White Church burglar gets near maximum sentence from Noonan

Posted in the Rochester Forum

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#1 Dec 1, 2012
Why isn't Rhonda complaining about this extremely harsh sentence?

Handsome young white boy hurt NO ONE.

Six to 18 years for breaking into three unoccupied building and minor escape attempt.

http://thebatavian.com/howard-owens/church-bu...
MR_Red_Beard

Rochester, NY

#2 Dec 1, 2012
IescapedNY wrote:
Why isn't Rhonda complaining about this extremely harsh sentence?
Handsome young white boy hurt NO ONE.
Six to 18 years for breaking into three unoccupied building and minor escape attempt.
http://thebatavian.com/howard-owens/church-bu...
why is it harsh?? it's not the maximum, plus he has a very very very very long long long criminal record.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#3 Dec 1, 2012
MR_Red_Beard wrote:
<quoted text>
why is it harsh?? it's not the maximum, plus he has a very very very very long long long criminal record.
Rhonda you are so RETARDED and wrong as usual.

"Attorney William Harper, representing Cabrera for the Public Defender's Office, asked Noonan to consider that Cabrera never had any contact with law enforcement prior to his early summer crime spree.

He noted that Cabrera had a mental health and drug problem, which he sought help for on his own before the crime spree even started, but never really got help.

There's also an indication, Harper noted, that Cabrera's church burglaries didn't begin until after Cabrera started using bath salts.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#4 Dec 1, 2012
How stupid must one be not to understand???

"Cabrera never had any contact with law enforcement prior to his early summer crime spree."
MR_Red_Beard

Rochester, NY

#5 Dec 1, 2012
Listen poop face, he broke into several chuches and escaped police, so thats SEVERAL crimes.

Jackie at Walmart only punch one woman one time who was attacking her, so I don't even know why they are calling self defense a crime anyways, but it does not equal a 6 or 7 year sentence that's just silly i tell you silly.
madog2011

Rochester, NY

#6 Dec 1, 2012
MR_Red_Beard wrote:
Listen poop face, he broke into several chuches and escaped police, so thats SEVERAL crimes.
Jackie at Walmart only punch one woman one time who was attacking her, so I don't even know why they are calling self defense a crime anyways, 3748but it does not equal a 6 or 7 year sentence that's just silly i tell you silly.
you are getting more stupid by the minute pig.
Ha Ha

Iraq

#7 Dec 1, 2012
Maybe he was molested by a priest when he was young. That would cause mental health issues.
His crime against the church might have been payback.

“STOP PLAYING THE RACE CARD”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#8 Dec 1, 2012
MR_Red_Beard wrote:
<quoted text>
why is it harsh?? it's not the maximum, plus he has a very very very very long long long criminal record.
You are so dumb it isn't funny. If he hasn't had police contact then he doesn't have a very very very very long criminal record. YOU ARE WRONG AS USUAL.

If I ever need a brain transplant, I'd choose yours because I'd want a brain that had never been used.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#9 Dec 1, 2012
Did RFCBF find one of her old crusty/moldy
pass words "MR_Red_Beard"

How dumb can a RCSD drop out B.
MR_Red_Beard

Rochester, NY

#10 Dec 1, 2012
IescapedNY wrote:
Did RFCBF find one of her old crusty/moldy
pass words "MR_Red_Beard"
How dumb can a RCSD drop out B.
I'm Red Beard.
I live in a trailer in Farmington and I have no money, no car, and I have people drive me around. Normally I'm in the back seat.

“STOP PLAYING THE RACE CARD”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#11 Dec 1, 2012
MR_Red_Beard wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm Red Beard.
I live in a trailer in Farmington and I have no money, no car, and I have people drive me around. Normally I'm in the back seat.
Keep talking, someday you'll say something intelligent.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#12 Dec 1, 2012
MR_Red_Beard wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm Red Beard.
I live in a trailer in Farmington and I have no money, no car, and I have people drive me around. Normally I'm in the back seat.
Rhonda

If you are living in a trailer in Farmington (or shed/garage/barn)
I Would say congratulations. You are moving on up.

Rhonda I am so proud of your selfroclaimed improvement "I have no money, no car, and I have people drive me around"

What a huge step up fo U.

“STOP PLAYING THE RACE CARD”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#13 Dec 1, 2012
MR_Red_Beard wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm Red Beard.
I live in a trailer in Farmington and I have no money, no car, and I have people drive me around. Normally I'm in the back seat.
Yet another lie by the TROLL PATROL
MR_Red_Beard

Rochester, NY

#14 Dec 1, 2012
The_ Patriot_USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep talking, someday you'll say something intelligent.
Rhonda we know its you.

“STOP PLAYING THE RACE CARD”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#15 Dec 2, 2012
MR_Red_Beard wrote:
<quoted text>
Rhonda we know its you.
And here I thought you were going to call me Nickbo, what a disappointment.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#16 Dec 2, 2012
The_ Patriot_USA wrote:
<quoted text>
And here I thought you were going to call me Nickbo, what a disappointment.
It's Sunday...I think that makes me Nick today! Bring it, Crotchety' you ignoraqnt, uneducated freak of nature.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#17 Dec 2, 2012
The_ Patriot_USA wrote:
<quoted text>
And here I thought you were going to call me Nickbo, what a disappointment.
I think Crotchety must have lost or misplaced her book of
sign in pass words for the "crew" and is now making up new
names.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#18 Dec 2, 2012
IescapedNY wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Crotchety must have lost or misplaced her book of
sign in pass words for the "crew" and is now making up new
names.
Nope,she/he/it used that name 3-4 years ago until "it" got it's butt kicked so many times "it" stopped using it until now. "It" is a typical lowlife troll loser par none.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Victim's family calls for restaurant to be closed 56 min 19th Ward Resident 5
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr friv4school 6,466
Rochester man arraigned in Brockport stabbing 1 hr Enter Username 6
Short Fat White Lady with Wig is Running the Se... 1 hr Enter Username 4
Cuomo in Afghanistan this weekend 1 hr Enter Username 11
Cullerd man stab Brockport College student at dorm 1 hr South Wedge Tarde... 19
Olympic Champion Michael Phelps Arrested for DWI 2 hr Donald 5

Rochester Jobs

Rochester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Rochester News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rochester

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]