Black teens kill white baby for fun o...

Black teens kill white baby for fun of it.

Posted in the Rochester Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sir Hangalot

Jacksonville, NC

#1 Nov 23, 2013
http://topconservativenews.com/2013/03/black-...

These boys where just bored .
Ha Ha

Iraq

#2 Nov 23, 2013
WOW
if these thugs wanna play with guns so bad ... ship them to syria and put them to work.

FTW Yall

“"Trust no one"”

Since: Jul 13

Drive it, like you stole it

#4 Nov 23, 2013
These mofo's should be used as replacement for ballistic gelatin
the next door neigbor

Rochester, NY

#6 Nov 24, 2013
Ha Ha wrote:
WOW
if these thugs wanna play with guns so bad ... ship them to syria and put them to work.
They would run and hide like the true cowards they are if they were in a fire fight.
bubba

Jacksonville, NC

#7 Nov 25, 2013
FTW Yall wrote:
These mofo's should be used as replacement for ballistic gelatin
Funny .... there aren't enough bullets ....

FTW Yall

“"Trust no one"”

#8 Nov 25, 2013
bubba wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny .... there aren't enough bullets ....
Isn't that the truth!!!! I don't even know if I got enough .22WMR's to last me the winter and can't find any to replace what I typically go through. My .22lr stock for trapping is getting low too.
the next door neigbor

Rochester, NY

#9 Nov 25, 2013
FTW Yall wrote:
<quoted text>Isn't that the truth!!!! I don't even know if I got enough .22WMR's to last me the winter and can't find any to replace what I typically go through. My .22lr stock for trapping is getting low too.
Cheaper Than Dirt and The Sportsman's Guild both has new shipments in and the prices aren't all that bad. You can also try Natchez, they always have a good supply.

FTW Yall

“"Trust no one"”

#10 Nov 25, 2013
the next door neigbor wrote:
<quoted text>Cheaper Than Dirt and The Sportsman's Guild both has new shipments in and the prices aren't all that bad. You can also try Natchez, they always have a good supply.
Cheaper Than Dirt??.22Lr Bulk ammo is $119.00 for 325 and .22WMR CCI Maxi-Mag is going for $39.95 for 50 Rds.. Those are terrible prices. I will never shop CTD ever again. They have screwed their customer base royally since the ammo shortage.

FTW Yall

“"Trust no one"”

#11 Nov 25, 2013
I'm still waiting for Sportsman's Guide to notify me when they have some stock.
Doofus decoder

Jacksonville, NC

#12 Nov 25, 2013
Maybe we can just use MACHETES , fine with me ...
the next door neigbor

Rochester, NY

#13 Nov 26, 2013
FTW Yall wrote:
<quoted text>Cheaper Than Dirt??.22Lr Bulk ammo is $119.00 for 325 and .22WMR CCI Maxi-Mag is going for $39.95 for 50 Rds.. Those are terrible prices. I will never shop CTD ever again. They have screwed their customer base royally since the ammo shortage.
CTD has in the latest catalog .22lr for a much lower price than 2 months ago. I also didn't buy from them for a long while because of their knee slapping reaction after Sandy Hook pulling all of the AR's and all of the semi autos off the market even thro I have a commercial account with them.

FTW Yall

“"Trust no one"”

#15 Nov 26, 2013
ZannyTheNanny wrote:
Hey, remember when that white kid, Adam Lanza, killed 22 babies for the fun of it??
How come race didn't come up in that situation?
Same reason John Allen Muhammed's and Lee Boyd Malvo's race did not come up when they shot up a town.

FTW Yall

“"Trust no one"”

#16 Nov 26, 2013
<quoted text>CTD has in the latest catalog .22lr for a much lower price than 2 months ago. I also didn't buy from them for a long while because of their knee slapping reaction after Sandy Hook pulling all of the AR's and all of the semi autos off the market even thro I have a commercial account with them.
Their web sight says out of stock on just about everything and the prices for what they do have are really high. They don't even have any .22 WMR. I got a good amount of brass in .22 Hornet. I'll probably just handload a bunch of those and use that till I find what I want. It will be a little overkill for my needs but the price will be right.
the next door neigbor

Rochester, NY

#17 Nov 26, 2013
FTW Yall wrote:
<quoted text>Their web sight says out of stock on just about everything and the prices for what they do have are really high. They don't even have any .22 WMR. I got a good amount of brass in .22 Hornet. I'll probably just handload a bunch of those and use that till I find what I want. It will be a little overkill for my needs but the price will be right.
Did you try the other sites yet? I don't shoot .22s so my information on the prices might be off being I am used to buying .380 on up. S/N:.380's were hard to get and they were out of sight on price a month ago, now the prices have come down and there isn't a problem getting them. Good luck finding your .22s.

FTW Yall

“"Trust no one"”

#18 Nov 26, 2013
<quoted text>Did you try the other sites yet? I don't shoot .22s so my information on the prices might be off being I am used to buying .380 on up. S/N:.380's were hard to get and they were out of sight on price a month ago, now the prices have come down and there isn't a problem getting them. Good luck finding your .22s.
Sig P238's in .380 are one of my favorite's. I use a lot of .22 on my trap lines and for squirrel and rabbits. It sucks with the rimfires because the got you by the balls. Can't handload 'em.
the next door neigbor

Rochester, NY

#20 Nov 26, 2013
FTW Yall wrote:
<quoted text>Sig P238's in .380 are one of my favorite's. I use a lot of .22 on my trap lines and for squirrel and rabbits. It sucks with the rimfires because the got you by the balls. Can't handload 'em.
My favorite is my Hsc, it is double action and has never jammed no matter what I feed it and that is darn good seeing that it is over 50 years old. Still prefer my 1911s for stopping power close up, sure can't beat for that.
wa toosie

Jacksonville, NC

#21 Nov 26, 2013
I don't believe the Sandy hook BS story ty ..

or the batman shooter Story ..

Or any shooting story w/ holes in it like these shooting 's on obammy's watch .

it's 70 here ya'll ..... Flee NY ....ASAP

Dead babies ....Rhonda should thank Planned Parent hood for exterminating her Race ...

They busy mak'n babies and den day killz dem ....
and go make mo' babies and killz dem to ..

Ty planned parent hood ...Mission accomplished .

The blood is on the hands of a cursed race ...

FTW Yall

“"Trust no one"”

#22 Nov 26, 2013
ZannyTheNanny wrote:
<quoted text>
What tv channels do you watch, cause race was brought up.
When was their race used to explain why they did what they did??? HMMM??? HMMM??

FTW Yall

“"Trust no one"”

#23 Nov 26, 2013
<quoted text>My favorite is my Hsc, it is double action and has never jammed no matter what I feed it and that is darn good seeing that it is over 50 years old. Still prefer my 1911s for stopping power close up, sure can't beat for that.
I like my XD a lot because of capacity, but with Cuomo the homo might as well go back to a 1911. You ever try the Kimber 1911's? Best on the market.
the next door neigbor

Rochester, NY

#24 Nov 26, 2013
FTW Yall wrote:
<quoted text>When was their race used to explain why they did what they did??? HMMM??? HMMM??
If anything their race was not mention in the main stream media at all from what I remember. I'm sure Rhonda will disagree and throw out some b/s "facts"(lies) then run and hide when she is proven wrong, AGAIN.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rochester For All 6 min Banana Republican 27
Good morning all you gutless COWARDS learn from... 17 min Feedthehomelessyo... 2
Calling all cowards, calling all cowards 19 min Feedthehomelessyo... 3
Calling all cowards, calling all cowards 21 min Feedthehomelessyo... 1
Trump Has great ideas to keep schools safe 1 hr Chicagoan by Birth 35
Homeless People Are a Boring Topic 2 hr IescapedNY 13
The Chicagoan by birth era on topix is over 2 hr Feedthehomelessyo... 1

Rochester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rochester Mortgages