New York Primary Election Sept 14: Wi...

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,769 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Ha Ha

Fairport, NY

#10825 Sep 21, 2012
Read it and weep wrote:
4 more years of Obama.
So what ... do you think there will be any HOPE and CHANGE with Romney?
they are both puppets on the same string.
we all hate Obama

Buffalo, NY

#10826 Sep 21, 2012
Obama lies to ABC about Fast and Furious.

Romney releases his tax return.

Harry Reid caught lying about Mitt Romney and his taxes, but the liberal media will ditch that. Remember that Democrat Senate leader Harry Reid said that he had a BAIN employee that said Romney paid no taxes. IT WAS A LIE BY A DEMOCRAT.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#10827 Sep 21, 2012
I think we ought to ask Mary Jo Kopechne what she thinks about all of these demonrats covering up all of their lies.
Really

United States

#10828 Sep 21, 2012
we all hate Obama wrote:
Harry Reid caught lying about Mitt Romney and his taxes, but the liberal media will ditch that. Remember that Democrat Senate leader Harry Reid said that he had a BAIN employee that said Romney paid no taxes. IT WAS A LIE BY A DEMOCRAT.
Romney released his 2011 tax returns. Thats not what people were calling for. They weren't calling for new returns, they were calling for the old returns. Mitt has been called to release around 5..he released 2 now...

Link to abc? Cuz I know two days ago , investigators into fast and furious affirmed that eric holder had no knowledge of it, which was the contested claim. So what lie is there?

Link to proof that harry reid was lying? He said there were years that mitt paid zero..we haven't seen those years so wheres the proof that reid is lying?
everybodyhatesmi tt

Massena, NY

#10829 Sep 21, 2012
Ha Ha wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Exactly how is keeping the government from taking more of MY money, holding onto it in order to get the intrest off it, instead of ME getting the interest off my own money, welfare?
Because moron,they tax people who are childless,or rent more,to support you.That is what's known as redistrtibution.If you were a true conservative,you'd oppose it.Now you are just one of the 47%.
Romney Ryan 2012

United States

#10830 Sep 21, 2012
Romney is way ahead and WILL win in November. Obama is HATED by the voters and the World.
everybodyhatesmi tt

Massena, NY

#10831 Sep 21, 2012
Hell0-Newman wrote:
<quoted text>
"what you have just said, is the most insanely idiotic thing I have ever heard. At no point, in your rambling incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul."
Do all of us true Americans a favor and voluntarily sterilize yourself and the rest of your brain damaged liberal friends.
Dear Idiot,when they single out a group to pay more taxes,as they do the childless and people who rent,so you can pay less,that is an inequity,and a redistribution of wealth.Just because you hate admitting you are one of the 47%,doesn't make what I said wrong.Please explain the fairness of 2 people doing the same job,paid the same rate,and at tax time,one pays substantially less because he has 4 children,and the other has none.That person is subsidizing the others sex life.It's redistribution of wealth.Whether you can't or won't understand it,is your problem not mine.Welcome to the 47%.
obama is a LIAR

United States

#10832 Sep 21, 2012
Obama has been caught in at least 5 lies this week.
everybodyhatesmi tt

Massena, NY

#10833 Sep 21, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney released his 2011 tax returns. Thats not what people were calling for. They weren't calling for new returns, they were calling for the old returns. Mitt has been called to release around 5..he released 2 now...
Link to abc? Cuz I know two days ago , investigators into fast and furious affirmed that eric holder had no knowledge of it, which was the contested claim. So what lie is there?
Link to proof that harry reid was lying? He said there were years that mitt paid zero..we haven't seen those years so wheres the proof that reid is lying?
As Stewart said, when they get a break they deserve it,when someone else gets one it's welfare.They are not even smart enough to realize,how dependent on the govt. they are.Like I said they are fine with redistribution of wealth,as long as they benefit.They have no problem with childless people,paying for their kids,or mortgage.
Really

United States

#10834 Sep 21, 2012
Romney Ryan 2012 wrote:
Romney is way ahead and WILL win in November. Obama is HATED by the voters and the World.
in what poll...every poll puts romney far far behind...are facts that weird to you people...
everybodyhatesmi tt

Massena, NY

#10835 Sep 21, 2012
we all hate Obama wrote:
Emphasis on his "tax return".like his dad said when he released years of his returns,one year could be a fluke.Plus why should he pay a lower tax rate then a plumber or carpenter does.Where is the fairness in that.I'm not saying he should pay a higher rate then regular working people,but he should at least pay the same rate.
obama is a LIAR

United States

#10836 Sep 21, 2012
Obama is a LIAR and his only support is from the LEECHES!
obama is a LIAR

United States

#10837 Sep 21, 2012
Romney paid MILLIONS in taxes while Obama only paid thousands. Obama is not paying his fair share. Obama cheats on his tax returns.
Ha Ha

Fairport, NY

#10839 Sep 21, 2012
everybodyhatesmitt wrote:
<quoted text>
Because moron,they tax people who are childless,or rent more,to support you.That is what's known as redistrtibution.If you were a true conservative,you'd oppose it.Now you are just one of the 47%.
YOU are the moron ... Communism didn't work for the Russians, what makes you think it's gonna work here?
You just support redistribution so you don't have to work.
Join a union and you can have your wish!
everybodyhatesmi tt

Massena, NY

#10840 Sep 21, 2012
Ha Ha wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU are the moron ... Communism didn't work for the Russians, what makes you think it's gonna work here?
If you had any reading comprehension skills,you would not have made this post.I said giving married people,people with children and home buyers,was redistribution of wealth and social engineering.Our govt. punishes people for being single,childless,and renting instead of buying.Where does russia or communism figure in,as to what I said.I said people who complain about the govt.,willing take part in picking others pockets,when it helps them.In other words they are hypocrites.Please sober up.
everybodyhatesmi tt

Massena, NY

#10841 Sep 21, 2012
Ha Ha wrote:
<quoted text>
ps,worked for a union all my life.I worked just as hard as any non-union worker ever did.I'm proud to belong to an organization,that brought so much good to America.And before you mention union goons or thugs,please do some research on company goons,especially Henry Fords' goon squads,that consisted of over 2000 men,most of whom,were convicted felons.
everybodyhatesmi tt

Massena, NY

#10842 Sep 21, 2012
obama is a LIAR wrote:
Romney paid MILLIONS in taxes while Obama only paid thousands. Obama is not paying his fair share. Obama cheats on his tax returns.
Please show proof of how Obama,cheated on his taxes?Romney might have paid millions,but he still paid a lesser rate then everyday working people do.Why should he get a lower rate of taxes,then the rest of Americans get.
John H 14223

North Tonawanda, NY

#10844 Sep 21, 2012
stupid lying liberals wrote:
I was not raped by BB Bubba. You can't rape the willing.
That's OK, Squid.

You always were a little funny, if you know what I mean.
everybodyhatesmi tt

Massena, NY

#10845 Sep 21, 2012
Mitt,must visit the same tanning salon as John Boner does.
resident

Port Henry, NY

#10846 Sep 21, 2012
everybodyhatesmitt wrote:
<quoted text>
Please show proof of how Obama,cheated on his taxes?Romney might have paid millions,but he still paid a lesser rate then everyday working people do.Why should he get a lower rate of taxes,then the rest of Americans get.
He donated millions to charity, read a little and find out donating cuts your taxes STUPID.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OBAMA RATED 5th BEST PRESIDENT IN OUR HISTORY! 3 hr IescapedNY 25
South Wedge, I Don't Necessarily Dislike You! 4 hr Ha Ha 4
California wants to Sucede from US 5 hr Ha Ha 17
Started Christmas shopping today 8 hr IescapedNY 23
Trump Putting Together A Great Cabinet! 9 hr IescapedNY 20
Started Hanukkah shopping today 9 hr Moshe 5
Election Who do you support for State Senator in New Yor... (Oct '10) 14 hr amwaysux 30

Rochester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rochester Mortgages