1980 ish murders
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Verona ny

United States

#1 Jul 2, 2012
Anyone have any info on a multiple murder, involving a Carl " Butch" Cambell in Rochester sometime in the early 80' s
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

Rochester, NY

#2 Jul 2, 2012
Yes. He was convicted of 11 counts of murder, and he is in NY State Prison, and he's WHITE.
No sympathy for City Thug

Rochester, NY

#3 Jul 2, 2012
http://www.apnewsarchive.com/1986/Two-Arreste...

Carl Campbell and Rob "A-Hole" Ahalt were spree murderers, they robbed, killed 5 people,(not including a baby fetus) then set fire to a bar and 2 homes.

http://www.apnewsarchive.com/1986/Five-Slain-...

What do you want to know of this scumbag?
Both got 100 Yrs to LIFE and is currently housed in Elmira Pen. Ahalt is in Attica.
http://nysdoccslookup.doccs.ny.gov/GCA00P00/W...

Rochester, NY

#4 Jul 2, 2012
Can anyone recall and black person in rochester that did this type of sick crime???
Killed 5 people and an unborn baby with a hammer and knives.
2 of the people like 80yrs old,
messed up the bodies sexually.
force one to eat glass before killer her.
set the places on fire.

I can't recall any news story of a black rochester resident doing so much sick stuff.

And white will tend to forget this type of thing when it is committed by whites.

Rochester, NY

#5 Jul 2, 2012
Yeah, those thugs who killed that home jeweler, and 2 others in the house around Xmas time a couple yrs ago over by Ridge and Dewey. Then he killed another person a few days later.
Too bad they caught him before he got to you.

Rochester, NY

#6 Jul 2, 2012
No sympathy for City Thug wrote:
Yeah, those thugs who killed that home jeweler, and 2 others in the house around Xmas time a couple yrs ago over by Ridge and Dewey. Then he killed another person a few days later.
Too bad they caught him before he got to you.
You still believe that "home jeweler" poop???
And he killed a guy a few day earlier not later, he killed a guy selling him a gun illegally.

It's something how the police and media spin things.
A home Jeweler doing a sale at 4am.
An innocent man trying to sell a gun and ammo to a young 18 yr old kid.
Verona ny

United States

#7 Jul 2, 2012
http://www.apnewsarchive.com/1 986/Two-Arrested-In-Rochester- Murder-Spree/id-e44b6f1d1249f5 9e99db930bcef37f16
Carl Campbell and Rob "A-Hole" Ahalt were spree murderers, they robbed, killed 5 people,(not including a baby fetus) then set fire to a bar and 2 homes.
http://www.apnewsarchive.com/1986/Five-Slain-...
What do you want to know of this scumbag?
Both got 100 Yrs to LIFE and is currently housed in Elmira Pen. Ahalt is in Attica.
http://nysdoccslookup.doccs.ny.gov/GCA00P00/W...
I'm am doing some Research on Carl Cambell. It is not any attempt to help him. Thank you for your help
RetardedAmputee

Rochester, NY

#8 Jul 2, 2012
Verona ny wrote:
<quoted text> I'm am doing some Research on Carl Cambell. It is not any attempt to help him. Thank you for your help
I bet him and his co-murderer were gay partners.
That bar was a gay bar, and he even worked there as a cook.

Rochester, NY

#9 Jul 2, 2012
Oh, really? you rather argue the semantics if whether the single killing happened before or after the group killing? Sorry I dont remember it exactly years after. I do know it was at freakin CHRISTMAS!!
I love how you forget to acknowledge the Suspook was a Cullerd 17 yr old HS dropout drug addict. And how he stabbed, shot and bludgeoned his victims including sexually assaulted the young teen girl in the home also.

115 yrs to LIFE conviction for Jaquan Clark. I hope by now his anus is as wide as a PVC pipe for the Bubbas in the joint on a daily basis. Bet he wears his prison pants down past his butt.

You are the most worthless person in Rochester, Rhonduh. I hope Karma has a special acknowledgement for you.
RetardedAmputee

Rochester, NY

#10 Jul 2, 2012
Oh, really? you rather argue the semantics if whether the single killing happened before or after the group killing? Sorry I dont remember it exactly years after. I do know it was at freakin CHRISTMAS!!
I love how you forget to acknowledge the Suspook was a Cullerd 17 yr old HS dropout drug addict. And how he stabbed, shot and bludgeoned his victims including sexually assaulted the young teen girl in the home also.
115 yrs to LIFE conviction for Jaquan Clark. I hope by now his anus is as wide as a PVC pipe for the Bubbas in the joint on a daily basis. Bet he wears his prison pants down past his butt.
You are the most worthless person in Rochester, Rhonduh. I hope Karma has a special acknowledgement for you.
His victims were not victims, they were involved in things that they shouldn't have been. I can't believe you still stand up for them with the story that it was a jewelry deal at 4am.
Oh and by the way nickbo, PVC pipe comes in all different sizes, many are very very small in diameter, so your comment was really stupid. Wide a A PVC pipe? lol PVC is a nice and soft material too.
innocent

Hudson, WI

#11 Dec 11, 2013
sorry he was and is not gay carol campbell and he might have been around while this happened but i dont be-leave he did any murders
noName

Rochester, NY

#13 May 19, 2014
Verona ny wrote:
Anyone have any info on a multiple murder, involving a Carl " Butch" Cambell in Rochester sometime in the early 80' s
I was the reporting officer at one of the scenes. what do you want to know?
lissa

Maine, NY

#14 May 20, 2014
noName wrote:
<quoted text>
I was the reporting officer at one of the scenes. what do you want to know?
I'd like to know what the heck is going in in rochester with so many unslolved, or forgotton cases.
Some guy was found dead in a house in East Rochester, then that couple in Greece, Bryant or somthing? You never hear what ever happened or who did the crimes - like they never happened?
Also that evil b1tch who bought the guns that were used to murder those firefighters getting 1 to 4 for what could have been prevented. Had she not supplied those guns, that horrific event would never have occured.... no justice - a travesty. The same with that seedy Leweck guy who buried that poor young mans body behind his house...No Justice whatsoever.
Thay both should be put away forever
noName

Rochester, NY

#15 Jun 18, 2014
lissa: can't speak to any of the cases you mentioned as none were handled by the city of Rochester. The crimes you speak of were committed in and investigated by East Rochester, Greece and Webster Police departments.The Straton case is still being investigated.(buried behind the house)
Marlene Jerome

Victor, NY

#16 Nov 22, 2014
I am looking for stories on murders of young girls between 1980-1986. Thank you for any help you can offer.
Marlene Jerome

Victor, NY

#17 Nov 22, 2014
To be more specific, murders of young girls in Rochester, NY between 1980-1986
Marlene Jerome

Victor, NY

#18 Mar 1, 2015
Does anyone have information about the murder of a 14 yr old girl on 11/22/84 at the #33 school in Rochester, NY? Her name was Wendy Jerome.
Mike

Lithonia, GA

#19 Apr 6, 2015
Anyone know anything about the johnathon jones and Kim cartledge case in 1986
KAhalt

Silver Spring, MD

#20 Aug 19, 2015
I was looking up info on the crimes my Uncle committed back when I was a teen and came across this site. Is there a reason this is being brought up again? I wouldn't be able to give much insight into this because my Uncle was "disowned" from the family a long time prior to the murders. I was in touch with him after my grandmother (his mother) passed away. We exchanged a few letters. He died in December, 2012/2013 (can't remember which.)
KAhalt

Silver Spring, MD

#21 Aug 19, 2015
I think you may be referring to Robert Ahalt. He was listed as being black, but that isn't 100% true. I know this because he is my Uncle.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Maxine Brown's & James Brown's hair 7 hr IescapedNY 2
How will NY Pay For "Free" Tuition? 7 hr IescapedNY 2
Proposal Would Quadruple Fines For Littering In... 8 hr perfect 4
Cop union warns Trump 'sanctuary city' cuts cou... 8 hr IescapedNY 21
trump 32% approval rating. 8 hr perfect 6
New Yorkers Overwhelmingly Think Gov Cuomo Woul... 9 hr IescapedNY 4
What happened to my hometown? 14 hr y81ankky05 4

Rochester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance