Cancer drug for dogs

Cancer drug for dogs

There are 4 comments on the WHEC-TV Rochester, NY story from Jun 3, 2009, titled Cancer drug for dogs. In it, WHEC-TV Rochester, NY reports that:

We often hear about new treatments for people who have cancer, but now, the FDA has approved the first drug to treat cancer in dogs.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHEC-TV Rochester, NY.

Since: Dec 07

United States

#1 Jun 3, 2009
I just called my vet hospital and they knew nothing about this drug.

Rochester, NY

#2 Jun 3, 2009
That right, put all the research in finding a medicine for dogs with cancer when the reality of this story is HUMAN BEINGS CAN'T AFFORD THEIR MEDICAL PRESCRIPTIONS.

How about the FDA inventing away to bring down the prices for the dogs and for the humans.

Since: Dec 07

United States

#3 Jun 3, 2009
My dog's Vet did call and told me that this new drug is for a specific type of cancer in dogs.
#4 Sep 23, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump says he'll sue sexual misconduct accusers 1 hr Ha Ha 42
Kevin Williams - what is your opinion? 1 hr Scott H 55
Is Trump Running a Campaign or Hotel Promotion? 6 hr perfect 14
News Town justice: 'Emergency doctrine' valid in res... 9 hr alexei2001 2
Hey all you TrumpTards 19 hr Ha Ha 100
Janet Lomax Retiring from Ch 10 Wed TV Watcher 17
News Shariah Marches on in Florida and New York Wed Demon Finder 2

Rochester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance