for-brains??
we ll burn your mother

Corinth, NY

#15516 Nov 11, 2012
Spike wrote:
why don't we just burn your mother.
Neoconsuk

Fayetteville, NC

#15517 Nov 11, 2012
Spike wrote:
And you're such a good upstanding Christian. aren't ya? I sure can tell from your posts. Now quick...change the subject. I know you're running low on material as it's a non Rush day, but think hard...you can do it!
yea where

Corinth, NY

#15518 Nov 11, 2012
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMSLAO !

Name the neighborhood, a street address in it...and the P.S. nearest the street.

See, unlike YOU, I actually WAS raised in brooklyn, redneck !

Until I was 16.

I can smell a redneck a mile away.
Neoconsuk

Fayetteville, NC

#15519 Nov 11, 2012
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>
When I lived upstate I tossed more than one of you Brooklyn boys around like a bale of hay.
Good times!
Cryin inbred repuke loser

Corinth, NY

#15520 Nov 11, 2012
yea where wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMSLAO !
Name the neighborhood, a street address in it...and the P.S. nearest the street.
See, unlike YOU, I actually WAS raised in brooklyn, redneck !
Until I was 16.
I can smell a redneck a mile away.
Sure, that's what I thought...

QUICK, GOOGLE SOMETHING !
Rommunist

Cortland, NY

#15521 Nov 11, 2012
Speaking of good times, remember back when Romney lost like an aborted fetus? Good times...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ruteasha gets busted for neglect 7 min Prevert 3
Gates Police Officer Verbakel Does Great Job at... 18 min ZippideedooDUH 9
2 Suburban Whites Arrested for Drug Trafficking 54 min RFCBF 1
White Sex Offender Fails to Register 57 min Rhondas Friend 1
Messages to Bob Lonsberry (phase 2) (Mar '12) 2 hr usmc0311 275
White man Steals over $80,000 from State 2 hr Rhonda 4
Mark Assini: The man to defeat Slaughter 2 hr Richard 16
Rochester Dating
Find my Match

Rochester Jobs