2 White Firemen Fired For Pooping On ...

2 White Firemen Fired For Pooping On The Floor

Posted in the Rochester Forum

Ha Ha

Fairport, NY

#3 Sep 24, 2013
I think it is more of a 315 thing ...
Country Boy

Batavia, NY

#4 Sep 24, 2013
They were just marking their territory. All animals do it.
Poop Detector

Jacksonville, NC

#5 Sep 24, 2013
Idiots ! Plain and simple .

I see a 17 yr old girl was stabbed to death on Berlin St . Tragic ....

Rochester has bo shortage of sidewalk memorials thats for shizzle .

A city of sedated democrips loving their technolgical enslavement .

I remember the good ol' days when murder was a Capitol crime under the death penalty and the Immigrant neighborhoods policed their own .

Rochester was a bustling city , everyone had a home and 2 cars . Crime was low and kids played in clean environments and wanted to go to college so they could excel further than the previous generation .

What you have now is the complete opposite .

Stay classy Rottenchester .
The man

Rochester, NY

#6 Sep 24, 2013
John Frisbie, Eric Williams, Jacob Williams:

D-bag nitwits

You gotta feel bad for the good folks at Sodus Point who have to deal with these morons.
Typical Union Worker

Fairport, NY

#7 Sep 24, 2013
Poop Detector wrote:
Idiots ! Plain and simple .
I see a 17 yr old girl was stabbed to death on Berlin St . Tragic .... Rochester has no shortage of sidewalk memorials that's for shizzle . A city of sedated democrips loving their technolgical enslavement .
Okay, I like this Quote ... i'm gonna borrow this one.
Poop Detector wrote:
I remember the good ol' days when murder was a Capitol crime under the death penalty and the Immigrant neighborhoods policed their own .

You're right on the money with this one!!!
But think that people today have lost touch with doing things themselves.
We don't cook anymore, we microwave it.
We don't cut our own grass, we pay lawncare people to do it.
And we don't punish trouble makers, we delegate it to the police, which is a bureaucracy at best.
Poop Detector wrote:
Rochester was a bustling city , everyone had a home and 2 cars . Crime was low and kids played in clean environments and wanted to go to college so they could excel further than the previous generation .
People had different attitudes then, YOU WORKED for you keep.
Now we want things before we earned them.
We are a credit nation.
Poop Detector wrote:
What you have now is the complete opposite . Stay classy Rottenchester .
Do you have a plan to turn things around? I think that we haven't hit rock bottom yet, and people need to re-learn how to fend for themselves.
Frank

Pittsford, NY

#8 Sep 24, 2013
They were just creating a new union president
Ha Ha

Fairport, NY

#9 Sep 24, 2013
Frank wrote:
They were just creating a new union president
Let me guess, This whole thing was a test to see who could screw the locals the most, and the winner gets to be head of the fireman's union!
Poop Detector

Jacksonville, NC

#10 Sep 24, 2013
I don't have the answer to fix the Poverty and ignorance in Rochester or the State of NY . The taxes and high cost of living may be a bonus . I decided in June to leave ASAP . The city school district is an utter failure . I was out of work for approx. a year and frankly winter there is miserable . The gloomy days never end and the skies are littered with dare I say "aerosol's <chemtrails>" everyday , poisoning an already fluoridated population . My pastor at church is living well and not discussing anything other than "hold this position ! Things will get better ."
My co-workers are are or will be homeless or on NYS Social services any second . My family and friends don't want to discuss anything other than sports , computers , liberal politics or how my kids are doing growing up in a ghetto environment , attending school as a minority classmate in a school of illiterate , hopeless peers .

We all flipped NYS off at the PA line ....Even my kids .... NYS won't get another penny from us .

Soon there won't be any tax revenue left as everyone is leaving in droves for the south . It was the best decision we could have made to leave .

The people here are courteous , polite , happier , and i have work . I now can be a "MAN" again and be a bread winner instead of a breadline receiver . All ethnic groups get along here ! Amazing...

Rochester has been a racist city since the 80's .
The uppity ghetto mentality turns my stomach .
The fashion <made by child slave labor > is appalling to look at . My kids deserve an environment of equality not poverty and thuggery .

Stay classy Rottenchester .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pentagon Buried $125 Billion in Administrative ... 49 min Moshe 2
Rachel Barnhart Announces Run for Mayor 57 min Moshe 9
Wedge. Take Your Own Advise, Go To Church Today... 13 hr Moshe 30
News Four victims identified in Utica apartment buil... (Sep '09) 15 hr Vinnie 17
What The Heck Happened To The Bills Yesterday? 21 hr IescapedNY 1
Why Do People Bother With NYs Medical Marijuana... 22 hr IescapedNY 3
Welcome Back PigPen. You Sure Spanked South Wed... 22 hr Moshe 34

Rochester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rochester Mortgages