New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,706 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

can you say WAAAAAAAAAAAA

Corinth, NY

#15457 Nov 11, 2012
Jethro wrote:
<quoted text>
3 clueless + 3 Nuts + 3 disagree = you are a puss-boy.
Can you say WAAAAAAAAAAAA ?

Suck it up, Gomer !
So Can Your Mother

Corinth, NY

#15458 Nov 11, 2012
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>
Und Apparently Russian subs can arrive more quickly to the Jersey Shore than FEMA!
So can your mother.

What's your point ?
Cryin inbred repuke loser

Corinth, NY

#15459 Nov 11, 2012
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text>I have given many sites you could look up this info on this thread in the past.
The one I like to use the most is from the U.S. G.A.O.[ I would give you that one now but it is no use seeing it is down for the weekend] and if you re-read my post I never said there wasn't any strings attached, I just said aid.
I stated that the U.S. gives aid [ of many types] to about 180 countries world wide out of a total of 195 countries.
and all you have to do id google it and you can find out yourself.
and I do agree we do give Isreal billions of dollars [ I believe they are included in the 180 countries I talked about]
Have a nice night
"I stated that the U.S. gives aid [ of many types] to about 180 countries world wide out of a total of 195 countries."

Actually, Tbird...you pointed out 4 countries IN PARTICULAR.....

Iran, N. Korea, China, & Russia.

NONE of these 4 countries receive aid...not now, not in 30 years(or longer).

Aid 'dangled' and not given IS STILL AID NOT GIVEN !

But if you persist....even the GAO should have records on the amount of aid given to IRAN......do post that tomorrow, when the site is no longer 'down for the weekend'...I'll be waiting, I ain't going anywhere.

Further, the welfare terrorist 'state' of Israel gets aid in amounts TEN TIMES all other "180 countries' COMBINED.

Let me guess.....Jewish ?
The day Before

Corinth, NY

#15460 Nov 11, 2012
The day before the election I punched an inbred Repuke right in the mouth.

He shat himself.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#15461 Nov 11, 2012
Cryin inbred repuke loser wrote:
<quoted text>
"I stated that the U.S. gives aid [ of many types] to about 180 countries world wide out of a total of 195 countries."
But if you persist....even the GAO should have records on the amount of aid given to IRAN......do post that tomorrow, when the site is no longer 'down for the weekend'...I'll be waiting, I ain't going anywhere.
Further, the welfare terrorist 'state' of Israel gets aid in amounts TEN TIMES all other "180 countries' COMBINED.
I see my last post didn't make it so here we go again
http://www.foreignassistance.gov/Default.aspx

http://www.foreignassistance.gov/dataview.asp...
Oh look IRAN got aid at leeast up to 2009
and http://www.forbes.com/sites/brianwingfield/20...
Russia and China and Cuba got aid
Russia 68.7 Mill. Cuba 20 mill and China 12.5 mill
I know it may not be much but they still got aid from the U.S.
The GAO website still isn't up or I would have listed that one too

Have a nice day

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#15462 Nov 11, 2012
<quoted text>
" NOt, now Not in 30 years [ or longer]"
I think 2011 was last year NOT 30 years ago
You can read it here
http://www.forbes.com/sites/brianwingfield/20...
Have a nice day
Wrong again

Corinth, NY

#15463 Nov 11, 2012
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text> " NOt, now Not in 30 years [ or longer]"
I think 2011 was last year NOT 30 years ago
You can read it here
http://www.forbes.com/sites/brianwingfield/20...
Have a nice day
Wrong again, Tbird......

Aiding opposition groups and funding NGO's to undermine the duly elected government of a soveriegn nation is NEVER considered "AID".

Try again.
Wrong Again

Corinth, NY

#15464 Nov 11, 2012
Wrong again wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again, Tbird......
Aiding opposition groups and funding NGO's to undermine the duly elected government of a soveriegn nation is NEVER considered "AID".
Try again.
Now try this :

Post a link demonstrating 'nut & bolt' aid to these 4 countries....yano, humanitarian aid, foodstuffs, military aid, etc etc.

Anything OTHER than the so-called 'good governenace' funding or funding promotoing 'democracy'....yano.....politi cally correct terms for the undermining of the duly elected government.

You can't and you know it.
Mick Donalds

Hyde Park, NY

#15466 Nov 11, 2012
We are doomed
Bork Laser

Hyde Park, NY

#15467 Nov 11, 2012
Obama delivered an f-5 to McCain and Romney.
Dork Laser

Albany, NY

#15469 Nov 11, 2012
I am moving in with my changeling boyfriend from Gloversville. Now that the Demons won the election, we can marry and colostomize each other 24/7! Don't even try to argue with us.....we are the Queens of this little jerkfest....we are THE MASTERDEBATERS!
Election 2016

Corinth, NY

#15470 Nov 11, 2012
MICHELLE OBAMA 2016 !

Kirsten Gillabrand for VP 2016 !
Spike

Albany, NY

#15471 Nov 11, 2012
<quoted text>
Hating on the Jews now, Pussboy? You better hope that God is as phony as a promise from a democrat. I predict a hot time in the old town someday 4 U!
Spike

Albany, NY

#15472 Nov 11, 2012
Election 2016 wrote:
MICHELLE OBAMA 2016 !
Kirsten Gillabrand for VP 2016 !
We libs now offer you 2 kinds of vice cream; Chocolate-Chunk Change and Hopey-Dopey Vanilla! Two great flavors, same bitter aftertaste!
Wrong Again

Corinth, NY

#15473 Nov 11, 2012
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>
Hating on the Jews now, Pussboy? You better hope that God is as phony as a promise from a democrat. I predict a hot time in the old town someday 4 U!
So now it's "HATE' when one questions the wisdom of providing almost unlimited aid to a nation who provides their citizens what we refuse to provide to our own ?

So now it's "HATE" when one questions the wisdom of providing almost unlimited aid to a nation who spies on us, who trades our national secrets on the open market, who's spies have been CAUGHT spying on us ?

So now it's "HATE" when one questions the wisdom of providing almost unlimited aid to a nation who has fired missiles at our ships, and who has killed 50 of our sailors who were sailing in International waters ?

And yet YOU can profess "hate" to the unwed mother who might need WIC or other federal assistance to feed her infant ?

ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FUGGIN' MIND, you fuggin retard ?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Ted Bundy Biden

El Dorado, AR

#15474 Nov 11, 2012
BestPresidentEver wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama and Biden are still undefeated, and you're the one who sucks. You couldn't even become the president of a condo board, they just won a second term by a second landslide.
Romney and McCain are just like the rest of the old white men in america, pathetic limp dicks.
Stop living vicariously through Notre Dame. You're probably one of those chumps who calls sports teams that you watch "we".
Got some bad news for you dickhead

Doesn't matter who the President is....because....it doesn't involve you...never has never will....dickhead

you are just like 99.99% of all american's...just another spoke in the wheel that can't control anything...dickhead

Good news dickhead
Notre Dame is still undefeated.....and you are still a sissy, cowardly, mama's boy...and did I forget...you're still a dickhead.
Cryin Repuke Losers

Corinth, NY

#15475 Nov 11, 2012
Ted Bundy Biden wrote:
<quoted text>
Notre Dame is still undefeated.....and you are still a sissy, cowardly, mama's boy...and did I forget...you're still a dickhead.
And YOU still hump your sister.

You can't help it, you hail from Arkansas, and that's what Arkansonians DO !
Spike

Albany, NY

#15476 Nov 11, 2012
I refreshed my post before you got to it. There are more than a few like-minded persons out there, but you are too much of a
coward to let anyone else see that. With all your computer prowess, you are as empty as a dry well in hell, Pussboy.
Ima Puke Loser

Albany, NY

#15477 Nov 11, 2012
And I still hump my sister. Call me a Pussboy.

I can't help it, I hail from Gloversville, and that's what Gloversvillians DO !
Cryin Repuke Losers

Corinth, NY

#15479 Nov 11, 2012
Spike wrote:
I refreshed my post before you got to it. There are more than a few like-minded persons out there, but you are too much of a
coward to let anyone else see that. With all your computer prowess, you are as empty as a dry well in hell, Pussboy.
Are you shltting me ???

There is ONE each negative icon.....

Sure, looks like 'they' flocked to rate your post.

You're a retarded douchebag.

ROFLM<SLAO !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
how is al sharpton still alive if racism is real? 4 min Ezra 16
White Man Arrested for Driving Park Murder 34 min Karma Chameleon 4
What does wease cares pay for 54 min Karma Chameleon 2
Al Sharpton - USA's Official Buffoon 1 hr America the racis... 3
3 White Penfield Men arrested for breaking into... 2 hr Karma Chameleon 2
Gates PD Candlelight Vigil and Rally 2 hr Karma Chameleon 26
White Suburbans Still After Our Black Mayor 2 hr Karma Chameleon 3
Lonsberry Tries To Capitalize Off NYPD Tragedy ... 2 hr Karma Chameleon 36
Rochester Dating
Find my Match