Lesbian Pastor Breaks New Ground in R...

Lesbian Pastor Breaks New Ground in Rochester

There are 7 comments on the 13WHAM.com story from May 29, 2011, titled Lesbian Pastor Breaks New Ground in Rochester. In it, 13WHAM.com reports that:

Rochester, N.Y. - There is a new face among the African-American clergy in Rochester.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 13WHAM.com.

bigsingle

Rochester, NY

#1 May 29, 2011
WOW.. FOUNDED 30 YEARS AGO AND THEY ONLY HAVE 30 P[EOIPLE ATTENDING THEIR BLACK CHURCH. PREACHING THE LORDS WORDS AND FORGWETTING ABOUT THE SIN PART OF THEIR LOVING THE SAME SEX AND BLASPHME. YOU JUST KNOW SHE IS AN OBESE BLACK QUEE R AND NO ONE IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD DIP INTO HER GIGANTIC KNICKERS!! LOL
WELL, MAYBE RHONDUH WOULD..

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

#5 May 31, 2011
Wow!!!

If she think she going to heaven she better think again. Unless she turns from her wicked ways.

Since: Sep 10

Rochester, NY

#8 May 31, 2011
This is twisted. So are the pedephiles. She is unrepentant of sin and proud of it? This is not a church, it is a hookup service for the perverted deviants. What the hell do they preach there? If it feels good do it? Why does she only want to get together with black churches? My Church includes all skin colors, but we follow God's word, not the flesh.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#9 May 31, 2011
Wow, one ugly dike! One that the little dutch boy wouldn't try to plug. Is she the big spoon or the little spoon?
wat

Norristown, PA

#10 May 31, 2011
Carmiana wrote:
Wow!!!
If she think she going to heaven she better think again. Unless she turns from her wicked ways.
Pretty funny how you have “Ah me! love can not be cured..” in your signature, godbot.
wat

Norristown, PA

#11 May 31, 2011
papaflint wrote:
This is twisted. So are the pedephiles. She is unrepentant of sin and proud of it? This is not a church, it is a hookup service for the perverted deviants. What the hell do they preach there? If it feels good do it? Why does she only want to get together with black churches? My Church includes all skin colors, but we follow God's word, not the flesh.
Oh very Christian of you.

Since: Sep 10

Geneva, NY

#14 May 31, 2011
she's nasty looking,too. hate to be the woman going down on that nasty fish

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wease picks his fights (Jul '15) 12 hr slammer is an idiot 627
rochester christian church ministries is a cult... (Oct '07) Thu fed-up 95
Hillary: the most corrupt politician ever!!! Thu Ha Ha 15
john vetato (May '08) Thu Michelle 8
Major Assult Weapons Bust in Henrietta Thu JoeBfanclubExecVP 18
Tommy & Duffy suspended from WCMF Break Room Wed Ha Ha 2
Agitators Jun 22 Ha Ha 58
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rochester Mortgages