Police ID Rochester man shot in parke...

Police ID Rochester man shot in parked car

There are 5 comments on the WHEC-TV Rochester story from Oct 22, 2012, titled Police ID Rochester man shot in parked car. In it, WHEC-TV Rochester reports that:

A 35-year-old Rochester man has been treated and released from Strong Hospital after being shot while sitting inside a parked car.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHEC-TV Rochester.

It figures

Rochester, NY

#1 Oct 22, 2012
Of course the victim is not cooperating with da Police. And any alleged witnesses didnt see nothing.
Black suspects remain at large.
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

Fairport, NY

#2 Oct 22, 2012
Sounds like a hard job for the Rochester Police Department, Identifying a person that was shot in a car and is still alive.

I wonder how they were able to do that after all these days, did they run his plate number, check his ID in his wallet, or did they just ask him who he was?

If it took the RPD days to figure out the ID on the shootie, you can guess they have no chance in getting an ID on the shooter.
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

Fairport, NY

#3 Oct 22, 2012
And why are they ID'in the guy again??

so the shooter can track him down better and finish the job that he first failed on??
It figures

Rochester, NY

#4 Oct 22, 2012
Just because a black guy in the city is sitting in a car, it doesnt automatically mean he is the vehicle's owner. He might've been in passenger or back seat. Or car could be stolen.
Nor does any ID in his wallet means it's really him.
Nor do the victims cooperate with Po-Po and give them answers.

Best and true blue method is to run finger prints - 85% chance they are in the system as it is.
It figures

Rochester, NY

#5 Oct 22, 2012
RacistFireCrotchBarnFart wrote:
And why are they ID'in the guy again??
so the shooter can track him down better and finish the job that he first failed on??
If the black shooter tried to kill him in the first place, he already knows who it is to begin with. Probably some beef over a woman, drugs or being diss'd.
And so what if the victim's name is released. Doubt he's in the phone book. Or keeps an valid living address for more than a few months.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How are my crew tonight 1 hr Bruce popper 1
Poll What happened to Nickbo13 ? (May '12) 2 hr HookNose13 37
Trump making great speech to the United Nations 3 hr IescapedNY 27
What up my peeps 3 hr Bruce popper 5
Rocket Man's days are numbered 3 hr IescapedNY 12
Finally They Start Counting Dead Whites, Withou... 4 hr IescapedNY 10
Only Green Trump likes are golf courses and money 4 hr IescapedNY 20

Rochester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance