New York Primary Election Sept 14: Wi...

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,734 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

itsover

Massena, NY

#15129 Nov 7, 2012
cheetah 1497 wrote:
Stuff this thread ware the sun dont shine
Hey,there's something you can do if you don't like a thread,don't click on it,don't read it and don't comment on it.Now wasn't that a pretty easy solution.Now just leave those people who want to babble on about this and that on this thread alone.
itsover

Massena, NY

#15130 Nov 7, 2012
Teddy R wrote:
I've been telling you all along Obama would win. Long live King Barack!
The blue collar paycheck to paycheck chumps who voted Romney are the dumbest people on earth.
Warming up in the bullpen - for 2016 - Hillary Rodham Clinton!
Lying POS!!!!
truthbetold

Massena, NY

#15131 Nov 7, 2012
Republicans lost for quite a few reasons.They don't seem to realize,that all you need to win is a majority of white males.Their idiotic notion that liberals are lazy and want handouts.They didn't seem lazy or unmotivated,getting out the vote for rmoney.99% of Americans,want nothing more then a chance at a good job and a decent place to raise their families,regardless of political or religious beliefs.What they don't want is a bunch of plutocrats,trying to buy elections,and shoving their beliefs down their throats.Women.don't seem to care for the callous attitude republicans have in regards to a woman having control over her own body,especvially if she's raped,or unexpectedly gets pregnant.But the main reason they lost is they're about 50 yrs. behind the times.I'm now off this thread for good.
Larry Mondello

Buffalo, NY

#15132 Nov 8, 2012
I voted for ''70 cats''.
Neoconsuk

Grimesland, NC

#15134 Nov 8, 2012
Anne Romney alienated alot of woman as well with her ridiculous comments.
Mitt (in spite of the rolled up sleeves and standing on a bale of hay routine) couldn't pull in enough of the working class.
I think the GOP thought that the Ron Paul folks would cross over...some did I'm sure but not enough. They did nothing but denigrate and marginalize RP supporters who were very strong in the polls early on.
In the year of a huge movement against crony capitalism and greed (occupy) they bring out a candidate that embodies both of those. That's the way Bain operates, no matter how much you "sugar-coat" it.
Pure arrogance
shameless-li

Fairfield, CT

#15136 Nov 8, 2012
King Obama wrote:
What happened to all of those fat idiots who were saying for months that Romney would win? Lol what a bunch of losers.
How will that needle dick Teddy pass the time in his mommy's basement without copying and pasting fox news articles on here?
it sure has been quiet without riverhead, monroe, manchester, all the SUNY college students, etc...
yah

New York, NY

#15137 Nov 8, 2012
They're going to keep this ridiculous thread going until 2014.

Whatever. As long as they keep on spewing craziness, normal people will keep right on knowing what a freaking pack of nuts they really are. And because they're so crazy I think they're just going to stay right there on the crazy train track they're on and have been on. If they try to fundamentally change anything, they're going to lose half their base, in whatever direction they turn. To be a viable party that can actually compete they not only have to change SOMETHING, they have to change EVERYTHING. And they all know it.

Works for me.

Since: Sep 08

Woodbridge, VA

#15140 Nov 8, 2012
King Obama wrote:
What happened to all of those fat idiots who were saying for months that Romney would win? Lol what a bunch of losers.
How will that needle dick Teddy pass the time in his mommy's basement without copying and pasting fox news articles on here?
Thy are all out getting the dinggle berries out of their teeth.

xd
Concerned

Richville, NY

#15141 Nov 8, 2012
King Obama wrote:
You are the loser for trying to tempt them to keep this going. Ok - Obama won. They moved on. You have not. You need to. There is nothing left to discuss at this point. We can all now hope and pray our country moves in the right direction. You pathetic attempt to come up with righteous quotes, useless text and childish name calling has been noted and shelved. Give it up idiot. Time to change your underwear as I believe they must be getting pretty sweaty at this point with all of the exercising of your mouth. I say underwear because you are nothing but an ass at this point. Hope we all come out of this a better country. Enjoy.

Woodbridge, VA

#15142 Nov 8, 2012
Concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the loser for trying to tempt them to keep this going. Ok - Obama won. They moved on. You have not. You need to. There is nothing left to discuss at this point. We can all now hope and pray our country moves in the right direction. You pathetic attempt to come up with righteous quotes, useless text and childish name calling has been noted and shelved. Give it up idiot. Time to change your underwear as I believe they must be getting pretty sweaty at this point with all of the exercising of your mouth. I say underwear because you are nothing but an ass at this point. Hope we all come out of this a better country. Enjoy.
Oh what you are saying , Is that its all right for them to run their lips for weeks, and we can't say anything.
Discuss this

Buffalo, NY

#15143 Nov 8, 2012
IMPEACH OBAMA for BENGHAZIGATE who Obamaand the liberal media covered up.

They also covered up Fast and Furious all the Solyndra type companies that went bankrupt wasting billions of our tax dollars.

Unemployment is up and so is gas but the down is down and so is America's status in the world.
Sour Grapes

Corinth, NY

#15144 Nov 8, 2012
Discuss this wrote:
They also covered up Fast and Furious all the Solyndra type companies that went bankrupt wasting billions of our tax dollars.
Unemployment is up and so is gas but the down is down and so is America's status in the world.
Do I detect a hint of.....SOUR GRAPES ?

Didja want a slice of cheese with that whinnnnne, repuke ?

Shhhhhhhhhhh.........

Doya hear it ?

It's getting closer.....

ITS THE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAmbulance !

ROFLMSLAO !
yah

New York, NY

#15145 Nov 8, 2012
Discuss this wrote:
WTF does ANY of this gobbledegook mean?

I think it might mean that KKKarl Rove is looking for work.

If he makes it past the Las Vegas contract, that is...

Yup... they're decompensating, people. They've gone and drunk the Kool Aid!!!

BTW... I believe America's status in the world today is considerably higher than it was when the world thought there was a real possibility that Mittens was actually going to get to be president.
yah

New York, NY

#15146 Nov 8, 2012
xdrunk wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh what you are saying , Is that its all right for them to run their lips for weeks, and we can't say anything.
Weeks? This nonsense has been going on for YEARS!

Let 'em go... it's free advertising for the other side.

Woodbridge, VA

#15147 Nov 8, 2012
yah wrote:
<quoted text>
Weeks? This nonsense has been going on for YEARS!
Let 'em go... it's free advertising for the other side.
You right.
Lets be humble and work for the better.
Its time.

xd

“With Attitude”

Since: Jan 12

#15148 Nov 8, 2012
House holds 4 Republican wrote:
Ha. Women would vote for Obama because he had a nice smile and zit faced punks would vote for Obummer because they thought the former doper would legalize pot.
Obama win causes Dow Jones to crash way down 312 points.
The Root of Obama's Rage by Dinesh D'Souza.
Taxes go up Jan 1st 2013. That's a fact!
The reason we voted for President Obama & the democrat party is that they didn't have 1100 anti-women bills around the nation in just 2 years.

“With Attitude”

Since: Jan 12

#15149 Nov 8, 2012
1100 anti-women bills in 2 years. Maybe if the republicans had submitted that many job bills & put that much energy into fighting the recession they might have had a shot at winning the presidency. But instead they dedicated that energy and time into totally peeving off us, women, into voting against them.
Barack H O

Queensbury, NY

#15150 Nov 8, 2012
Jane wrote:
<quoted text>
My experience with people who call everybody a liar is that THEY themselves are pathological liars.
Maybe you can't concieve of it, but there are people who give a large percentage of their little bit of money away.
You are a Liar
ILAL

Bronx, NY

#15151 Nov 8, 2012
Hastings Pudding wrote:
<quoted text> Bronx leech request: Sorry, the community organizer is busy campaigning for Bronx ACORN Supervisor in 4 years. LOL
From the alternate netherworld of Bizarro, Valley of the Stupid where Frankenstein, science fiction and racism meet.

Don't take it personal, but damn you're stupid.
ILAL

Bronx, NY

#15152 Nov 8, 2012
DayStar_ wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason we voted for President Obama & the democrat party is that they didn't have 1100 anti-women bills around the nation in just 2 years.
The GOP just doesn't get it and probably never will.
Until they understand that extremism doesn't win national elections, they'll continue to lose.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Metal knuckles used in assault of man in Canand... 9 min RacistFireCrotchB... 1
News Cabbage truck overturns on 490E 51 min 13Suks 3
News CrimeStoppers has $10,000 reward in Boys & Girl... 2 hr Shut Bozo Down 57
One White DEAD and more then 60 arrested at the... (Jul '12) 2 hr RacistFireCrotchB... 15
News Four arrests reported following Rascal Flatts c... 2 hr RacistFireCrotchB... 3
Heavy Police Presence in Perinton 2 hr LaKeisha Jackson 1
1960's Rochester Bands (Jan '09) 10 hr Martie 98
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rochester Mortgages