Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#26 Nov 14, 2012
Democrats lame attempt to get this guy not to testify to Congress about what happened was a MAJOR FAIL!! He will testify voluntarily! Nice try though!

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#28 Nov 14, 2012
Steel City Steelers wrote:
Democrats lame attempt to get this guy not to testify to Congress about what happened was a MAJOR FAIL!! He will testify voluntarily! Nice try though!
He'll Testify and the Obama camp is crapping it's pants.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/201...

I bet lil boobie is wearing depends right now.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#29 Nov 14, 2012
Obama hired this guy to be head of CIA without fully investigating/vetting him(supposedly because he was such a great military commander). Sorry pal, you gotta do your due diligence on everyone you appoint. Case in point, again.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#30 Nov 14, 2012
Naughtyrobot wrote:
Obama hired this guy to be head of CIA without fully investigating/vetting him(supposedly because he was such a great military commander). Sorry pal, you gotta do your due diligence on everyone you appoint. Case in point, again.
You got to love how "they" still blame Bush for everything the POS in the White House does after four years-LOL. I guess that they won't admit that they voted for an anti-American POS TWICE!!!!!

Since: Nov 12

Rochester, NY

#31 Nov 14, 2012
pigpen911 wrote:
<quoted text>You got to love how "they" still blame Bush for everything the POS in the White House does after four years-LOL. I guess that they won't admit that they voted for an anti-American POS TWICE!!!!!
Good point. When are they going to start blaming Obama for his huge mistakes? He was president over 4 years ago. But I do see a pattern here. Mostly everyone seems to dislike Bush, and most people on Topix seem to dislike nickbo, but all of this dislike seems like an obbession for these 2 guys. That's all these people think about, Bush and nickbo. Some people even use a form of nickbo's name. If I disliked someone as much as the people claim to dislike nickbo, I would NEVER use any part of his name in my username. People who dislike nickbo and use a form of his name in theiur username must really dislike themselves. Wow, I'm a genius. That noise was me patting myself on my back.

“STOP PLAYING THE RACE CARD”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#32 Nov 14, 2012
Patriot hides behind flag wrote:
STFU, your wet boy R-money got his ass beat by a halfie who even didnt do a great job first time around. Deal with it.
What does that say about YOUR candidate. Who lost 3x - Mass Senator to Teddy and for Prez 2x. He was even passed over by Sarah Falin Palin for VP nom last time around.
Not my candidate, whats the matter cry baby, did you get you wittle feeling hurt again. You poor thing you, you should learn to take your own medicine. I don't like either candidate so don't try putting me into a political classification, won't work dummy.

If you had any clue what you were talking about you would know that nobody would have beat Kennedy. He was too strong politically and his family has been in politics for a very very long time. You have to also remember that Mr. "Chappaquiddick" Kennedy isn't squeaky clean either. Educate yourself dummy.

Location hidden

#33 Nov 14, 2012
CapriceClassic wrote:
Oh, what a tangled we we weave, when first we practice to deceive.
Very common behavior for those in power. Plenty more just like these characters.
Hmm the president is in a position of power, so are you saying that Obama is deceiving the American people ? You don't get to pick and choose now, you made a statement about people in power and there is no one with more power than power to the people Obama.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#34 Nov 14, 2012
My prediction.

Obama's second term is going to be one big crash & burn.

One big scandal after another.

Actually it has already started.

Rochester, NY

#35 Nov 14, 2012
CapriceClassic wrote:
Oh, what a tangled we we weave, when first we practice to deceive.
Very common behavior for those in power. Plenty more just like these characters.
Yea, you're right. I do believe that 2 mayors from 2 major cities were arrested a few times for drugs and taking bribes. Does Washington,DC and Chicago ring a black bell? Oh, how we weave. I saw a news report (yes I do waatch and read the news), that said Chicago had the most corrupt politicians. Isn't that where Obama is from? How will we un-tangle this weave?
Doctor Rick Tumm

Rochester, NY

#36 Nov 15, 2012
So which loser troll name did this "Purple 1" use before he had to reregister?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#37 Nov 15, 2012
Doctor Rick Tumm wrote:
Geeee....Crotchety...how many names do you use? Don't you have a former employer to sue...wait......already did that and failed at that too? right? LOLOLOL fool. Get a grip.
Doctor Rick Tumm

Rochester, NY

#38 Nov 16, 2012
Steel City Steelers wrote:
<quoted text>
Geeee....Crotchety...how many names do you use? Don't you have a former employer to sue...wait......already did that and failed at that too? right? LOLOLOL fool. Get a grip.
Hey Nickbo, I'm not Crocherty

Rochester, NY

#39 Nov 16, 2012
Doctor Rick Tumm wrote:
Re-register? I registered one time with one name. Any more questions?
Tansha

Newark, NY

#40 Nov 18, 2012
The_ Patriot_USA wrote:
So whats your point....that's what I thought, you don't have one except you hate anything that you don't agree with. Now you want people to think it's a Republican problem, you dummy.
Gov. David Paterson (D)
Gov. Paterson admits to sex with other woman for years
Pretty sure our governor is Andrew Cuomo

Location hidden

#41 Nov 18, 2012
Tansha wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty sure our governor is Andrew Cuomo
Pretty sure you're an idiot, read the the topic here you idiot, and stop changing your name you imposter.

Rochester, NY

#42 Nov 18, 2012
Sure is a lot of strange stuff here. People need to learn how to read PROPERLY.
Ha Ha

Iraq

#43 Nov 18, 2012
IescapedNY wrote:
<quoted text>
He'll Testify and the Obama camp is crapping it's pants.
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/201...
I bet lil boobie is wearing depends right now.
I doubt it ... isn't the president and Eric Holder STILL in contempt with the congress for the Fast & Furious debacle?
Ha Ha

Iraq

#44 Nov 18, 2012
Naughtyrobot wrote:
On Obama's first go round ... all his first cabnet picks had to disqualify themselves because many of them didn't pay their taxes ...
Ha Ha

Iraq

#45 Nov 18, 2012
Purple 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point. When are they going to start blaming Obama for his huge mistakes? He was president over 4 years ago. But I do see a pattern here. Mostly everyone seems to dislike Bush, and most people on Topix seem to dislike nickbo, but all of this dislike seems like an obbession for these 2 guys. That's all these people think about, Bush and nickbo. Some people even use a form of nickbo's name. If I disliked someone as much as the people claim to dislike nickbo, I would NEVER use any part of his name in my username. People who dislike nickbo and use a form of his name in theiur username must really dislike themselves. Wow, I'm a genius. That noise was me patting myself on my back.
Are you saying the George Bush is NICKBO?!?

Rochester, NY

#46 Nov 19, 2012
Ha Ha wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying the George Bush is NICKBO?!?
No, I was just trying to figure out why the people who dislike Bush and nickbo always bring them into the conversation. At least I don't think they're the same person. Right?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Common core sex ed caught by 6th grade phone pi... 1 hr Ha Ha 18
Homeless Advocates Arrested 1 hr Ieshia 12
Second arrest in rape of teen posted online 1 hr Petey 4
What's wrong with Diamond Daisy? 1 hr Valerie 15
RPD officer involved in minor car accident 1 hr DoubleDipperDuffy 4
N.Y. Radio Hosts Fired for Transphobic Rant Are... 3 hr Officer Big Mac 10
Too Fat to Fly 3 hr Ha Ha 25
White Man Can't Kiss Black Girls In Public 4 hr Kurt 22
•••
•••