Greece school bus monitor charged with sexual abuse

Dec 1, 2010 Full story: Democrat & Chronicle 13

A monitor on a Greece Central School District bus has been charged with first-degree sexual abuse, a felony, police said.

Full Story
DeShawn Green

Rochester, NY

#1 Dec 1, 2010
White males should even be allowed t be around kids.
And where was the bus driver when this was happening??
Scorpio4Usuxdix

Rochester, NY

#3 Dec 1, 2010
DeShawn Green wrote:
White males should even be allowed t be around kids.
And where was the bus driver when this was happening??
holding the camera
greece resident

Rochester, NY

#4 Dec 1, 2010
That comment is racist and offensive to me. What does color have to do with this. I am sure you don't want people to start listing all the crimes committed by other races. Grow up
K Cornell

Rochester, NY

#5 Dec 1, 2010
i thought that greece got rid of the bus monitors?

Who hires a creepy ass molester looking guy like that anyhow.

How about screening people before they are left alone with children.

If I was a greece parent, I would take my kid to school myself- with all these recent bus stories.

Since: Jun 10

Rochester, NY

#6 Dec 1, 2010
greece resident wrote:
That comment is racist and offensive to me. What does color have to do with this. I am sure you don't want people to start listing all the crimes committed by other races. Grow up
You are on the wrong forum, if you have thin skin.

Since: Sep 08

Rochester, NY

#7 Dec 2, 2010
SliceNDice wrote:
<quoted text>You are on the wrong forum, if you have thin skin.
Tell them SnD.I don't care what color they are,anyone that abuses a child (black-white-green or yellow)should be taken out and shot.It is proven that they can't be cured and they should be put to death.
rhonda cares from thecity

Rochester, NY

#8 Dec 2, 2010
They should tattoo "creepy gay white ass molester" on his bald head and set him free.

Rochester, NY

#9 Dec 2, 2010
rhonda cares from thecity wrote:
They should tattoo "creepy gay white ass molester" on his bald head and set him free.
They should'nt waste the time with the tats,it is cheaper and faster just to shoot him.

Rochester, NY

#10 Dec 3, 2010
Nah! SHooting is his easy way out. I like torture. It pleases the soul a little bit, to know that the children are getting some real justice. Hell! I'd say let the kids do the toruturing of their molesters.

Rochester, NY

#11 Dec 3, 2010
SliceNDice wrote:
Nah! SHooting is his easy way out. I like torture. It pleases the soul a little bit, to know that the children are getting some real justice. Hell! I'd say let the kids do the toruturing of their molesters.
Think we could talk the liberals into letting us do it? I'd be more than happy to give my time for such a job,paybacks are a bit@h.

Rochester, NY

#12 Dec 3, 2010
maddog2008 wrote:
<quoted text>Think we could talk the liberals into letting us do it? I'd be more than happy to give my time for such a job,paybacks are a bit@h.
Yeah sure! Talk them into letting go of their cash cows. I think not. You and I both know that they get paid off of all this crime ridden nonsence. If they didn't get paid, the crim everywhere would have been shut down and festered all over the country. MSNBC did a story on it about a year or so ago, about the money involved with sending people to prison. Not that they don't deserve it, but that the system could easily put an end to it all. And the border crossings too. That could just as easily be shut down. But there's money in that too.

Rochester, NY

#13 Dec 3, 2010
SliceNDice wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah sure! Talk them into letting go of their cash cows. I think not. You and I both know that they get paid off of all this crime ridden nonsence. If they didn't get paid, the crim everywhere would have been shut down and festered all over the country. MSNBC did a story on it about a year or so ago, about the money involved with sending people to prison. Not that they don't deserve it, but that the system could easily put an end to it all. And the border crossings too. That could just as easily be shut down. But there's money in that too.
I have said that many times on Topix and other sites.It is a money mill for the goverment,lawyers,police departments,state and county legal systems.The liberals love the way the system is working,it is a cash cow for them.(ACLU for one)And to think we,the taxpayers let them get away with it all of the time.Time for all of us to wake up and stop this crap.Seal the borders and bring back the electric chair.Just the way I feel,but I am a old guy from the old school.

“"SUPERIOR WHITE POWER"”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#14 Dec 3, 2010
Just cause he's charged with sexual abuse don't mean he is guilty!! Merritt Rahn wasn't found guilty on most of his charges either!! You can bet that this bus monitor won't get a fair trial anyway, too many stories about abuse have been written so you ARE guilty even if you AIN'T!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kwanzaa begins 6 min Ezra 4
NYPD on Wartime Status - No Arrests Unless Necc... 1 hr Jokette 11
pants up dont loot 2 hr ape asshat 12
What does wease cares pay for 3 hr Ezra 29
Irondequoit woman pleads guilty to Social Secur... (Sep '11) 5 hr RacistFireCrotchB... 59
Brother wease el and hate 11 hr Jokette 25
Another Stupid Teen Dead in Missouri 21 hr Ezra 30
Rochester Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Rochester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Rochester News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rochester

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News