Posted in the Rochester Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“STOP PLAYING THE RACE CARD”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#2 Nov 12, 2012
So whats your point....that's what I thought, you don't have one except you hate anything that you don't agree with. Now you want people to think it's a Republican problem, you dummy.

Gov. David Paterson (D)

Gov. Paterson admits to sex with other woman for years

Location hidden

#4 Nov 12, 2012
RacistFireCrotchBarnFart wrote:
<quoted text>
So whats your point?
Paterson didn't break any rules or code of conduct of his employment.
He didn't huh, I see ethics means nothing to you, and if you want to get picky, he actually broke the law by committing adultery. It may not be enforced but it sure is still an active law.

Before you open your stupid mouth again make sure you are right first because you are so WRRRROOONNNNGGGG.

Location hidden

#6 Nov 13, 2012
<quoted text>
He didn't cause "Adultery" is not breaking any rules or code of conduct of his employment.
UM it's called an ethics violation you moron, so you're WRONG again. Care to try for another ?

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#7 Nov 13, 2012
Democrat Governor Spitzer paid a wh_ore for sex, violating laws he helped create.
Democrat Anthony Wiener tweeted his meat.
Republican Larry Craig had gay toilet sex.
So, both parties have perverts and unethical losers, fire them and start over. I don't care what party they are, get rid of the garbage. It is funny that one ceratain party tends to support sexual weirdness and abortion.
Eddie

Rochester, NY

#8 Nov 13, 2012
The_ Patriot_USA wrote:
So whats your point....that's what I thought, you don't have one except you hate anything that you don't agree with. Now you want people to think it's a Republican problem, you dummy.
Gov. David Paterson (D)
You forgot Paterson's boss Eliot Spitzer and his love of hookers.
Eddie

Rochester, NY

#9 Nov 13, 2012
Naughtyrobot wrote:
Democrat Governor Spitzer paid a wh_ore for sex, violating laws he helped create.
Democrat Anthony Wiener tweeted his meat.
Republican Larry Craig had gay toilet sex.
So, both parties have perverts and unethical losers, fire them and start over. I don't care what party they are, get rid of the garbage. It is funny that one ceratain party tends to support sexual weirdness and abortion.
You posted as I was typing up Spitzer lol

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#10 Nov 13, 2012
Lets not forget Democrat favorite Bill Clinton and his cigar fetish........
Numb Digger

Rochester, NY

#12 Nov 13, 2012
<quoted text>
First you say he broke the law, not it's some imaginary Etichs book of state governor, yet still "Adultery" is not breaking any rules or code of conduct of his employment. So, I was right and you were WRONG.
Don't you have any luggage to test today?
Numb Digger

Rochester, NY

#14 Nov 13, 2012
<quoted text>
Your going to have to call Coumo and tell him everything in this new ethics book that he supposible has now.
You are at "full retard" today. You don't make any sense at all.

Location hidden

#15 Nov 13, 2012
<quoted text>
First you say he broke the law, not it's some imaginary Etichs book of state governor, yet still "Adultery" is not breaking any rules or code of conduct of his employment. So, I was right and you were WRONG.
You know, a french fry is smarter than you. You are trying to get your way again with stupid comments, wont work. You are just plain WRONG as usual. Whats the matter can't handle the heat when you get proven wrong. Maybe you should just zip your lip then. Then you won't have to worry about being wrong.
Patriot hides behind flag

Rochester, NY

#16 Nov 13, 2012
The_ Patriot_USA wrote:
Gov. David Paterson (D)
If Patraeus was a Democrat, you'd be saying your usual crap. Just admit it, you look like a bigger fool by denying it.
You'd be saying "he's another cheating loser DemoLib"

Guess, what, RepubliCons cheat too !(even with other men too.....LOL) although they are anti-gay and deny they are or even bi.

Rochester, NY

#17 Nov 13, 2012
<quoted text>
He didn't cause "Adultery" is not breaking any rules or code of conduct of his employment.
Adultery in the military is actually prosecuted under Article 134, which is also known as the "General Article." Article 134 simply prohibits conduct which is of a nature to bring discredit upon the armed forces, or conduct which is prejudicial to good order and discipline.

And the chick is a Col. in the Army Reserves to boot. Broadwell served in the United States Army and the United States Army Reserve. She was promoted to lieutenant colonel in the Reserves in August 2012. Bust her back down to 1st Lt.

Location hidden

#18 Nov 13, 2012
Patriot hides behind flag wrote:
<quoted text>
If Patraeus was a Democrat, you'd be saying your usual crap. Just admit it, you look like a bigger fool by denying it.
You'd be saying "he's another cheating loser DemoLib"
Guess, what, RepubliCons cheat too !(even with other men too.....LOL) although they are anti-gay and deny they are or even bi.
I could care less about Democrats or Republicans. Political affiliation has nothing to do with moral character, that comes from within. I just pointed out that regardless of your political affiliation you are capable of having an affair. Dont get mad because you got shown up and put in your place. No one likes a cry baby, so stop whining already.

Location hidden

#19 Nov 13, 2012
Patriot hides behind flag wrote:
<quoted text>
Adultery in the military is actually prosecuted under Article 134, which is also known as the "General Article." Article 134 simply prohibits conduct which is of a nature to bring discredit upon the armed forces, or conduct which is prejudicial to good order and discipline.
And the chick is a Col. in the Army Reserves to boot. Broadwell served in the United States Army and the United States Army Reserve. She was promoted to lieutenant colonel in the Reserves in August 2012. Bust her back down to 1st Lt.
So whats your point stupid, I never said he didnt do something wrong, now did I......NOPE. Now stop trying to make something out of nothing, you look foolish

Location hidden

#20 Nov 13, 2012
Maybe you should do your homework TURD in regards to ethics violations. Gov. Patterson was fined $ 62,125 for violating state ethics law. Oh and you said that ethic laws dont exist. Guess what dummy, you're WRONG again.

Rochester, NY

#21 Nov 13, 2012
STFU, your wet boy R-money got his ass beat by a halfie who even didnt do a great job first time around. Deal with it.
What does that say about YOUR candidate. Who lost 3x - Mass Senator to Teddy and for Prez 2x. He was even passed over by Sarah Falin Palin for VP nom last time around.

Since: Nov 12

Rochester, NY

#22 Nov 13, 2012
<quoted text>
So whats your point?
Paterson didn't break any rules or code of conduct of his employment.
Are you serious?

“Reality is settling in...”

Since: Nov 08

Stop sweating the small stuff.

#23 Nov 14, 2012
Oh, what a tangled we we weave, when first we practice to deceive.

Very common behavior for those in power. Plenty more just like these characters.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#24 Nov 14, 2012
CapriceClassic wrote:
Oh, what a tangled we we weave, when first we practice to deceive.
Very common behavior for those in power. Plenty more just like these characters.
You mean like Obama and all of his lies and cover up about the murder of an American diplomat on his sad watch?

Or do you mean all the lies and cover up about the murder of a Border agent and the sale of guns to Mexican drug dealers?

Or do you mean..........

Since: Nov 12

Rochester, NY

#25 Nov 14, 2012
IescapedNY wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like Obama and all of his lies and cover up about the murder of an American diplomat on his sad watch?
Or do you mean all the lies and cover up about the murder of a Border agent and the sale of guns to Mexican drug dealers?
Or do you mean..........
Those are excellent points. Could you imagine what would have happened if these things happened when Bush was president? The diplomat thing was so close to the election, that I thought would really wreck Obama's chance of being re-elected.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local law enforcement agencies to honor fallen ... 31 min Ha Ha 8
Kodak Going Into Smartphone Business 51 min Justice Served 12
10WHEC leaves out the Mugshot of another White ... 1 hr Justice Served 12
Rochester Rocs: Best Fish Fry (Apr '14) 5 hr Jokette 35
rhonda hates being black (Mar '14) 8 hr Jokette 12
Rochester homeless tents vacated 9 hr Jokette 21
Missing memories (Aug '09) 10 hr Jokette 45
Rochester Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web