Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

A Rochester man accused of killing three men since 2009 denied the charges Wednesday morning in state Supreme Court.

Michael A. Walton, 22, pleaded not guilty to a nine-count felony indictment Wednesday morning in front of Justice Alex Renzi. Walton is accused of fatally shooting Cesar Ostolaza in 2009, and killing Adjaukumar Graham and Shamelle Warren earlier this year.

A convicted felon, Walton was charged with two counts of second-degree murder and one count of second-degree assault in connection with the Dec. 1, 2009 shooting death of Ostolaza, 28, outside a Central Park grocery store. A second man was shot during the incident and survived.

Walton is also accused of shooting Graham, 31, to death outside a Second Street home on Feb. 25. and shooting Warren, 22, in the back of the head on Aug. 3, outside 99 Fernwood Ave. Walton faces one count of second-degree murder and two counts of second-degree criminal possession of a weapon for each 2013 homicide, said Assistant District Attorney Patrick Farrell, who is prosecuting the case along with Assistant District Attorney Elizabeth Buckley.

Walton was returned to the Monroe County Jail without bail and is scheduled to return to state Supreme Court on Sept. 25.

http://www.democratandchronicle.com/article/2...

I didnt do anything. Three times.
ViolentMonkeys

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Go figure, good thing police removed this useless piece of trash off the streets. I thought it would be some white kid from the burbs but (not) guess not... I bet RFCB and her crew would be proud of Michael antwone Walton, and would think he is innocent and the white man made him do it.

Mugshot here http://rochester.ynn.com/content/news/680338/...
LaQuisha

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

I think we have another lifer here. Zoo keepers will take good care of him.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

45 Users are viewing the Rochester Forum right now

Search the Rochester Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Rochester Topix is the most racist forum (Feb '12) 7 min truff hurts 144
City selects high rise proposal for Charlotte 9 min truff hurts 6
Wimpy Mayor Needs To Be Checked Into Hospital F... 13 min truff hurts 3
Dawn Guility 20 min Kurt 10
Rochester Tops List of Metros With Happy Workers 23 min Kurt 3
Dawn on the hot seat 32 min Kurt 58
the webster shooting, dawn 40 min Kurt 16
•••
•••