Kimberly and Beck 98 9 The Breakfast ...

Kimberly and Beck 98 9 The Breakfast Buzz

Posted in the Rochester Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Listener

Rochester, NY

#1 Jun 27, 2011
I wish Kim and Beck would get the stories correct before talking about them in the morning, cause they seem to have no clue what they are talking about.
With the video taping of the RPD, kim said the cop never said stop taping and only said step back, yet the audio they play you can hear the cop only tell the girl to go in the house and when the girl offers to step back is when she is arrested.
With the old lady wearing diapers on the airplane, kim said the tsa made they woman remove the diapers, when it was the daughter who offered to have them removed.
Maybe MtMorris isn't doing her hard enough and when she gets to work she's all meesed up??

Since: Sep 10

Geneva, NY

#2 Jun 27, 2011
Kimberly is a rag.
Jingo

Honeoye Falls, NY

#3 Jun 27, 2011
She might be a rag, but she can suck the color out of a marble.
Threshold

Victor, NY

#4 Jun 27, 2011
I think some people just call in and pretend to have inside information to watch them roll with it on the air as facts. Hey, Jerry Springer made a career on hype over facts. They can too.
andycapp

Livonia Center, NY

#5 Jun 27, 2011
Just like the Newspapers Terrestrial radio is dying. Who wants to listen to the mindless dribble all morning. Internet and Satellite have so much more than the local BS. No big long commercial breaks and all the musice you want to hear not the same old crap that CC has been playing for the last 20 years. Get a life and turn off the radio

Geneva, NY

#6 Jun 27, 2011
andycapp wrote:
Just like the Newspapers Terrestrial radio is dying. Who wants to listen to the mindless dribble all morning. Internet and Satellite have so much more than the local BS. No big long commercial breaks and all the musice you want to hear not the same old crap that CC has been playing for the last 20 years. Get a life and turn off the radio
Amen! I hate terrestrial radio,I only have to endure it at work. 100.5 is tolerable. After that its all XM for me.
iprobablyhateyou

Rochester, NY

#7 Jun 27, 2011
I am so glad I have satellite radio. If I had to listen to regular radio I would go insane.
Marmaduke

Rochester, NY

#8 Jun 28, 2011
I going to call in soon and say I have inside info and just make stuff up as I go to make the show better.
Marmaduke

Rochester, NY

#9 Jun 28, 2011
Republican Kimberly had issues with Ms Good using a Public Defender.
I guess she has no problem in using public tax dollars to pay several cops to harrass 3 innocent black men and 1 innocent white woman, but not to pay for one person to defend any of them.

I still wonder how many times Kim or Beck have been told by police to go inside, or how many times they been pulled over and been searched and their car searched while they were handcuffed?

nickbo13

Location hidden

#10 Jun 28, 2011
Marmaduke wrote:
Republican Kimberly had issues with Ms Good using a Public Defender.
I guess she has no problem in using public tax dollars to pay several cops to harrass 3 innocent black men and 1 innocent white woman, but not to pay for one person to defend any of them.
I still wonder how many times Kim or Beck have been told by police to go inside, or how many times they been pulled over and been searched and their car searched while they were handcuffed?
Who said the 3 black ghetto thugs were innocent??? And the white girl is a wigger. So 4 black people were doing something wrong and the DA dropped the charges.
lckygrl

Webster, NY

#11 Jun 29, 2011
Listener wrote:
I wish Kim and Beck would get the stories correct before talking about them in the morning, cause they seem to have no clue what they are talking about.
With the video taping of the RPD, kim said the cop never said stop taping and only said step back, yet the audio they play you can hear the cop only tell the girl to go in the house and when the girl offers to step back is when she is arrested.
With the old lady wearing diapers on the airplane, kim said the tsa made they woman remove the diapers, when it was the daughter who offered to have them removed.
Maybe MtMorris isn't doing her hard enough and when she gets to work she's all meesed up??
EeEEEWWWWW!!! TMI
lckygrl

Webster, NY

#12 Jun 29, 2011
andycapp wrote:
For the record i don't like Kimberly & Beck or that station.
At 7am i am not ready to ''rock out'' so i prefer to listen to news or a local radio show on my drive in.
Quittin' time is when the tunes come on.
Harold

Rochester, NY

#13 Jun 29, 2011
lckygrl wrote:
<quoted text>
For the record i don't like Kimberly & Beck or that station.
At 7am i am not ready to ''rock out'' so i prefer to listen to news or a local radio show on my drive in.
Quittin' time is when the tunes come on.
So you don't think kim and beck are "local"??
luz

Webster, NY

#14 Jul 1, 2011
Harold wrote:
<quoted text>
So you don't think kim and beck are "local"??
Yes it's local but they suck. Especially that skank Kimberely.
Gross.
JOHN DOE

Spencerport, NY

#15 Aug 1, 2011
TRIED TO GIVE SOME REAL SCANDAL INFO TO THEM BUT CAN'T GET ANYWHERE ON INTERNET SEEMS THEY DON'T WANT TO BOTHER WITH REAL SCANDAL JUST THEIR SALACIOUS BULLCRAP
Lame

Pittsford, NY

#16 Aug 1, 2011
That stupid "war of the roses" gag is so lame!!!
to listen to people get hurt on the air, why would any trailer trash ask to be involved in this???
do they dial out to 315 for people who haven't heard of this lame bit?
toofunny

Webster, NY

#17 Aug 4, 2011
Lame wrote:
That stupid "war of the roses" gag is so lame!!!
to listen to people get hurt on the air, why would any trailer trash ask to be involved in this???
do they dial out to 315 for people who haven't heard of this lame bit?
No,they just call your house.

“Lovin' you is fuuu-uuun...”

Since: Apr 09

drop the puck, Ref...

#18 Aug 5, 2011
toofunny wrote:
<quoted text>
you really are a douche.
every stupid statement you make is dumber than the last.
do you just troll for an opening with your sarcastic dumb-a$$ "jokes"?
try switching off the computer and getting some exercise there notfunny.
quoots

Webster, NY

#19 Aug 17, 2011
toofunny wrote:
<quoted text>
That is hilarious!!!
Time to change the stupid ugly cat photo too!!!

“Lovin' you is fuuu-uuun...”

Since: Apr 09

drop the puck, Ref...

#20 Aug 17, 2011
quoots wrote:
<quoted text>
That is hilarious!!!
Time to change the stupid ugly cat photo too!!!
'cause you ain't smart nuff to open and register a name or account?
or is it that you just like making dumbass statements and don't care?
you used to have an edge to your smack; now you just suck.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barnhart calls for City to step up childcare 3 hr nickbo13 7
Library fines are gone for good 4 hr PardonMyself 5
14 White kids from all over Monroe County are h... 5 hr The TRUMP of Trolls 6
Lakeland, FL School Principal Arrested 5 hr RacistFireCrotchB... 17
Messages To Bob Lonsberry (part 3) 6 hr IescapedFL 29
Judge throws out case against former Mt. Morris... 7 hr IescapedFL 1
News Syracuse has the worst SAT scores in NY: Why it... 8 hr Rhonda 5

Rochester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance