New York Primary Election Sept 14: Wi...

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,769 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

LittleFouls

Stratford, CT

#7201 Jul 23, 2012
De Odumbo Conser wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean when he deserted during wartime?
By the way, notice how the NJ guy keeps recommending his own posts and clicking bad things about ours instead of responding substantively? It's pretty funny to watch him try to make himself feel better.
One cannot recommend one's own posts... but certainly no one would ever recommend yours... Bwhahahahahahaha... Little Fouls ObamaFailure!
LittleFouls

Stratford, CT

#7202 Jul 23, 2012
RombotFromColtsNeck wrote:
You know you've beat him when he resorts to 3rd grade retorts.Which is about 99.999999999 % of the time.
Nice 3rd grade retort... Bwhahahahahahahaha... Little Fouls ObamaFailure!

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#7203 Jul 23, 2012
LittleFouls wrote:
<quoted text> The incompetent Obama has already surpassed it... Bwhahahahahahahaha... NO more years! Bwhahahahahahaha... LittleFouls ObamaFailure!
WHAT???
OBAMA increased the debt by 37.6%
Reagan increasesd it by 168%
Not good
Big Bird

Stratford, CT

#7204 Jul 23, 2012
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text>WHAT???
OBAMA increased the debt by 37.6%
Reagan increasesd it by 168%
Not good
Your attendance at Rev. Wright's church has been duly noted... Bwhahahahahahaha ... T-Bird ObamaFailure!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#7205 Jul 23, 2012
I'd rather go to Rev. Wrights' church then that monument to polygamy they call the mormon tabernacle church.The only reason they founded the church was so Smith and Young could bang as many women and children as they could.Then say it was god telling them to do it.They were just a couple of perverted old bastards,who used a fake religious cult to satisfy their sexual desires.
ImbecileWhoHides

Stratford, CT

#7206 Jul 23, 2012
I'd rather go to Rev. Wrights' church then that monument to polygamy they call the mormon tabernacle church.The only reason they founded the church was so Smith and Young could bang as many women and children as they could.Then say it was god telling them to do it.They were just a couple of perverted old bastards,who used a fake religious cult to satisfy their sexual desires.
So you are not only a racist; you are also a religious nut and a sexual deviate as well... Mmmm...mmmm...mmmm... No wonder you are still worshipping the incompetent Obama and are too embarrassed to reveal your hidden location... Bwhahahahahahaha... Please pray to Obama to keep it hidden so that the world does not have to witness your perversions... Hidden Embarrassing Location ObamaFailure!

Location hidden

#7207 Jul 23, 2012
Just because I told the truth about the founders of mormonism doesn't make me a deviate,anymore then saying Mitts grandfather was a sex pervert who moved to Mexico so he could marry as many women and chidren as he could does.As far as Rev.Wright goes,just because a black man complains about the treatment of his race in America,doesn't make him a racist.Of course to right wing nut jobs any person of color who dares to speak up about ill treatment is automatically guilty of hating white people.FOOL!But I'm not hiding,I am your trailer park neighbor.Of course my 14x70 trailer is nicer then your 10x40 is.You could at least paint it,a purple trailer with orange trim and big brown rust spots is a detriment to our park.PS Did you renew your Soldier of Fortune mag. subscription.
nac

Thomaston, CT

#7208 Jul 23, 2012
massenaintrest wrote:
NAC:We don't owe our freedom to the nra or the fact that people own guns.We are a free people because we have a democracy and people that support it,not because we have weapons.England has strong gun control laws and has had a democracy for centuries.The same goes for a lot of other countries,they have strict gun control laws and viable,working democracies.If nations can invade another country by defeating it's armies,why should an armed populace bother them.Hitler whipped the French and British armies along with a lot of others and the fact that a few people had guns meant bs to the German army.What good are firearms against an airforce,tanks and a well trained and armed military.I'll take my chances with the ballot box any day.
Gun laws are not the answer. Again, if the law against murder didn't deter him, a law against guns won't either.

The answer? Arming yourself and responsibly exercising your 2nd Amendment right.
ImbecileWhoHides

Stratford, CT

#7209 Jul 23, 2012
Just because I told the truth about the founders of mormonism doesn't make me a deviate,anymore then saying Mitts grandfather was a sex pervert who moved to Mexico so he could marry as many women and chidren as he could does.As far as Rev.Wright goes,just because a black man complains about the treatment of his race in America,doesn't make him a racist.Of course to right wing nut jobs any person of color who dares to speak up about ill treatment is automatically guilty of hating white people.FOOL!But I'm not hiding,I am your trailer park neighbor.Of course my 14x70 trailer is nicer then your 10x40 is.You could at least paint it,a purple trailer with orange trim and big brown rust spots is a detriment to our park.PS Did you renew your Soldier of Fortune mag. subscription.
You are a forum post proven admitted lowlife racist sexually perverted religious degenerate foodstamp-sucking welfare-sucking ghetto bottomfeeding Obama-worshipping lanfill resident who deserves your miserable existence... Bwhahahahahahahaha... Hidden Embarrassed Location ObamaFailure!
massenaintrest

Ithaca, NY

#7210 Jul 23, 2012
NAC:How are more people with guns going to solve anything?What purpose does an assault rifle have then to kill as many people as quickly as possible.It is different than a hunting rifle.Why on earth do you need a magazine that holds a hundred rounds.As for defense,do you think a nation strong enough to knock off our military,would be bothered by rifles.It's just like the overstated contribution of the resistance to nazi germany.They didn't accomplish much other then a little propaganda value and a lot of horrific reprisals by the nazis.They would never have come close to winning.What won was the American and Russian military machines.Like I said I also have a right not to be killed,and I think that's just as important as the right to bear arms.What's wrong with more thorough background checks,or a longer waiting period,or a ban on assault weapons and high capacity magazines.Nothing happened to gun rights when the ban was in effect.Anybody could still buy decent hunting or shooting weapons.
MassenaFool

Stratford, CT

#7211 Jul 23, 2012
massenaintrest wrote:
NAC:How are more people with guns going to solve anything?What purpose does an assault rifle have then to kill as many people as quickly as possible.It is different than a hunting rifle.Why on earth do you need a magazine that holds a hundred rounds.As for defense,do you think a nation strong enough to knock off our military,would be bothered by rifles.It's just like the overstated contribution of the resistance to nazi germany.They didn't accomplish much other then a little propaganda value and a lot of horrific reprisals by the nazis.They would never have come close to winning.What won was the American and Russian military machines.Like I said I also have a right not to be killed,and I think that's just as important as the right to bear arms.What's wrong with more thorough background checks,or a longer waiting period,or a ban on assault weapons and high capacity magazines.Nothing happened to gun rights when the ban was in effect.Anybody could still buy decent hunting or shooting weapons.
Obama has shot holes in every facet of our nation, and it has resulted in 4 years of horrible hopey-changey voodoo... Pray to Rev. Wright for a new set of chickens to come home to roost, and not any of the foul fowl from the Massena Landfill... Bwhahahahahahaha... Massena ObamaFailure!

Location hidden

#7212 Jul 23, 2012
To my trailer park neighbor in colts neck,get back on your meds.You are making us look like idiots,with your non-sensical,foolish,inane rants.This is the price you are paying for doing all that crack,meth and smack.The pollution here is part of the reason for your damaged brain,but the drug use did most of it.Plus the hepatitis you got from dirty needles isn't helping.I hope your aids test was negative.

Location hidden

#7213 Jul 23, 2012
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text>They all loved R.Reagan soooo much I say we let the Bush tax cuts run out and go back to the tax rates of R. Reagan.
Heck they loved him so much his tax rates couldn't have been that bad.
Got to love a bunch of people that think he was such a great tax cutter when he raised then as often as he cut them.
But they don't say one word about that.
Here is some reading on him.
http://capitalgainsandgames.com/blog/bruce-ba...
http://money.cnn.com/2010/09/08/news/economy/...
and this one is really interesting
http://thinkprogress.org/economy/2011/06/01/2...
There is a lot more good reading here
http://search.aol.com/aol/search...
And again all these articles can't all be lies.
But the Republicans won't believe any of them
Have a nice night
WHAt is the matter?
DON'T like to read the FACTS?

When it comes to running our Economy it has been shown time and time again that the DEMs do a better job.
I have posted the FACTS , I am soory you can't face them.
Have a nice night
Why can cops break laws

Rochester, NY

#7214 Jul 23, 2012
tbird wants to vote for 70 Cats in the primary

Location hidden

#7215 Jul 23, 2012
tbird,if they were interested in facts they wouldn't be repulicans or conservatives,they'd be democrats.
ImbecileWhoHides

Stratford, CT

#7216 Jul 23, 2012
To my trailer park neighbor in colts neck,get back on your meds.You are making us look like idiots,with your non-sensical,foolish,inane rants.This is the price you are paying for doing all that crack,meth and smack.The pollution here is part of the reason for your damaged brain,but the drug use did most of it.Plus the hepatitis you got from dirty needles isn't helping.I hope your aids test was negative.
Hidden Location Embarrassed Landfill lowlife ghetto weasel rat Obama-worshipping drug dealer/addict say what?... Bwhahahahahahaha... Hidden Location ObamaFailure!
Big Bird

Stratford, CT

#7217 Jul 23, 2012
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text> WHAt is the matter?
DON'T like to read the FACTS?
When it comes to running our Economy it has been shown time and time again that the DEMs do a better job.
I have posted the FACTS , I am soory you can't face them.
Have a nice night
But certainly NOT OBAMA... Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ha... T-Bird ObamaFailure!
ImbecileWhoHides

Stratford, CT

#7218 Jul 23, 2012
tbird,if they were interested in facts they wouldn't be repulicans or conservatives,they'd be democrats.
Here's the Democratic Fact: Obama has been an incompetent president for 4 years... He has no idea what he's doing, and neither do you... Bwhahahahahahahahahahahaha... Hidden Location Very Embarrassed ObamaFailure!

Location hidden

#7220 Jul 23, 2012
ImbecileWhoHides wrote:
<quoted text> Here's the Democratic Fact: Obama has been an incompetent president for 4 years... He has no idea what he's doing, and neither do you... Bwhahahahahahahahahahahaha... Hidden Location Very Embarrassed ObamaFailure!
I see you [ under what ever name you use] have not bothered to read any of the FACTS I posted.
Can't face the FACT that Obams has done a better job of putting Americans to work than G.W. did.
Can't face the fact that he has grown the National debt at a lower percent. rate than G.W. did.
Go back and do some reading of the FACTS then come back and make the same statement.
Have a nice night

Location hidden

#7221 Jul 23, 2012
Neighbor,for your own good,tone it down.They will be taking you to the institution again.They have brought back electro shock therapy,and you know how badly it burned your forehead before.So turn off your computer,and get some rest.The more you post the stupider you look.Your continual posting of bwhaha,etc,etc,is down right creepy and lets the world know what your neighbors have to endure.Colts neck aint much,so stop making it worse.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wease picks his fights (Jul '15) 6 hr Slammed 632
Why Are Liberal Democrats Getting So Nervous Ab... 9 hr HA ha 54
Make America Strong and Safe Again! 12 hr Ah aH 66
Greece cops arrest lady for taking video of an ... 19 hr HA HA 11
Agitators Sun Ha Ha 62
rochester christian church ministries is a cult... (Oct '07) Sun just joe 97
Major Assult Weapons Bust in Henrietta Sun Bruce TransJenner 19
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rochester Mortgages