New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,701 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Barry the Chum

Queensbury, NY

#15414 Nov 10, 2012
King Obama wrote:
What happened to all of those fat idiots who were saying for months that Romney would win? Lol what a bunch of losers.
How will that needle dick Teddy pass the time in his mommy's basement without copying and pasting fox news articles on here?
I don't know if its' the Chi-town weed or the fact that I fooled so many people again, I can't stop laughing, yo Biden, don't bogart that chum bro, thanks for everything, I will send you the bill, you can mail it in with your brain and your balls
Barry the Chum Broker

Queensbury, NY

#15415 Nov 10, 2012
I always said, Americans are the best fed peasants in the world, just ripe for the pickings, I will be the last person laughing, Hahahahahhhahahhahaaha.
Barry the Chum Broker

Queensbury, NY

#15416 Nov 10, 2012
Repukes lost BIG wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps he was trying to 'devise' an ID......
Or maybe he was just trying to fug his mother.
Why Not ?
I certainly did !
Stupid is as stupid does, the stupid are now the majority, I ain't never leaving now, I can send in a Hotdog wagon to their neighborhood and you fat bastards will vote for me, trade in yo freedom fo free stuff. hahahahhahahahahha, ah hahahahahahahahahah
Jethro

Albany, NY

#15417 Nov 10, 2012
Repukes lost BIG wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps he was trying to 'devise' an ID......
Or maybe he was just trying to fug his mother.
Why Not ?
I certainly did !
Call me soon, lover....the doctor says he knows why you've lost so much weight
lately.
US Citizen

Gouverneur, NY

#15418 Nov 10, 2012
The democrats/liberals can brag all they want. Now we know the direction our country is headed. It will be a worse four years than the last, unless the House makes some good decisions, we know the senate won't. It's impossible for republicans/conservatives to win during this time in our country. The "young" voters don't even seem to care about our country's deficit, then there are the black voters who obviously want a black president, also so many women that are worried about planned parenthood, then there are the many hispanics, and probably many illegal immigrants that were able to vote (voter fraud). I have said all along, "If Obama wins, the American people will get what they deserve." It is inconceivable to want a president that does NOT want to balance our budget, puts us into trillions more dollars of debt, hates Israel while favoring the Muslim countries, wants to give benefits and amnesty to illegal immigrants, wants to fine people who do not have health insurance (obamacare), wants us to be a socialistic country, wants more government and government control. It's NOT the wise who voted for him. Also, we can see the division in our country. If he was such a good president, there would not be sooooo many votes against him.
Cryin Repuke Losers

Corinth, NY

#15419 Nov 10, 2012
Barry the Chum wrote:
<quoted text>
will you laugh at trainwrecks also, put your ear on the rail, it is coming.
That 'train wreck' occurred with the election of George "who me, torture?" Bush in 2000.

We're still trying to get the bodies in the body bags from THAT train wreck !
Its all the splooge

Corinth, NY

#15420 Nov 10, 2012
Jethro wrote:
<quoted text>
Call me soon, lover....the doctor says he knows why you've lost so much weight
lately.
I 'lost the weight' from the gallons of splooge I spewed in your face.
Nobodys bragging

Corinth, NY

#15421 Nov 10, 2012
"The democrats/liberals can brag all they want. Now we know the direction our country is headed"

Nobody's "bragging'.

We're downright GLOATING, inbred repuke.

And yes we do.

Amerca MANDATED that 'direction' with our MAJORITY vote.

You, minority losers.

We, majority WINNERS !

See how that works, repuke ?
liberal

Ilion, NY

#15422 Nov 10, 2012
Why are you talking about willard he is so last week.
Cryin Repuke Losers

Corinth, NY

#15423 Nov 10, 2012
Nobodys bragging wrote:
"The democrats/liberals can brag all they want. Now we know the direction our country is headed"
Nobody's "bragging'.
We're downright GLOATING, inbred repuke.
And yes we do.
Amerca MANDATED that 'direction' with our MAJORITY vote.
You, minority losers.
We, majority WINNERS !
See how that works, repuke ?
EXACTLY !

So, fug off, inbred repukes !

Crawl back in your holes until 2016.

When we'll back-hand you across the chops again !

The repukelicans are OVER as an organization.

And good riddance to those terrorists.

get over it and go fug yourselves.
US Citizen

Gouverneur, NY

#15424 Nov 10, 2012
Liberals you are correct....we will now be a socialist country.....everyone will want their handouts, except for the people who work. Since there are sooooo many more people getting handouts, and entitlements, it's generational and expected....yes, maybe the republican party is outvoted, because most republicans STAND FOR.... "you work for a living and the government isn't expected to take care of you". But since you liberals STAND FOR, "I don't want to work, yes, take care of me government," and there are so many more of you today than years ago, the democrats, who want BIG government will make sure that you don't have to work, and you will be taken care of. You may GLOAT on that, however, the money WILL run out, and our country will be like the failed socialist countries in Europe. I am older, so it may not affect me in my lifetime, but it will affect the young voters who apparently want it.
shut the fug up

Corinth, NY

#15425 Nov 10, 2012
" I am older, so it may not affect me in my lifetime, but it will affect the young voters who apparently want it."

Good, then you have no more reason to piss and moan.

So kindly please shut the fug up..

Thank you
Democrat

Rochester, NY

#15426 Nov 10, 2012
Demoocrats all the way
Backer

Herkimer, NY

#15427 Nov 10, 2012
US Citizen wrote:
Liberals you are correct....we will now be a socialist country.....everyone will want their handouts, except for the people who work. Since there are sooooo many more people getting handouts, and entitlements, it's generational and expected....yes, maybe the republican party is outvoted, because most republicans STAND FOR.... "you work for a living and the government isn't expected to take care of you". But since you liberals STAND FOR, "I don't want to work, yes, take care of me government," and there are so many more of you today than years ago, the democrats, who want BIG government will make sure that you don't have to work, and you will be taken care of. You may GLOAT on that, however, the money WILL run out, and our country will be like the failed socialist countries in Europe. I am older, so it may not affect me in my lifetime, but it will affect the young voters who apparently want it.
Your Right to many people getting hand outs, its to easy to collect. Look at the people collecting disability off the LF fire Dept. And all the welfair cases. Some of them thrird and forth generation. It needs to stop

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#15428 Nov 10, 2012
Backer wrote:
<quoted text>Your Right to many people getting hand outs, its to easy to collect. Look at the people collecting disability off the LF fire Dept. And all the welfair cases. Some of them thrird and forth generation. It needs to stop
First of all if the person is disabled and is truely disabled then I have NO problem with it.
But this collecting welfare for three or four generations has to stop.
[ some people will say it doesn't happen but I know of one family that has been on it since 1953.]
That is a little much.
It is time that there were limits put on just how long you can be on welfare and welfare should only pay for a set number of kids, then too bad you can't sit out there and pop out a kid everytime you are about to get kicked off welfare.
Welfare has its place and when it is abused then it is time to cut it off , It needs to be reformed.
New York has to stop having the R/R of welfare systems
It is time that the FED took back welfare and made it all the same in every state, NOT have N.Y. have the R/R of welfare systems and say W.V. only give out the min.
if it was all the same in every state then you can bet there are a lot of people that will be moving out of N.Y. and heading south.
Have a nice night


Backer

Herkimer, NY

#15429 Nov 10, 2012
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text>First of all if the person is disabled and is truely disabled then I have NO problem with it.
But this collecting welfare for three or four generations has to stop.
[ some people will say it doesn't happen but I know of one family that has been on it since 1953.]
That is a little much.
It is time that there were limits put on just how long you can be on welfare and welfare should only pay for a set number of kids, then too bad you can't sit out there and pop out a kid everytime you are about to get kicked off welfare.
Welfare has its place and when it is abused then it is time to cut it off , It needs to be reformed.
New York has to stop having the R/R of welfare systems
It is time that the FED took back welfare and made it all the same in every state, NOT have N.Y. have the R/R of welfare systems and say W.V. only give out the min.
if it was all the same in every state then you can bet there are a lot of people that will be moving out of N.Y. and heading south.
Have a nice night
The person I'm talking about is not disabled, I live right next to him on the south side and he moves around better than I do and I have a full time job. This is fraud and this also needs to stop.
World War Z

Buffalo, NY

#15430 Nov 10, 2012
So you liberals are laughing at 7.9% unemployment, gas doubled since Bush was in office, the stock market tanked 432 points after Obama was elected, 47 million Americans live in poverty collected foodstamps and welfare, Iran shots at one of our drones, the crisis in New York and New Jersey are far from over by Obama got what he needs, a photo op in New Jersey with Republican Chris Christie, CIA director scandal affair which like the drone being shot at just happened to be reported AFTER Obama's re-election. 16 trillion dollar debt 6 trillion by Barack Hussein Obama who happened to be a dog eater, Koran reader, pot smoker and cocaine snorter.

It's in Obama's own book Dreams from my father. Obamacare will bankrupt us and there will be fighting in the hospital ER rooms. You white guilt liberals are really ignorant.

Top 1% pay 40% of our taxes. Top 20% pay 70% of our taxes. Top 20% pay 86% of our taxes, which means that 80% pay only 14% in taxes. That would be you LOSERS.
----------
Dead pig left at Republican HQ in Manhattan Beach abc7.com

A dead pig clad in a Mitt Romney T-shirt was left at a Republican campaign office in Manhattan Beach.
----------
Birdturd1948, better check to see if Cindy is all right.
toxic

Little Falls, NY

#15431 Nov 10, 2012
World War Z wrote:
So you liberals are laughing at 7.9% unemployment, gas doubled since Bush was in office, the stock market tanked 432 points after Obama was elected, 47 million Americans live in poverty collected foodstamps and welfare, Iran shots at one of our drones, the crisis in New York and New Jersey are far from over by Obama got what he needs, a photo op in New Jersey with Republican Chris Christie, CIA director scandal affair which like the drone being shot at just happened to be reported AFTER Obama's re-election. 16 trillion dollar debt 6 trillion by Barack Hussein Obama who happened to be a dog eater, Koran reader, pot smoker and cocaine snorter.
It's in Obama's own book Dreams from my father. Obamacare will bankrupt us and there will be fighting in the hospital ER rooms. You white guilt liberals are really ignorant.
Top 1% pay 40% of our taxes. Top 20% pay 70% of our taxes. Top 20% pay 86% of our taxes, which means that 80% pay only 14% in taxes. That would be you LOSERS.
----------
Dead pig left at Republican HQ in Manhattan Beach abc7.com
A dead pig clad in a Mitt Romney T-shirt was left at a Republican campaign office in Manhattan Beach.
----------
Birdturd1948, better check to see if Cindy is all right.
Cry me a river.

P.S. Seems like that dead pig mighta been Romney.
Big Fouls

Pompano Beach, FL

#15432 Nov 10, 2012
toxic wrote:
<quoted text>
Cry me a river.
P.S. Seems like that dead pig mighta been Romney.
Actually the dead pig is you...the product of an Obama-worshipping snakeoil poisoning...you will experience another 4 year death sentence.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#15433 Nov 10, 2012
World War Z wrote:
So you liberals are laughing at 7.9% unemployment, gas doubled since Bush was in office, the stock market tanked 432 points after Obama was elected, 47 million Americans live in poverty collected foodstamps and welfare, Iran shots at one of our drones, the crisis in New York and New Jersey are far from over by Obama got what he needs, a photo op in New Jersey with Republican Chris Christie, CIA director scandal affair which like the drone being shot at just happened to be reported AFTER Obama's re-election. 16 trillion dollar debt 6 trillion by Barack Hussein Obama who happened to be a dog eater, Koran reader, pot smoker and cocaine snorter.
It's in Obama's own book Dreams from my father. Obamacare will bankrupt us and there will be fighting in the hospital ER rooms. You white guilt liberals are really ignorant.
Top 1% pay 40% of our taxes. Top 20% pay 70% of our taxes. Top 20% pay 86% of our taxes, which means that 80% pay only 14% in taxes. That would be you LOSERS.
----------
Dead pig left at Republican HQ in Manhattan Beach abc7.com
A dead pig clad in a Mitt Romney T-shirt was left at a Republican campaign office in Manhattan Beach.
----------
Birdturd1948, better check to see if Cindy is all right.
Why are you posting a bunch of B.S.?
YOU being the big stock trader should know how the DOW will go up and down.
If you need a reminder you can look up just what the DOW did here,
http://markets.financialcontent.com/mi.charlo...
Hope it helps.
The DOW went up on election day 133.24 points
Nov.7th it went down 312.95 points
Nov 8th it went down 121.41 points
Fri Nov 9th it went UP 4.07 points
So just what is the big deal?
You didn't say a word when back in OCT it droped 479.61 points in 4 dys.
Oct 18 8.06 points
Oct 19, 205.43 points
Then the weekend and it droped again on Oct 23re 240.98 points and on OCT 24th it droped 25.14 points
479.61 points in 4 days.
OR back when your boy GW was in office and in Sept and Oct of 2008 it was droping anywhere fron 514.45 on OCT 22 or a high of 777.68 on Sept 29th
SO it is a bad thing when the DOW drops 431 points total in the three days after Obama gets re-elected.
But it is a good thing when the DOW drops over 500 points in one day when G.W. was in office UP to 777.68 points in ONE day.
Just a bunch of B.S. that you want to try and make a bid deal about, AS I said it was O.K. for the DOW to drop anywhere from 500 to 777 points in ONE day and you don't say one word bit if it drops 479.61 in 3 days you go around and blame Obama for it.
Just shows all of us just how much the big stock trader knows about the market.
Have a nice night

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Darren Wilson to resign from Ferguson PD 2 hr rochmetro 17
UR Medicine Offers Free Foot Screening for Diab... 3 hr Congress is Irrel... 7
Another Pretty White Girl Story (Nov '12) 3 hr Paula Dionis 14
Show this to Verbakel 3 hr Verbakel Debacle 1
Who is the 2007 Gates brutality victim ? 4 hr Verbakel Debacle 1
The Verbakel Takedown 4 hr Verbakel is Violent 1
Martijn Verbakel Gives Gates, NY Police a BLACK... 4 hr Verbakel is Violent 2

High Wind Watch for Monroe County was issued at November 22 at 11:32PM EST

Rochester Dating
Find my Match

Rochester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Rochester News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rochester

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:23 pm PST