We learned much about Warren in a week

If Lovely Warren's second week as mayor goes as well as her first week did, the locusts will be here by Wednesday. Full Story
Angelina

Brockport, NY

#1 Jan 11, 2014
I'm glad she's not mayor of my town. Hiring two body guards, and one of them her uncle, tells me she is already abusing power, whats next. I think the taxpayer is already over abused, how much more are they going to take. BIG RED FLAG on this one.
frankie

Rochester, NY

#2 Jan 11, 2014
Angelina wrote:
I'm glad she's not mayor of my town. Hiring two body guards, and one of them her uncle, tells me she is already abusing power, whats next. I think the taxpayer is already over abused, how much more are they going to take. BIG RED FLAG on this one.
well me and her are glad you don't live in our city.
Observer

Pittsford, NY

#3 Jan 11, 2014
The alarm bells are going off all over town.

She has done nothing for her constituency (in the form of a master plan) yet, and indulged herself in projects that only impact her -- at the taxpayer's expense, without benefit to them. We're off to a horrible start with her administration. She has lowered the bar significantly.

How's Richards looking now? Or even (choking) Duffy?
CityRes

Rochester, NY

#4 Jan 11, 2014
Observer wrote:
She has done nothing for her constituency (in the form of a master plan) yet, and indulged herself in projects that only impact her -- at the taxpayer's expense, without benefit to them. We're off to a horrible start with her administration. She has lowered the bar significantly.
Anytime you feel a need to see how Richards or Duffy look, drive down main street and look at Midtown.
Basketball Diplomacy

Rochester, NY

#5 Jan 11, 2014
CityRes wrote:
<quoted text>
Anytime you feel a need to see how Richards or Duffy look, drive down main street and look at Midtown.
I agree. I looks like a bomb hit it.
Ha Ha

Fairport, NY

#7 Jan 11, 2014
Angelina wrote:
... and Maggie Brooks isn't abusing her power?
She get MCSD officers to cover her every movement.
Most of the people she has appointed to head the rochester airport were busted doing something wrong ...
Her husband has a more scandalous background than Lovely's husband.
Maggie has wasted more money that Lovely would ever hope to.

And yet, we can't seem to get rid of Maggie every election cycle.
HELLO

Rochester, NY

#8 Jan 11, 2014
Ha Ha wrote:
<quoted text>
... and Maggie Brooks isn't abusing her power?
She get MCSD officers to cover her every movement.
Most of the people she has appointed to head the rochester airport were busted doing something wrong ...
Her husband has a more scandalous background than Lovely's husband.
Maggie has wasted more money that Lovely would ever hope to.
And yet, we can't seem to get rid of Maggie every election cycle.
B I N G O !
rochmetro

Brockport, NY

#10 Jan 11, 2014
So we are already comparing Lovely Warren to Maggie Brooks ? That level of corruption didn't take long..what..a few weeks ?
BlackyBlack

Rochester, NY

#11 Jan 11, 2014
rochmetro wrote:
So we are already comparing Lovely Warren to Maggie Brooks ? That level of corruption didn't take long..what..a few weeks ?
Well one thing they will both soon have in common.....is a convicted felon as a spouse.
BlackyBlack

Chicago, IL

#12 Jan 11, 2014
Angelina wrote:
You are not a City Taxpayer, why would you care of she hired two people or a whole platoon?
KW900A

Penfield, NY

#13 Jan 12, 2014
BlackyBlack wrote:
<quoted text>
Well one thing they will both soon have in common.....is a convicted felon as a spouse.
haha. Very true
The man

Rochester, NY

#15 Jan 12, 2014
Warren has been a bumbling idiot so far..

Add in her loser armed robber husband..

As far as any similarity to Brooks, Warren could even shine Maggies shoes.
Taxation without represen

Cleveland, OH

#16 Jan 12, 2014
Love Maggie. She keeps taxes in check.
I bet Warren wont do that ......lmao

Beware of liberals posing as Americans
Observer

Pittsford, NY

#17 Jan 12, 2014
Ms Warren doesn't know how to be politically astute.

At least have one big deal for the people, or at least fake it, or promise it. Instead, she's taking care of her needs without regard for her constituency. She needs to get on track by offering a plan(s) for improving and promoting the city, helping the disenfranchised... instead of herself.

We are all underwhelmed so far.
The Only One

Rochester, NY

#18 Jan 12, 2014
frankie wrote:
<quoted text>
well me and her are glad you don't live in our city.
"Me and her", where did you go to school?
The Only One

Rochester, NY

#19 Jan 12, 2014
Observer wrote:
Before she was elected she said she wasn't going to make any changes in any of the departments, but after she was elected, a few top officials were either fired or "retired". Now she has high priced body guards. If you notice, the D&C hasn't said a word about this, because the D&C is one of the most racist publications in America.
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

Rochester, NY

#20 Jan 12, 2014
You know what we learned in a week?
We learned that the whites are going to leave no stone unturned to find any small pit of dirt on Lovely.
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

Rochester, NY

#21 Jan 12, 2014
When Lovely's bodyguards park those SUV's on Woodman, I picture the RPD over there with their pink plastic rulers and ticketing them SUV's for parking more then 12 inches from the curb.
The Only One

Rochester, NY

#22 Jan 12, 2014
RacistFireCrotchBarnFart wrote:
You know what we learned in a week?
We learned that the whites are going to leave no stone unturned to find any small pit of dirt on Lovely.
No one is trying to "turn any stones", except Warren. She is turning the stones for everyone.
The Only One

Rochester, NY

#23 Jan 12, 2014
RacistFireCrotchBarnFart wrote:
When Lovely's bodyguards park those SUV's on Woodman, I picture the RPD over there with their pink plastic rulers and ticketing them SUV's for parking more then 12 inches from the curb.
I guess everyone knows your level of intelligence by the posts you make. You seem to be a very bitter person with very little knowledge of things.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" CANCELLED by TLC 2 hr LeroyJones shoelaces 12
Another White Kid Goes Postal in a High School 2 hr LeroyJones shoelaces 13
Kitten Rescued from Vacant House Fire 2 hr Diamond Daisy 8
Monroe County Veterans Discount Card 5 hr nickbo13 4
Pittsford says no to tattoo parlor 9 hr call1176 1
Pittsford Says No Tattoo Parlor 9 hr Pumpkin Roit 10
what BROTHER WEASE CARES foundation will NOT p... (May '12) 12 hr slammersucks 58
Rochester Dating
Find my Match

Rochester Jobs

Rochester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Rochester News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rochester

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]