Tyquan Rivera to be sentenced this mo...

Tyquan Rivera to be sentenced this morning

There are 295 comments on the WHEC-TV Rochester, NY story from Oct 16, 2009, titled Tyquan Rivera to be sentenced this morning. In it, WHEC-TV Rochester, NY reports that:

The teenage boy who shot Rochester Police Officer Anthony Diponzio in the back of the head on Dayton Street in January is being sentenced this morning at 10 a.m. News 10NBC wil bring you the sentencing live on our website www.whec.com . We will also be Tweeting from the court room.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHEC-TV Rochester, NY.

First Prev
of 15
Next Last
Ha Ha

Buffalo, NY

#327 Oct 24, 2009
Family Member wrote:
ONce a thug,always a thug. He will never turn his life around.
Oh, I don't know about that ... when he gets out, he could become a member of RPD. They want diversity too.
THE ROACH

Batavia, NY

#328 Oct 24, 2009
Family Member wrote:
ONce a thug,always a thug. He will never turn his life around.
+
FAMILY MEMBER ONCE A BANGBANGER ALWAYS A GANG BANGER THERE LIFE IS SAY YO YO YO ITS CRIME TIME.
Wolf B

Rochester, NY

#329 Oct 24, 2009
chamberskatina wrote:
I believe that this young man should have recieved at least 25 years to life, but he didn't, and he will be 24 when he is back out on the street so I don't pray fo him to get murdered neither do I wish him any other hurt,harm or danger but I do wish that he would recieve the help and education that he needs while he's in there, so that when he is released back to the community he may be able to help some other young person not to ruin their lives: I pray that he finds a new way of life
I hope Officer Mac turns his life around and learns how to do his new job, instead of running around on his own like a idiot acting like he's someones teacher or dad when he is only about 19yrs old himself.
Big Sal

United States

#330 Oct 24, 2009
Let's all hope this POS gets everything he deserves in the slam!!! Maybe he'll learn to NEVER point a gun near a copper again!!!
Jose Sanchez

Rochester, NY

#331 Oct 24, 2009
I all support you Tyquan, we'll be here for you when you get out in 2 years.
Sharoom Rivera

United States

#332 Oct 24, 2009
none of u all know what happened to chew ur ribs and shup
dr grumpy

Batavia, NY

#336 Nov 9, 2009
found guilty good let him rot in prison
Hope u get pulled over

Webster, NY

#340 Feb 26, 2017
RPDsuks wrote:
<quoted text>

I'm White.
Not all City Residents are on welfare.
All people, regardless of race or employment should be treated the same.
Seeing your a retired cop and believe in "beating people down", it just shows the way the RPD thinks about things and how they operate, but tell me, after looking at Diponzio, is it really worth it??

I heard in NYS when an officer stops and searches people for no reason they have to fill out paperwork to keep track of how many they do and what races. How come when other police department to it, the RPD does NOT keep track of it??? Aren't the braking the law??
Rochester is a complete shit hole especially off Hudson, n Clinton, thurston and a bunch more. Sibley building was crack zone 5 years ago and once they started rebuilding up that area it's not anymore. Keep putting $$ into downtown please Rochester so the scum stays away and can't afford it.
Hope u get pulled over

Webster, NY

#341 Feb 26, 2017
Wolf B wrote:
<quoted text>

I hope Officer Mac turns his life around and learns how to do his new job, instead of running around on his own like a idiot acting like he's someones teacher or dad when he is only about 19yrs old himself.
If you shoot a cop you should be executed without trial bc you're a waste of tax money at that point to keep you alive in prison
IescapedNY

Lakeland, FL

#342 Feb 26, 2017
That little thug will be back in the news some day and it won't be good. Should be serving life.
IescapedNY

Fairport, NY

#343 Feb 26, 2017
Chief Crime Reporter IescapedNY Florida edition wrote:
That little thug will be back in the news some day and it won't be good. Should be serving life.
Go away. We have more important issues to worry about than who is getting sentenced to prison.

Get a life. Do something positive.

Stop using my screen name. You are not authorized.
perfect

Bronx, NY

#344 Feb 26, 2017
IescapedNY wrote:
You should get a life.
IescapedNY

Fairport, NY

#345 Feb 26, 2017
fake IescapedNY Florida edition wrote:
This is the first post in months with no spelling or grammatical errors. Who wrote it for you?
iescapedny

United States

#346 Feb 26, 2017
Holy CRAP ha ha has been posting Since at least 2009!!! P a t h e t I c
IescapeNY

Fairport, NY

#347 Feb 26, 2017
iescapedny wrote:
Holy CRAP ha ha has been posting Since at least 2009!!! P a t h e t I c
Hope you are enjoying our name. Glad to see you are using it frequently.

Look forward to meeting you at the IescapeNY Spring Convention (except for the fake Florida edition one, who is not welcome). Should be a huge crowd.

It looks good on you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 15
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How did Cuomo make $218K in royalties for selli... 2 hr Ha Ha 1
Investigator Wengert 3 hr Concerned 14
Polk County, FL ARSON Wildfire Under Control 6 hr IescapedNY 1
Review: Isle of Enchantments 6 hr IsleOwner 1
Trump First 100 Days a Trainwreck 7 hr Buster 3
Sessions: Mexico Will Not Pay for Border Wall, ... 7 hr Buster 2
The buster era on tppix is over 7 hr Buster 2

Rochester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance