EMTs suspended after refusing to help...

EMTs suspended after refusing to help collapsed pregnant woman

There are 124 comments on the WHEC-TV Rochester, NY story from Dec 21, 2009, titled EMTs suspended after refusing to help collapsed pregnant woman. In it, WHEC-TV Rochester, NY reports that:

Two emergency medical technicians accused of refusing to help a pregnant woman who collapsed in the coffee shop where they were taking a break were suspended Monday, and Mayor Michael Bloomberg called their behavior inexcusable.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHEC-TV Rochester, NY.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Since: Jun 10

2012 A REPEAT OF 2010

#134 Jul 18, 2010
scorpio3 wrote:
I often wonder what, if anything these EMT's would do if the person they were helping turned around and sued thewm for something that happened while they were caring for them. I'd think twice before helping anyone else as maybe this Jason Green fellow did.. Be your own BOSS in life and not a follower at all!!
If their negligent or reckless they'll have a problem. If they do what is reasonably expected of them they have no worries.

scorpio3

“Get out of MY country!!”

Since: Feb 10

HopBotton in Pennsyltucky....

#135 Jul 18, 2010
OBAMA LIES wrote:
<quoted text>If their negligent or reckless they'll have a problem. If they do what is reasonably expected of them they have no worries.
Apparently you have never been in any healthcare jobs and/OR been an EMT! The courts change their minds at the drop of a hat in any lawsuit brought by a minority so as to say that they didn't know that they were entitled to due care and they determined that not everything in their power was done.. I gave up my certification when they sued my fellow EMT and took his house and bank accounts to pay the black dweeb off.. Now if I see someone in distress that is their problem, I like my house and bank account in MY control, NOT in some judges control!!
Rhonda

Rochester, NY

#136 Jul 19, 2010
Well someone shot the EMT and he is now dead himself.

God moves in mysterious ways.

http://www.whec.com/news/stories/S1657984.sht...
I Capped the leak

Bronx, NY

#137 Jul 19, 2010
No one wants to work anymore.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MEXICO: Still Not Paying For Wall!! 3 hr Ha Bot 6
TRUMP: Patronizes Blacks and Jews 4 hr Ha Bot 13
KellyAnne ConJob punished, pulled from TV 5 hr Aint dat da troof 2
Day in the Life of Joe Dooshbag Republican Cons... 6 hr Straight Shooter 3
Memories from Rochester.... (Nov '07) 9 hr MikeMegg 15
Warren pushes votes to become a Sanctuary City... 9 hr Ha Bot 37
GOP: Town Hall Meetings Are Disasters 9 hr Ha Bot 2

Rochester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance