Black teens kill white baby for fun o...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
rePIGpublican

Rochester, NY

#25 Nov 26, 2013
I am sorry but I am even beginning to loose hope for the black race. Maybe it was 90 days inthe MCJ.

FTW Yall

“"Trust no one"”

Since: Jul 13

Drive it, like you stole it

#26 Nov 26, 2013
the next door neigbor wrote:
<quoted text>If anything their race was not mention in the main stream media at all from what I remember. I'm sure Rhonda will disagree and throw out some b/s "facts"(lies) then run and hide when she is proven wrong, AGAIN.
No! You know what she is going to say? Ignorant broad is going to say they made it an issue when they gave the description of the suspects that police where looking for. Bet you!!
the next door neigbor

Rochester, NY

#27 Nov 26, 2013
FTW Yall wrote:
<quoted text> I like my XD a lot because of capacity, but with Cuomo the homo might as well go back to a 1911. You ever try the Kimber 1911's? Best on the market.
Kimber, yup, have one of them, got it when I still had my FFL. Nice piece and well made, shoots great, but I'm still am old school and I'm partial to the Colt 1911s.(my first sidearm on my permit)Have a set of matching number Gold Cups in their wood case that I bought way back in 1978 for $50. They haven't had more than the factory test rounds thru them. I don't care what Cuomo said about the seven round limit any more than the thugs do when it comes to protecting my family or myself, let the courts figure it out if it ever comes to that.(hopefully never.)The law is 100% against the second amendment and will be challenged in court seeing that he passed it in the middle of the night without any debate or votes.
Mike tea bagger Tyson

Jacksonville, NC

#29 Nov 26, 2013
When I'm not rapin , I mean Rape'n 11 mikes approve of this message .

See me w/ the Circus soon ....

FTW Yall

“"Trust no one"”

Since: Jul 13

Drive it, like you stole it

#30 Nov 26, 2013
ZannyTheNanny wrote:
<quoted text>
Me and my crew are finished in giving you history lessons.
That has never happened. I've taught you many lessons in numerous subjects and you just refused to grasp the truth. Plus, the voices in your head that you give Topix names to, do not count as a crew.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump making great speech to the United Nations 7 hr Trump4Smugtown 28
How are my crew tonight 9 hr IEscapedNY 2
Ha ha 9 hr IEscapedNY 2
Only Green Trump likes are golf courses and money 10 hr IescapedNY 21
News U of Rochester student on day 6 of hunger strik... 11 hr HookNose13 14
Poll What happened to Nickbo13 ? (May '12) 13 hr HookNose13 37
What up my peeps 14 hr Bruce popper 5

Rochester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance