Ovid man arrested for menacing, reckless endangerment

Full story: WHEC-TV Rochester, NY

State Police in Waterloo have arrested a man for waving a gun at a teenager. Police say Douglas Zammett of Ovid ran a 15-year-old boy and his ATV off the road and waved at handgun at the boy.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of40
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
SeekingBalance

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2009

Well that was hella-stupid.
larry

Hamburg, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2009

what's an ovid?
Dewey

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2009

larry wrote:
what's an ovid?
I think that what the writer meant to write was "Livid man arrested for menacing.
Twanker

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2009

Did you see the booking photo on TV? He looks like he was arguing with the people taking the photo. What a hot head.
Mr Skeptical

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2009

Not to justify what this guy did, he's obviously a moron, but I got to wonder what this kid did to piss him off.
Jenn

Ovid, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2009

larry wrote:
what's an ovid?
Ovid is a small town that really needs to clean up it's main st area. It's dumpy and full of white trash. Kinda sad.
whats up

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2009

Riding an ATV on the road is illegal. The kid (or his parent or guardian) should be charged, too.
town business owner

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2009

This kid was probably tearing up his yard or fields, granted, flashing a gun is not the answer, but, this kid needs a good a** whooping...
SenecaCounty

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2009

It has finally caught up with him.He has always been doing stuff but just never got caught till now.You don't pull a gun on a 15 year old kid, on a ATV.
NOTHING AMAZES ME ANYMORE

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2009

So this guy waves a gun and gets no bail and the 16 yr old girl on Conkey Ave. murders someone in cold blood and gets $50,000 bail????
I want my country back

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2009

I always wondered what they did with the patients from Willard Mental Hosp. Now I know. They just turned those suckers loose!

“Never a Dull Moment”

Since: Aug 09

Somewhere in NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2009

I want my country back wrote:
I always wondered what they did with the patients from Willard Mental Hosp. Now I know. They just turned those suckers loose!
Yeppers, that they did.
Seneca County

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2009

No bail, because the put him in jail.Now bail is set at $25,000
About time

Geneseo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2009

This nut case has been menacing people for years, and the sheriffs dept has been letting him get away with it....I ask myself why? I AM THINKING HE MAY HAVE BEEN A NARC....or the Seneca county sheriff needs to grow some balls.
About time

Geneseo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2009

Mr Skeptical wrote:
Not to justify what this guy did, he's obviously a moron, but I got to wonder what this kid did to piss him off.
This guy is a complete moron, just look at his picture and read his arrest record. Anyone who would have to wonder what a 15 yr old kid on an atv in the middle of nowhere did to him to deserve it is a jerk.....
barb fox

Victor, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2009

i can't belive that zammett would do that but it doesnt susprise me he did a lot of other things also. this should have not happen in a small town like ovid and that kid should had gone threw that. i hope that he spends a long time in jail. if you want to see the zammett go to this - http://www.fingerlakes1.com/addedstories/2009... .
I want my country back

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2009

barb fox wrote:
i can't belive that zammett would do that but it doesnt susprise me he did a lot of other things also. this should have not happen in a small town like ovid and that kid should had gone threw that. i hope that he spends a long time in jail. if you want to see the zammett go to this - http://www.fingerlakes1.com/addedstories/2009... .
Wow! What drugs is he on?!!!!
cayuga lake

Ovid, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2009

he is a drug dealer and he made bail on friday and the bail was set for 25000 dollers. he also had to go to court last night for another thing he has done. he has a warrent for his arrest so if you see him call the police.
cayuga lake

Victor, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2009

zammett was arrested yesterday again
About time

Geneseo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2009

Glad......does anyone know the charges this time and what is the bail? Maybe the judge will FINALLY keep him where he belongs. Maybe, just maybe, justice will finally be served.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of40
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the Rochester Forum right now

Search the Rochester Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
ROC building to house immigrant kids? 1 hr no more treason 10
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 1 hr MacDaddyobama 6,354
Scanner on fire in the jungle 1 hr no more treason 5
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 1 hr MacDaddyobama 16,769
Local teen to appear on "Today" Show 3 hr Darlene 2
Bob Duffy will return to Rochester 3 hr dew4792 3
Former NFL star announces Rochester plans 3 hr dew4792 14
•••
•••
•••
•••

Rochester Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••