created by: Top Mod2 | Sep 13, 2010

New York

3,606 votes

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Click on an option to vote

• Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)
Comments
13,401 - 13,420 of 16,777 Comments Last updated Wednesday Jul 23
Sour Grapes

Corinth, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Hastings Pudding wrote:
<quoted text> Gloversville will, no doubt, play an important part in the financial plan, and you, too, of course. LOL
"Important" enough to help put President Obama back in the drivers seat for 4 more years, inbred loser !

ROFLMSLAO !
Sour Grapes

Corinth, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Hastings Pudding wrote:
<quoted text> Soon it will be your welfare and foodstamps, and then you will be looking for a new sugar daddy to worship.
ROFLMSLAO !

Evidently, you're not willing to put actions behind your words !

Hifalutin' "deficit reduction".....

But no willingness to help reduce it if one thin dime of it comes out of your pocket.

Figures....you're a Repukelican !

I expected no more.

I expected no less.
Its all Over

Corinth, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Sour Grapes wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMSLAO !
Evidently, you're not willing to put actions behind your words !
Hifalutin' "deficit reduction".....
But no willingness to help reduce it if one thin dime of it comes out of your pocket.
Figures....you're a Repukelican !
I expected no more.
I expected no less.
And that's why the repukes are (and will be) out of real power for the next 4 years.

AMERICA REJECTS YOU, REPUKES !
Obama AntiChrist

Warren, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Another 4 years of this idiot jackass

higher deficits
more debt
no budget
no foreign policy
no domestic policy
no economic policy
no fiscal responsibility
borrow more money from China

You idiots have no idea what you just did.
ILAL

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Hastings Pudding wrote:
<quoted text> Can we all hear it for the Bronx welfare and foodstamp recipient? Go, Bammy!
That's the best you got?
Unless you work in a circus, it is not good to be a clown or to be thought of as a clown.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

House holds 4 Republican wrote:
Ha. Women would vote for Obama because he had a nice smile and zit faced punks would vote for Obummer because they thought the former doper would legalize pot.
Obama win causes Dow Jones to crash way down 312 points.
The Root of Obama's Rage by Dinesh D'Souza.
Taxes go up Jan 1st 2013. That's a fact!
Did you bother to look up that the DOW went up yesterday 137.24 points
The dow opened at 13122.65 and closed at 13245 up 137.24 points
It opened today at 13215 [ you do know about after makket trading don't you?] and closed at 12932 a drop of 283 points today.
I am not sure on how much you know about the market but when it goes up people sell their stock and take what they call a profit.
Maybe that is what happened today they sold their stock on a hi and took their profit.
Here is some of the stock reading http://online.wsj.com/mdc/public/page/2_3022-...

You can look and see just what has happened over the last few days.
Have a nice night

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Cryin Repuke Losers wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup...dija think that this deficit that you Repuke losers are always whining about is going to disappear by MAGIC ?
Taxes HAVE to go up.
Spending HAS to go down.
(and not just the spending you repukes want to cherry-pick).
ALL spending !
Foreign aid, Defense, the Gestapo...errrrrrr..."Hom eland Security"...and yes, even social programs.
I'm willing to tighten the belt....are YOU ?
Come on now do you really think that they would admit that MOST of the debt was brought on because of what Reagan, Bush I and Bush II did?
Do you think that they might want to ask themselves just how the Iraq and Afg. wars were funded?
They weren't G.W. just kept putting everything on the debt and when he left office still didn't fund them and Obama couldn't because of the Bush tax cuts , so what was he going to do, the tax cuts were law and then last year the rep. wanted us to default so instead of raising taxes to pay for these wars he didn't start he had to put it on the debt again.
It is time for the REPs. to get their heads out of their backsides and start to work with Obama and get a new tax code and get things back on track
It is time they stoped being the party of NO and do the job they were elected to do.
If they still want to play that game then the DEMs in the Sen. should do the same let us go off the cliff then as I said before they should have a bill with a tax cut in it , re-do the tax code and submit it on Jan 2.
Seeing the taxes will go back up to where they were when Clinton was in they can put in a tax cut [ but make the rates higher than they are now by a couple percent] and re-do the code so companys that send jobs overseas don't get tax breaks and the ones that bring them back or create jobs here get them
and the Republicans that signed the NORQUEST PLEDGE will have to vote for it or break their pledge to NORQUEST.
Have a nice night
ILAL

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Its all Over wrote:
<quoted text>
And that's why the repukes are (and will be) out of real power for the next 4 years.
AMERICA REJECTS YOU, REPUKES !
The GOP has become a clown show and will never win general elections until they get that there is a changing demographic in America that will not except their extremism.
Their ways are outdated and out of touch.
Until they learn that, they'll continue to lose.
Hastings Pudding

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Sour Grapes wrote:
<quoted text>
"Important" enough to help put President Obama back in the drivers seat for 4 more years, inbred loser !
ROFLMSLAO !
Pray to Obama that you no longer will be an inbred loser when he has no more of anyone else's money to use to pay for your Gloversville welfare checks and foodstamps, you ignorant leech.
Hastings Pudding

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

ILAL wrote:
<quoted text>That's the best you got?
Unless you work in a circus, it is not good to be a clown or to be thought of as a clown.
Bronx leech request: Sorry, the community organizer is busy campaigning for Bronx ACORN Supervisor in 4 years. LOL
itsover

Massena, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

cheetah 1497 wrote:
Stuff this thread ware the sun dont shine
Hey,there's something you can do if you don't like a thread,don't click on it,don't read it and don't comment on it.Now wasn't that a pretty easy solution.Now just leave those people who want to babble on about this and that on this thread alone.
itsover

Massena, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Teddy R wrote:
I've been telling you all along Obama would win. Long live King Barack!
The blue collar paycheck to paycheck chumps who voted Romney are the dumbest people on earth.
Warming up in the bullpen - for 2016 - Hillary Rodham Clinton!
Lying POS!!!!
truthbetold

Massena, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Republicans lost for quite a few reasons.They don't seem to realize,that all you need to win is a majority of white males.Their idiotic notion that liberals are lazy and want handouts.They didn't seem lazy or unmotivated,getting out the vote for rmoney.99% of Americans,want nothing more then a chance at a good job and a decent place to raise their families,regardless of political or religious beliefs.What they don't want is a bunch of plutocrats,trying to buy elections,and shoving their beliefs down their throats.Women.don't seem to care for the callous attitude republicans have in regards to a woman having control over her own body,especvially if she's raped,or unexpectedly gets pregnant.But the main reason they lost is they're about 50 yrs. behind the times.I'm now off this thread for good.
Larry Mondello

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

I voted for ''70 cats''.
Neoconsuk

Grimesland, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Anne Romney alienated alot of woman as well with her ridiculous comments.
Mitt (in spite of the rolled up sleeves and standing on a bale of hay routine) couldn't pull in enough of the working class.
I think the GOP thought that the Ron Paul folks would cross over...some did I'm sure but not enough. They did nothing but denigrate and marginalize RP supporters who were very strong in the polls early on.
In the year of a huge movement against crony capitalism and greed (occupy) they bring out a candidate that embodies both of those. That's the way Bain operates, no matter how much you "sugar-coat" it.
Pure arrogance
shameless-li

Fairfield, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

King Obama wrote:
What happened to all of those fat idiots who were saying for months that Romney would win? Lol what a bunch of losers.
How will that needle dick Teddy pass the time in his mommy's basement without copying and pasting fox news articles on here?
it sure has been quiet without riverhead, monroe, manchester, all the SUNY college students, etc...
yah

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

They're going to keep this ridiculous thread going until 2014.

Whatever. As long as they keep on spewing craziness, normal people will keep right on knowing what a freaking pack of nuts they really are. And because they're so crazy I think they're just going to stay right there on the crazy train track they're on and have been on. If they try to fundamentally change anything, they're going to lose half their base, in whatever direction they turn. To be a viable party that can actually compete they not only have to change SOMETHING, they have to change EVERYTHING. And they all know it.

Works for me.

Since: Sep 08

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

King Obama wrote:
What happened to all of those fat idiots who were saying for months that Romney would win? Lol what a bunch of losers.
How will that needle dick Teddy pass the time in his mommy's basement without copying and pasting fox news articles on here?
Thy are all out getting the dinggle berries out of their teeth.

xd
Concerned

Richville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

King Obama wrote:
You are the loser for trying to tempt them to keep this going. Ok - Obama won. They moved on. You have not. You need to. There is nothing left to discuss at this point. We can all now hope and pray our country moves in the right direction. You pathetic attempt to come up with righteous quotes, useless text and childish name calling has been noted and shelved. Give it up idiot. Time to change your underwear as I believe they must be getting pretty sweaty at this point with all of the exercising of your mouth. I say underwear because you are nothing but an ass at this point. Hope we all come out of this a better country. Enjoy.

Since: Sep 08

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the loser for trying to tempt them to keep this going. Ok - Obama won. They moved on. You have not. You need to. There is nothing left to discuss at this point. We can all now hope and pray our country moves in the right direction. You pathetic attempt to come up with righteous quotes, useless text and childish name calling has been noted and shelved. Give it up idiot. Time to change your underwear as I believe they must be getting pretty sweaty at this point with all of the exercising of your mouth. I say underwear because you are nothing but an ass at this point. Hope we all come out of this a better country. Enjoy.
Oh what you are saying , Is that its all right for them to run their lips for weeks, and we can't say anything.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Punishers LEMC (Apr '13) 43 min Rocco 21
2nd man sought in alleged Facebook rape video 1 hr Mighty Joe 14
28 White Registered Sex Offenders 1 hr Cold hard facts 16
Life Without Shame (TV Show). Anyone? (Feb '13) 1 hr mr good guy 14
Police: Teen Shot in Missouri was Unarmed 1 hr South Wedge Tarde... 130
Flour City Brewfest moves to the Rochester Publ... 1 hr South Wedge Tarde... 1
Civic Center garage 3 hr Edwin 45

Search the Rochester Forum:
•••
•••