New York Primary Election Sept 14: Wi...

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,769 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

The PUNISHER

Buffalo, NY

#15219 Nov 8, 2012
Dow Jones loses another 121 points.

http://news.yahoo.com/source-7-navy-seals-pun...

So the Pentagon has no problem disclosing classified information about the Bin Ladin raid to National Geographic because they made a movie, released 2 days before the election, making Obama look like a hero. Yet they throw the book at the Navy Seals. It's the Chicago way!

Not that long. Iran had jets fly out and shoot at one of our drones in the Persian Gulf. Iran knows Obama is a big pussy and won't do anything about it. They're right.

http://times247.com/articles/iran-fires-on-u-...

Man who led to to Osama bin Laden thrown in jail. Obama does nothing.
cornhill

Manlius, NY

#15220 Nov 8, 2012
Uranahole wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me, are the babes hot at ITT Tech?
Isn't that one of those schools that you go to when the Welding Academy won't take you?
Your lucky you're not a real man or I would knock the teeth out of that who re diseased stench you call mother and drag daddy out and bust his mouth wide open.
Uranahole

Astoria, NY

#15221 Nov 8, 2012
The only thing more pathetic than a compufag is a compufag who "multiple judges" other people's posts.

Now THAT'S pathetic.
Uranahole

Astoria, NY

#15222 Nov 8, 2012
cornhill wrote:
<quoted text> Your lucky you're not a real man or I would knock the teeth out of that who re diseased stench you call mother and drag daddy out and bust his mouth wide open.
Hmmmmm...I seem to have touched a nerve!

Look...mental illness is NOTHING to be ashamed of, my friend. You need to seek competent metal healthcare. YOu just have a little touch of psychosis; nothing that a good dose of shock treatment couldn't fix.
cornhill

Manlius, NY

#15223 Nov 8, 2012
Uranahole wrote:
The only thing more pathetic than a compufag is a compufag who "multiple judges" other people's posts.
Now THAT'S pathetic.
Was that who re you call om raped by coooons then the who got sickle cell and loved it ?
cornhill

Manlius, NY

#15224 Nov 8, 2012
Uranahole wrote:
The only thing more pathetic than a compufag is a compufag who "multiple judges" other people's posts.
Now THAT'S pathetic.
Is your who re mother spreading sickle cell ??
Uranahole

Astoria, NY

#15225 Nov 8, 2012
The PUNISHER wrote:
Dow Jones loses another 121 points.
http://news.yahoo.com/source-7-navy-seals-pun...
So the Pentagon has no problem disclosing classified information about the Bin Ladin raid to National Geographic because they made a movie, released 2 days before the election, making Obama look like a hero. Yet they throw the book at the Navy Seals. It's the Chicago way!
Not that long. Iran had jets fly out and shoot at one of our drones in the Persian Gulf. Iran knows Obama is a big pussy and won't do anything about it. They're right.
http://times247.com/articles/iran-fires-on-u-...
Man who led to to Osama bin Laden thrown in jail. Obama does nothing.
It's over... you lost.
cornhill

Manlius, NY

#15226 Nov 8, 2012
Uranahole wrote:
The only thing more pathetic than a compufag is a compufag who "multiple judges" other people's posts.
Now THAT'S pathetic.
Does the stench from your who re sickle cell mother make people vomit ??
cornhill

Manlius, NY

#15227 Nov 8, 2012
When your who re mother bends over does the fly's drop out ??
Uranahole

Astoria, NY

#15228 Nov 8, 2012
cornhill wrote:
<quoted text> Your lucky you're not a real man or I would knock the teeth out of that who re diseased stench you call mother and drag daddy out and bust his mouth wide open.
I'm guessing that the FBI has a file on you somewhere, am I right?
reward offered

North Tonawanda, NY

#15229 Nov 8, 2012
The PUNISHER wrote:
Dow Jones loses another 121 points.
http://news.yahoo.com/source-7-navy-seals-pun...
So the Pentagon has no problem disclosing classified information about the Bin Ladin raid to National Geographic because they made a movie, released 2 days before the election, making Obama look like a hero. Yet they throw the book at the Navy Seals. It's the Chicago way!
Not that long. Iran had jets fly out and shoot at one of our drones in the Persian Gulf. Iran knows Obama is a big pussy and won't do anything about it. They're right.
http://times247.com/articles/iran-fires-on-u-...
Man who led to to Osama bin Laden thrown in jail. Obama does nothing.
Hello Knob-Gobblin' Jimmy.

That Henry sure looked like a freak. Was it too many xrays?
cornhill

Manlius, NY

#15230 Nov 8, 2012
Does your daddy squeeze the pus on his gents on your face and mom licks it up ??
cornhill

Manlius, NY

#15231 Nov 8, 2012
Does being a coward fagggeet with a who re for a mom make you wish you were a man ??
cornhill

Manlius, NY

#15232 Nov 8, 2012
Do stand under your who re mother to catch the drippings from her blisters ??
cornhill

Manlius, NY

#15233 Nov 8, 2012
How many times do you vomit when your who re mother brings home cooons and makes them go in you ??
cornhill

Manlius, NY

#15234 Nov 8, 2012
Does daddy wark at walmart licking the toilets ??????
cornhill

Manlius, NY

#15235 Nov 8, 2012
When daddy squeezes moms dripping blisters does the who re scream out from the blisters bursting ???
Uranahole

Astoria, NY

#15236 Nov 8, 2012
cornhill wrote:
<quoted text> Was that who re you call om raped by coooons then the who got sickle cell and loved it ?
Can you translate this into English?
cornhill

Manlius, NY

#15237 Nov 8, 2012
How many COOOONSGGERS go in your 600lb mother when daddy goes out to more sickle cell ??
cornhill

Manlius, NY

#15238 Nov 8, 2012
Is your entire family tree such infected scum that the stench can be smelt from NYC ???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Our kid arrived. Our new kid. 56 min IescapedNY 22
Who's going to the super bowl? 1 hr south avenue wedge 5
Can't Wait To See What Trump Does And Undoes On... 3 hr IescapedNY 10
buh bye internet expert 3 hr perfect 2
TRUMP.... Lowest Approval Rating of All Time 3 hr perfect 6
Do You Care If Angry Black Racist Democrats Bo... 3 hr vote the rest out... 3
Mayor Lovelys Prepared Statement Against James ... 4 hr Banana Republican 29
Is Downtown Rochester The Best Place For Little... 4 hr south avenue wedge 71

Rochester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rochester Mortgages