The moving target of denial

The moving target of denial

There are 3 comments on the 13WHAM story from Mar 30, 2014, titled The moving target of denial. In it, 13WHAM reports that:

It is one thing to deny the public camera access to the people's courtroom. It is another thing when a judge denies access but doesn't really understand the legal grounds why she or he is denying access.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 13WHAM.

Since: Jan 08

Manhattan, NY

#1 Mar 30, 2014
If you work at at 13wham and your going to write a story and in it use the word "I" , like "Before I elaborate, please remember",

could you at least put your name on the top or the bottom of the story, so we can know who it is that is going to be elaborating???

Since: Jan 08

Manhattan, NY

#2 Mar 30, 2014
Cameras are not allowed in the court room, just like there isn't camera's on RPD patrol cars and on the RPD offciers themselves.

Our court system and the RPD are full of problems involving race and people being abused, not to mention paid public officials that have no clue of what they are doing and what their job is.

The judge is correct to hide behind closed doors, just like the RPD has the right to hide from cameras. Just ask Emily Good.
Ha Ha

Fairport, NY

#4 Apr 1, 2014
Lionel Jefferson wrote:
Cameras are not allowed in the court room, just like there isn't camera's on RPD patrol cars and on the RPD offciers themselves.
Our court system and the RPD are full of problems involving race and people being abused, not to mention paid public officials that have no clue of what they are doing and what their job is.
The judge is correct to hide behind closed doors, just like the RPD has the right to hide from cameras. Just ask Emily Good.
You are very correct.
I am waiting for the same loser to post how you are just bitter because you were rejected from the bench!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Will Someone Donate a Speak 'n Spell? 4 min Bruce popper 2
Rush Limbaugh On Fire On Fox News Sunday 15 min IescapedNY 3
President Trump Hits Another Home run At Melbou... 20 min IescapedNY 7
Sheikh 25 min IescapedNY 5
TRUMP: Melbourne Ego Rally 51 min IescapedNY 9
News Pittsford among top 100 places to live (Apr '09) 1 hr thr 78
Trump FELLATES Mr. Putin, it's on tape 2 hr IescapedNY 2
KellyAnne ConJob banned from MSNBC Morning Joe 2 hr IescapedNY 40

Rochester Jobs

More from around the web